why girls have better jaws than guys om average

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
ive noticed that most bitches have better jaws and cheekbones when compared to most guys, heres my theory:

i think there have been studies that showed that girls are breastfed for less than males, and so they start chewing from a younger age, maybe?

discuss

Havent notice that

Nah has nothing to do with chewing it’s all genetics and also they have small necks and thinner skin which gives the illusion of stronger jaw/bones

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, FMLplus, hopemaxxer and 6 others
Havent notice that
ive seen it pretty much everywhere in my high school, so i doubt were dealing with plastic surgery

and i think theres also been studies that showed that there are more goodlooking females than goodlooking males and less ugly females than ugly males
Nah has nothing to do with chewing it’s all genetics and also they have small necks and thinner skin which gives the illusion of stronger jaw/bones
no illusion, theyre defined, not big

also if you say its genetic then what i said above doesnt add up and mike mew is a jew scammer

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
ive seen it pretty much everywhere in my high school, so i doubt were dealing with plastic surgery

and i think theres also been studies that showed that there are more goodlooking females than goodlooking males and less ugly females than ugly males

Opposite in England ngl.

The majority of females are very ugly.
The men are usually decent looking

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 656, GenericChad1444 and 3 others

no illusion, theyre defined, not big

also if you say its genetic then what i said above doesnt add up and mike mew is a jew scammer
Ofc this is a Jew scammer

5F225E56 85CC 4D8A 9A75 DECC0DCEB35F

Opposite in England ngl.

The majority of females are very ugly.
The men are usually decent looking
yup I can see this in the UK aswell

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I've noticed this too.

Because they have no hyoid with small neck. Just try it at home push your adams apple deep into your neck and see how you appear far more forward grown and the skin tightens around that jaw area. Females have usually lesser bones than males

Girls have better cheekbones because they use makeup to fraud them boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Ropemaxing, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Because they have no hyoid with small neck. Just try it at home push your adams apple deep into your neck and see how you appear far more forward grown and the skin tightens around that jaw area. Females have usually lesser bones than males
cope

that jaw is straight grown, chin not recessed

how come i barelly see any (cant recalla seeing any btw) that have a downward grown jaw?

No girls on average look more like eachother. That means that there are alot of girls in the same average range. Whereass the men have a more diversity in looks. Not all centered in one range. Its also with iq morge girls have an average iq whereass the men have more low iq losers and more geniuses

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, dogtown and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Coping, dogtown and 2 others
cope

that jaw is straight grown, chin not recessed

how come i barelly see any (cant recalla seeing any btw) that have a downward grown jaw?

Idk mate, My sister has the same very strong jaw and massive cheekbones.

No girls on average look more like eachother. That means that there are alot of girls in the same average range. Whereass the men have a more diversity in looks. Not all centered in one range. Its also with iq morge girls have an average iq whereass the men have more low iq losers and more geniuses

ive noticed that most bitches have better jaws and cheekbones when compared to most guys, heres my theory:

i think there have been studies that showed that girls are breastfed for less than males, and so they start chewing from a younger age, maybe?

discuss
Its because they suck and chew on thick chad dick daily from age 12 (when foids start giving BJ's). It grows your lower third i imagine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Extra Chromosome, FMLplus and 1 other person
Its because they suck and chew on thick chad dick daily from age 12 (when foids start giving BJ's). It grows your lower third i imagine
Works for gaymaxxers too

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Afrikancel
it would make it grow downwards if anything

As if Mike Mew is not a delusional scammer JFL ?
God the naivety of teens... good years

Girls also have fwhr