Why girls only look at me to fantasize and shit and never for a relationship

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
Recently i tried to take a serious relationship with a girl and she kick me in the ass, otherwise when i go out clubbing or whenever a girl ask for my number they look so exited until they find im looking for something serious.

like do they only wanna fuck me or something i dont get it, i dont even enjoy that shit at all, i want a serious relationship where i can call her and go out on weekends and you know that kind of shit

I've been alone 3 years now, only sexual intercourse, im tired of not having a girl to spend time with

help

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
race maxx asap

race maxx asap
Xq53
what are u even talking about dumbcunt

• JFL
if you're not white girls don't want to date you it's that simple
stfu u tiktoktard gtfo and kys

im not indian like u fatcuck retarded boyo

I’ve seen you from other threads you’re ugly

stfu u tiktoktard gtfo and kys

im not indian like u fatcuck retarded boyo
just giving honest advice and seeing that is your reaction i diagnose you with being nonwhite

just giving honest advice and seeing that is your reaction i diagnose you with being nonwhite
can't deal with copetards from tiktok. its over for this indian asylum full of shitskins and retards rotters

What are you complaining about retard, even if you're being fetishized at least you're getting laid. Also why would you want to find a partner at a club, that's the worst place to find a potential wife

• +1
What are you complaining about retard, even if you're being fetishized at least you're getting laid. Also why would you want to find a partner at a club, that's the worst place to find a potential wife
i dont look for ''potential wife'' in a club, i only go out to dance and casual slays, i normaly find those girls in college but they seems to dont want a serious relationship with me

might be a money or maybe because im a gigarotter gigalazycel

what u look like? pics?

lmfao u aint finding a wife in a club

Dm pics, maybe you are not GL enough for delusional foids.

Maybe they see something on you ? like bad behavior or ? (this is apply only if you are htn minimum) if you are chadlite you can be a bastard she will stay.

lmfao u aint finding a wife in a club
I'm not looking for a wife u tradwifecopers

what u look like? pics?
Dm pics, maybe you are not GL enough for delusional foids.

Maybe they see something on you ? like bad behavior or ? (this is apply only if you are htn minimum) if you are chadlite you can be a bastard she will stay.
Literally looks are not everything like I said I slay everytime I go outside, I'm 6ft 23-24 inches frame with tatto halo, how I am not gl enough when I literally slay everytime I go clubbing

I was playing bastard game till I get bored and it worked for me, then I tried to act more normal and take it easy but is almost impossible, I shooted my shot on 2 girls and they both left me on read even when they were acting obsessing and even having beef on work because of me jfl

I'll dm photos (not tiktoktards tho) just ask for them

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Tales of a nigger with a huge cock

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Tales of a nigger with a huge cock
I'm not negro and I think my cock is average I don't know my measure tho

I think girls rejected me because I'm not rich jfl at my fucking life I'm only 18 on college not gaining a single peso, even all that I still manage to get money to party all weekends

Literally looks are not everything like I said I slay everytime I go outside, I'm 6ft 23-24 inches frame with tatto halo, how I am not gl enough when I literally slay everytime I go clubbing

I was playing bastard game till I get bored and it worked for me, then I tried to act more normal and take it easy but is almost impossible, I shooted my shot on 2 girls and they both left me on read even when they were acting obsessing and even having beef on work because of me jfl

Ok dm

Or just post

U seemed to have posted urseld a shitbynch before

Maybe you just look good but are non NT boring, not boyfriend material (cuck material)

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
i dont look for ''potential wife'' in a club, i only go out to dance and casual slays, i normaly find those girls in college but they seems to dont want a serious relationship with me

might be a money or maybe because im a gigarotter gigalazycel
College girls don’t want to settle down.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and NerdcelThundercok

What’s bastard game lol

Recently i tried to take a serious relationship with a girl and she kick me in the ass, otherwise when i go out clubbing or whenever a girl ask for my number they look so exited until they find im looking for something serious.

like do they only wanna fuck me or something i dont get it, i dont even enjoy that shit at all, i want a serious relationship where i can call her and go out on weekends and you know that kind of shit

I've been alone 3 years now, only sexual intercourse, im tired of not having a girl to spend time with

help
pretty weird since it should be extremely easy to get into a ltr in south america in general

maybe you need to be more selective

no girl who feels real interest in you will just ask for your number as fast as she can

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
"honest advice" it's very hard/impossible to change ur race and trying to will just make you uncanny and you'll still be inferior to real/natural white people. Michael Jackson for example jfl