Why good bones are important

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
Besides the obvious reasons that we all know, this is something else i’ve noticed.

If you are a dude with a great eye area but you have average bones. You will only look great in pictures that you manipulate in a certain way to fraud your bonestructure. In pictures where you aren’t talking or aren’t making any weird expressions so not in motion.

Therefore, whenever a picture is taken of you off guard, in motion, in bad lighting or from bad angles the chances are that you will look like utter shit. That is if you dont have a good bonestructure.

Pretty much everyones eyes can look bad or average in certain lighting or angles but a good bonestructure will always look good no matter the lighting or angle.

To make sure that you will always look atleast decent in candid pics you need to have a good bone structure.

I have PCT dark triad mogger eyes from certain Angles and round cuck eyes from others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Nisse
I'm perfect all around. The best.

I have PCT dark triad mogger eyes from certain Angles and round cuck eyes from others
My eyes are also carrying me abit but they look cucked aswell from some angles/lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why non shit threads are important

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan