Why hair systems are the ultimate looksmax

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Banned
They do not only raise PSL by up to 3 points on their own.

They make hair drugs irrelevant.

All those descends you see from balding guys like chico or connor murphy are amplified by the fact they are taking or have been taking hair loss drugs. Basically everyone who relies on his looks takes them.

This is going to get a lot of hate from fin and minox users (I am not saying its not worth it) but if you use any of this long enough it will looksmin you in some areas (collagen, bags under eyes, fat distribution from androgen lowering and more).

If you are serious about looksmaxxing (I am not tbh) there is no way around a system if you are balding. I would argue that in a lot of cases (especially after years of hair drug use, say a dude who started balding at 25 and is now 35) the PSL difference can be even 4 points due to the quick hair fix + all those years of no androgen and collagen lowering. The difference in health and sex drive can be tremendous as well.

Just putting this out there for serious looksmaxxers to think about before hopping on drugs. I'm not going to glue shit to my head though so its over for me.

hair transplant is superior

and basically, if you are nw 3-4 and need a transplant, you will go full route to nw6-7 if you do not take drugs. usually.

@Yuyevon does it get itchy up there

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
tbh I do play with the thought of getting a system, slay for a couple years, move cities again and baldcell then.

but holy shit, thats some serious ass shit to glue hair on your head. also, I would have to completely ditch my social circle and wouldnt be able to cope with sports anymore. FUCK