WHY HAS MY LIBIDO INCREASED ON AI

kingNash

kingNash

God won't save you while you're getting skinned
I have been taking aromasin for nearly a month, for context my baseline e2 was around 19 more to 20 pg . I have to get another test to check my e2 levels now .

My libido has doubled. I get a more lasting morning wood with night woods and I also get more random boners

Is this bad in the long run idk just concerned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, IndraBC and 5'7 zoomer
I have been taking aromasin for nearly a month, for context my baseline e2 was around 19 more to 20 pg . I have to get another test to check my e2 levels now .

My libido has doubled. I get a more lasting morning wood with night woods and I also get more random boners

I also take a lot of supplements

ur cooked

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Can a nigga get a reply bump

Maybe because it inhibits aromatase bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, socialcel, LegitUser and 1 other person
I thought it would lower my libido
Aromatase is what converts test into estrogen. Why are you taking an AI when you don’t even know what aromatase is jfl

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, AySab, dna_cel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger

You probably had high levels of estrogen beforehand, but when you took it, your estrogen levels fell to that of healthy individuals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, IndraBC and incelmogger
Aromatase is what converts test into estrogen. Why are you taking an AI when you don’t even know what aromatase is jfl
Ofc know what I it does but I THOUGHT my libido will lowerd

You probably had high levels of estrogen beforehand, but when you took it, your estrogen levels fell to that of healthy individuals
19 to 20 isnt very high

still lol you should at least know abt aromatase, the biosynthesis of estrogen and aromatase inhibition if you’re… taking an AI

still lol you should at least know abt aromatase, the biosynthesis of estrogen and aromatase inhibition if you’re… taking an AI
I just read all the treads about aromasin and talked to a with 142 iq dude who's also on ai

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and Deleted member 72630
Talk you rotters

im experiencing same shit but im also using hgh i thought it was from hgh my baseline too 20-22 i think my levels are 10 pg/ml now

12 is a chad level of estrogen
How do I achieve low estrogen w/o ai. Would no fap and taking more dexamphetamine do the job. I think my cortisol and estrogen is thrown off from fapping and shit sleep. plus I take ssri fluvoxamine which inhibits estrogen hydroxylation (conversion) through cyp17 and so it can increase acth and stimulate cortisol production. It’s also a very potent cyp1a2 inhibitor so idk. I take supps to lower it but want something that will just fucking skyrocket my libido. I don’t think it’s a prolactin issue either tbf.

im experiencing same shit but im also using hgh i thought it was from hgh my baseline too 20-22 i think my levels are 10 pg/ml now
10 pf/ml might be too low for proper brain Development. Crush your pills and weigh it with a microscale

10 pf/ml might be too low for proper brain Development. Crush your pills and weigh it with a microscale
i get blood test and i decided it wasnt low and i increased my dosage to 2x

Wait what were the results

10.9 is good for heightmaxxing but 13 to 12 pg/ml is a all round mogger level

its in the name bruv aromatose inhibitors inhibits(stops) the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen causing you to have higher testosterone levels which causes u to have higher libido how tf are u taking dangerous ahh chemicals without prior research

• JFL
Reactions: kingNash
how tf did u expect lower libido on taking a drug that lowers estrogen and increases test levels wtf

how tf did u expect lower libido on taking a drug that lowers estrogen and increases test levels wtf
I Knew it would increase dht test and all that . But after reading after reading a lot of threads it seemed that there was a possibility of ai lowering my libido

I Knew it would increase dht test and all that . But after reading after reading a lot of threads it seemed that there was a possibility of ai lowering my libido
maybe it keeps you in a optimal levels

wdym by "reading a lot of threads" give me a reasonable explanation of how ur libido will be lowered on a fucking AI bro

wdym by "reading a lot of threads" give me a reasonable explanation of how ur libido will be lowered on a fucking AI bro
Estrogen also plays a big part in your libido

So if I took the wrong amount it would absolutely lower my libido
wdym by "reading a lot of threads" give me a reasonable explanation of how ur libido will be lowered on a fucking AI br

Your estrogen has a sweet spot range. Too high or too low and it will negatively affect your libido and boners. If you're already producing too much estrogen either from roids or because you're a FAT FUCK then a small amount of AI will likely improve things. Obviously it depends on the type of AI and dosage.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Your estrogen has a sweet spot range. Too high or too low and it will negatively affect your libido and boners. If you're already producing too much estrogen either from roids or because you're a FAT FUCK then a small amount of AI will likely improve things. Obviously it depends on the type of AI and dosage.
YOU ABSOLUTELY RIGHT 👍🏻