Why has she stopped replying to me?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Met this foid about 7 years ago. She approached me. We hooked up like 3 times then I met my oneitis and ditched her.

Out of the blue she suddenly hollered at me and i didn't even know who she was.

Now she not replying. Why?

Screenshot 20240703 214539 WhatsApp

Screenshot 20240703 214550 WhatsApp

Screenshot 20240703 214615 WhatsApp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Because you are ugly and you cheated

Because you are ugly and you cheated
I didn't cheat and if I'm ugly why did shebfuck me b4 and why did she holler at me now?

send her a pic of me and tell her i’m in causeway bay and ask if she’s interested. assuming she’s a skinny oriental of course!

shaq kobe type shi
IMG 6569

and brutal normie pill. us deviants that don’t follow normie life path have nothing to relate to them when all she’s done the past 7 years is wageslave and can only say she’s moved to a different part of hk lol

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and SidharthTheSlayer
i also noticed this too. some burmese 17 year old girl i used to date a few years ago in bkk randomly texted me asking how i’ve been. i also noticed her bf was nowhere to be found on her page anymore

same with this mongolian girl i used to date who then blocked me on ig then a year later follows me again and tells me how she’s in korea and wants to meet

send her a pic of me and tell her i’m in causeway bay and ask if she’s interested. assuming she’s a skinny oriental of course!

shaq kobe type shi
View attachment 3011820

and brutal normie pill. us deviants that don’t follow normie life path have nothing to relate to them when all she’s done the past 7 years is wageslave and can only say she’s moved to a different part of hk lol
If she replies I will, and yes she's skinny short HK girl

She's actually started replying again, we talking abut the mental asylum

Screenshot 20240703 224145 WhatsApp

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep and SidharthTheSlayer
I didn't cheat and if I'm ugly why did shebfuck me b4 and why did she holler at me now?
No just likes curry that is made from China

• JFL
Reactions: greywind
Peak retardation