Why has this forum become so boring lately

Thompsonz

Thompsonz

Temp. Banned
Honestly I'm so tempted to self-delete, this forum is just unbearably boring now, however I've thought this for about 5 months now, it's just the same, boring old crap every day, the same boring people, the same boring water threads, etc. All the good users left, all the people who made me laugh left, what's left of this forum is a bunch of annoying 2024cels spamming the forums with their unfunny jokes and water threads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, raleqtambrobret, slavicpsycho and 2 others
2023 cel supeecmancy

• JFL
Reactions: Thompsonz
All of the birds are leaving

• +1
Reactions: Thompsonz
Don't worry my friend, i will be providing enough content for all in the upcoming days. Brootal blackpill after blackpill after blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Thompsonz and looksmaxxing223
Cause we're preparing a party to smash college girls for Halloween.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Don't worry my friend, i will be providing enough content for all in the upcoming days. Brootal blackpill after blackpill after blackpill.
When they come, tag me since we live in the same area

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I'm not really proud of being one but at least I can say it's better than being a 2024cel
november 2023
you might aswell be a 2024cel like the rest of us

• +1
- schizo indian

• JFL
When they come, tag me since we live in the same area
good to talk again bhaisaab, i have come back to shitpost to my hearts content. YOU VILL SEE ZE SHITPOSTS AND YOU VILL BE HAPPY - KLAUS SCHWAB (2024 PICTURED IN PAKISTAN)

• Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
good to talk again bhaisaab, i have come back to shitpost to my hearts content. YOU VILL SEE ZE SHITPOSTS AND YOU VILL BE HAPPY - KLAUS SCHWAB (2024 PICTURED IN PAKISTAN)
You too but I'm in MRE and this place is cancer. There's crack addicts everywhere and the wait time is a joke, you had experience like this?

You too but I'm in MRE and this place is cancer. There's crack addicts everywhere and the wait time is a joke, you had experience like this?
no i haven't because i don't know what MRE is :D

Yes leave already you cuck, saying all the threads are water and you still don't do anything about. Don't you understand that you were totally useless than yourself. Just a fucking fag riding the waves of the greats and then being mad when they leave. You entitled whore, go and drown. Or do something better, research and make good threads if that is what you want from this forum. Nostalgic npcs should rope, if it was better before you were not really part of it you are the same as the 2024cels like myself, worthless

isn't it MRI? manchester royal infirmary? not sure what MRE is. my experience was fairly pleasant tbh, especially since it's around the corner to wilmslow rd so not bad.
Yeah that's where I'm at. I need to get my blood test results back and I'll be here till 3 fucking am.

Yeah that's where I'm at. I need to get my blood test results back and I'll be here till 3 fucking am.
broootal, thought it was alright tbh but i don't think i was raelly around the emergency department ever so maybe there's crackheads, especially at night. what happened bhai, PM me

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
broootal, thought it was alright tbh but i don't think i was raelly around the emergency department ever so maybe there's crackheads, especially at night. what happened bhai, PM me
There was a guy crying in pain because he was dizzy and theres like 15 crackheads right where I'm at right now. They all smell of piss and cigarettes and I'm going to be here for 4 more hours. It's taking the piss

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Btw I saw a gymmaxxed bloatcel who was no taller than 5'9 with a cute gym girl who's around 5'4. I also saw a blonde htb with a recessedcel and he was around 5'8 or 5'9.