Why has Werty become such a bastard?

L

Lefty Rankin

Kraken
Who here remembers @Werty? He recently came back as @werty1457reloaded, and was banned very quickly. I don't know why he was banned. Anyways, the Werty he's become is unlike anything the Werty we all knew before. HE'S MEAN!

Even though he's banned I reached out to him on private message yesterday to say what's up and he was not having it at all. Told me to "fuck off". Him and I used to get along well on here. I wonder what happened.

@Alt Number 3
@toth77
@Gengar
@John124

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Gengar
Who here remembers @Werty? He recently came back as @werty1457reloaded, and was banned very quickly. I don't know why he was banned. Anyways, the Werty he's become is unlike anything the Werty we all knew before. HE'S MEAN!

Even though he's banned I reached out to him on private message yesterday to say what's up and he was not having it at all. Told me to "fuck off". Him and I used to get along well on here. I wonder what happened.

@Alt Number 3
@toth77
@Gengar
@John124
Who?

I do not remember him but perhaps that is because I am sleep deprived. Been up for 21 hours now and will not be able to get back to bed for at least 9 more.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I do not remember him but perhaps that is because I am sleep deprived. Been up for 21 hours now and will not be able to get back to bed for at least 9 more.
what are u upto

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
He was quite prominent on here back in 2021. Makinithappen used to bully him quite a bit, but I can't exactly remember why.

• +1
He was quite prominent on here back in 2021. Makinithappen used to bully him quite a bit, but I can't exactly remember why.
Wait. Goofy looking guy? I am getting some bells now.

• +1
Wait. Goofy looking guy? I am getting some bells now.
Yes, very goofy looking Christian half black dude from Canada.

• +1
I remember now. Damn. He changed then.
Mean and combative as hell. I just told him "Hey it's Jamesothy. I've missed you man. How have you been?", and he told me to fuck off and that he likes trannies. No joke.

It's been more than three years. He used to be such a nice guy. Last time he was here in 2021 he said he was deleting in order to follow Jesus Christ. Must have lost his way. Life must have not been very kind to him in these past few years.

• So Sad
Mean and combative as hell. I just told him "Hey it's Jamesothy. I've missed you man. How have you been?", and he told me to fuck off and that he likes trannies. No joke.

It's been more than three years. He used to be such a nice guy. Last time he was here in 2021 he said he was deleting in order to follow Jesus Christ. Must have lost his way. Life must have not been very kind to him in these past few years.
Some people change, unfortunately, for the worse. It is what it is.

• +1