• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Debetro and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, aspiringexcel, SubHumanHere and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, aspiringexcel, Mewton and 1 other person
Klinefelters aspie currycel with the testosterone levels of a castrated platypus
OGs know from where this quote comes from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, YabadiDabado, aspiringexcel and 2 others
That's a good thing

How has everyone who replied done so well at avoiding my question

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
OGs know from where this quote comes from.
The klinefelters is so funny to me cuz it's so specific yet accurate and true at the same time

Unless they're targeting browns of course
Indians? I don't rlly mind em. Most of em are actually really nice. It's funny cuz they're probably the nicest and most wholesome race yet get shat on cuz of their appearance which is proof of the blackpill in of itself.

I don't rlly know what Indians are like in their home country but all of em are rlly nice and calm where I live

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura and Jase
Nobody on these forums has the balls to actually go ER and do anything in public

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Deleted member 31457 and ConfusedBolivian
Nobody on these forums has the balls to actually go ER and do anything in public
I once raped a girl, is that considered having balls?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
The klinefelters is so funny to me cuz it's so specific yet accurate and true at the same time
Lookism pua

• JFL
Reactions: Manana and Deleted member 31457
I don't think anyone here would ever have a reason to go ER. I'm talkin bout the incels

Remember when ethnic immigrants used to terror all the time in Europe now it all died down and ethnics became docile kek

Remember when ethnic immigrants used to terror all the time in Europe now it all died down and ethnics became docile kek
Happened in France recently with the baby stabber that the faggot french "men" all ran away from and did nothing about

But when a cop kills a fucking criminal immigrant then that's when the riots begin? Jfl France is fucked beyond belief

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and TUSSELEIF
That's just not rape tho jfl
It was rape, i was kssing her on my bed and then when i touched her pussy she said "no i dont want to fuck ur parents will be home soon" and i grabbed her with force and fucked her while she was resisting, she was wrestling for me to stop but i just went on full low inhib virile bull type shit, then after i fucked her she was very loving and wanted to be my gf but hell no jfl.

I want to open your head like a coconut you fish looking mofo☠️☠️☠️
What about me makes me look like a fish? Genuinely specifically describe it to me cuz I'm interested in how ppl see me. I know I have wide ipd but I can't just be that alone I want details

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
What about me makes me look like a fish? Genuinely specifically describe it to me cuz I'm interested in how ppl see me. I know I have wide ipd but I can't just be that alone I want details
Post another pic and ill tell you everything

Over for surubicels

Indians? I don't rlly mind em. Most of em are actually really nice. It's funny cuz they're probably the nicest and most wholesome race yet get shat on cuz of their appearance which is proof of the blackpill in of itself.

I don't rlly know what Indians are like in their home country but all of em are rlly nice and calm where I live
Honestly, rape and war pill is the most true, Indians didn't go outside their region to rape womyn of other races and establish dominance regardless of it being shortlived or irrelevant to the entire history, so people can feel better about themselves that even if they got rekt and raped by other races they r still superior to the Indian who did not do it to them which obv means u can ethnic tax urself to be above any indian out of cope and inferiority.

A lot of it was probably fabricated as well

@Jase funny how?

@datboijj what the fuck do you want you cunt?

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj