why hasn’t there already been a movement to violently assault every women we see?

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
we are much stronger than them, why don’t we all just start beating them up?

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Poilce in mumbai are too good

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Lynxress
It will happen

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Images   2024 02 09T181823779

muh womens rights

Becausse it would be going against a man's base primal instinct you thoughtless twat.

When we go against our base primal instincts to protect and provide for women we feel like shit.

Unless we have some type of mental disorder that overthrows this base primal instinct.

They are also no immediate threat to men.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, heightmaxxing, Roquefort and 1 other person
nice try FBI

• JFL
Reactions: SA7
fuark last time i beat up a women i felt happy

I guess the instinct is mostly active around submissive types. Either and or in looks or personality. But they probably lessen when the woman is acting demeaning towards you or irritating and annoying the fucking shit out of you and you cannot get through to her.

There has been several days, even in cities where hella dudes pre plan to rape all the girls and shit. Maybe ur just a lil younger than me probably to have not heard it. Niggas just say we all gonna do that on a certain date on snap

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
There has been several days, even in london where hella dudes pre plan to rape all the girls and shit. Maybe ur just a lil younger than me probably to have not heard it. Niggas just say we all gonna do that on a certain date on snap
i do not have social media