Why have females showing more interest in pretty boys recently

D

David Disaster

Iron
all the celebrities women are drooling over don't have a warrior skulls but instead a mediocre jawline and rounder foreheads. if chads are peak male attractiveness than why does the media always push pretty boys to stardom? can someone explain

SMAcover 3x4 1600
Sexiest man alive john legend ht ml 191113 sl 3x4 1600

Last edited:
Shitposting in the Looksmaxing subforum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6965 and 6 others
Cope, nothing changed. Foids always loved tall, big, robust prettyboys. It's literally in their genes.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PubertyMaxxer, Schizoidcel and 5 others
because no girl will fangirl over a regular walmart worker.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I don't think it's that huge of a difference, but if we're talking about women under 25, part of it could be that pretty-boys are ruling over tik tok, which has been blowing up like crazy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lev Peshkov, David Disaster and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, David Disaster and Subhuman trash
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Lev Peshkov, David Disaster and 1 other person
so tired of this "muh masc, muh prettyboy" talk

ideal is masculine prettyboy = aesthetics + robust

mascthetics

masculinity is even more important now when most guys look like cucks. you need to stick out from the crowd and mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 6403, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
because that's marketable, they still fuck tall broad football brads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, Lev Peshkov and David Disaster
did u miss the point? i was asking why has it become a trend
it was more trendy a few years ago with zayn malik, zac efron, Justin bieber

its just that most guys these Days lack masculinity. its simple supply and demand. Girls want GL masculine badboys but almost no guy looks like that. Girls also want to virtue signal to cucks

imagine if Girls were craving over some robust megachad, it would scare all the beta providers away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
jb like pretty boys but prime women prefer masc moggers with a touch of femininity. keep in mind most pretty boys masc mog pathethic soyboy "men".

Just check /r/ladyboners. It's not like they drool over pretty boy celebs. They drool over celebs in general. Plenty of average men who have such a massive status halo women rationalize even the most disfiguring features. For example Adam Driver. They go with: "he looks different, in a strange way, I don't know what it is, but it's super attractive" type of bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, bhad, EzioGrezzo and 1 other person
Cope, nothing changed. Foids always loved tall, big, robust prettyboys. It's literally in their genes.
Actually the biggest sex symbols of the past such as Leo, George Clooney, Brad Pitt etc. are not ”tall and robust” as you mention. They are masculine though

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nosecel
it feels like 20+ women hate prettyboys tbh

people say 25 here but women age so rapidly, most 20 year old women look 25-30

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
it was more trendy a few years ago with zayn malik, zac efron, Justin bieber

its just that most guys these Days lack masculinity. its simple supply and demand. Girls want GL masculine badboys but almost no guy looks like that. Girls also want to virtue signal to cucks

imagine if Girls were craving over some robust megachad, it would scare all the beta providers away.

Show example of who looks like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
it feels like 20+ women hate prettyboys tbh

people say 25 here but women age so rapidly, most 20 year old women look 25-30
Younger girls like prettyboys and women like masc guys.

i feel like high e women prefer masculine men as well.

Younger girls like prettyboys and women like masc guys.
what age are we talking about

it feels like 13-19 like prettyboys
20+ like masc

what age are we talking about

it feels like 13-19 like prettyboys
20+ like masc
Ye something like that I would say. It makes sense aswell as men get more mature with age They look less like boys and more like masc men. So women like men and girls like boys basically. Maybe I sound retarded But That’s How I see it.

all the celebrities women are drooling over don't have a warrior skulls but instead a mediocre jawline and rounder foreheads. if chads are peak male attractiveness than why does the media always push pretty boys to stardom? can someone explain

View attachment 430869View attachment 430872
depends on what kind of females you mean, like 13 year old jb's will be attracted to a prettyboy rather than a masculine man while older women will be attracted to the latter.

Ye something like that I would say. It makes sense aswell as men get more mature with age They look less like boys and more like masc men. So women like men and girls like boys basically. Maybe I sound retarded But That’s How I see it.
its just weird that many women at 20+ start disliking prettyboys even if they are goodlooking.

a 25 year old guy would still find a 16 year old girl hot.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
its just weird that many women at 20+ start disliking prettyboys even if they are goodlooking.

a 25 year old guy would still find a 16 year old girl hot.
JFL have you not been on this forum. Women find Most men unattractive No matter what. Men are more desperate.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5393
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic
I am sick of this cope tbh prettyboys who have bones become giga mogger since they get more masculine with age..
Also all teenage girls like boys their age so obviously you wont find many 17 years old who are masc looking.
And when women start to age they also gey more masculine so they like masculine men tbh and on average women date thier own age only.
Just be good looking all this ia bullshit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Good_Little_Goy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
girls over the age of lets say 24 find men like henry cavill the most attractive. tiktok brainwashed you

Zac Efron is goals. what are you talking about?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: AussieCurry
This is what they SAY they want. The guys they want as "poster-boys" are pretty and cute.

These are not the guys however they will sleep with on the first or second date. Or agree an instant hook-up with when their vagina cannot hold back. These are not the guys they want to get promiscuous with. They are the boyfriends/husbands they crave. Good looking, but not irresistible.

because that's marketable, they still fuck tall broad football brads

This.

Here is your bigger picture.

If you miss this bigger picture, you'll just start looking in the wrong areas to explain what you've seen them liking.
tbh he looks a bit roided and unnatural but yeah

He is and so is Dwayne Johnson.

Last edited:
Birth control makes women attracted to less masculine faces, this likely has something to do with it.
Probably fucking up our genes a bit but works for me

Neither of those guys are attractive op. John "i respect your feelings as a woman" Legend would be MOGGED by most people at a gas station. And adam levine was never attractive

yes I mostly agree but the age is a little off. Women 26 - 35 would prefer this dude but jb - 26 would take someone like prime chico over the big dude

View attachment 430869View attachment 430872

people magazines opinion doesn't mean shit it's all business

Last edited:
I am sick of this cope tbh prettyboys who have bones become giga mogger since they get more masculine with age..
Also all teenage girls like boys their age so obviously you wont find many 17 years old who are masc looking.
And when women start to age they also gey more masculine so they like masculine men tbh and on average women date thier own age only.
Dicapro looks like shit and he was a perfect prettybo
Dicapro looks like shit now and he was a 9/10 Prettyboy easily. Maybe he is an exception then.

GL is GL
This

so tired of this "muh masc, muh prettyboy" talk

ideal is masculine prettyboy = aesthetics + robust

mascthetics

masculinity is even more important now when most guys look like cucks. you need to stick out from the crowd and mog
So lift