Why have I been blackpilled at 13

A

aidan20243605

Iron
Why tf am I blackpilled at 13 this looksmaxxing shit has ruined my life I’m hitting myself with a hammer and I’m still a ltn like I just wnat to rope the only good features abt me is that I’m 5 ft 11 and it’s over i cry every night bcs all I ever wanted to be is to be seen as attractive and all I am is an incel
IMG 3464

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, N1666, menas and 4 others
Kill urself

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: z.5m, horizontallytall, Youㅤ and 9 others
Bro, I get it—you’re feeling down, but you're 13! That’s way too early to be blackpilled. First off, being 5'11" already? That’s elite rat height right there. You’ve got a solid foundation, trust me. The hammer stuff? Nah man, that’s not the way. You’re a rat—you gotta be smart about this, not self-destructive. Rats don’t bash their heads into walls, they find ways around them or gnaw through bit by bit.

You’ve got time to work on looksmaxxing, but the biggest glow-up comes from that rat mindset: Adapt, survive, and thrive in any situation. Work on yourself step by step, like a rat sneaking through a maze to the cheese. Stop stressing about being a “ltn”—you’re young, and you’ve already got height going for you. Keep making those gains and let your inner rat energy shine.

And bro, real talk—you look like a fucking rat. 🐀🔥

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: z.5m, horizontallytall, HandsomeOrDeath and 7 others
Bro, I get it—you’re feeling down, but you're 13! That’s way too early to be blackpilled. First off, being 5'11" already? That’s elite rat height right there. You’ve got a solid foundation, trust me. The hammer stuff? Nah man, that’s not the way. You’re a rat—you gotta be smart about this, not self-destructive. Rats don’t bash their heads into walls, they find ways around them or gnaw through bit by bit.

You’ve got time to work on looksmaxxing, but the biggest glow-up comes from that rat mindset: Adapt, survive, and thrive in any situation. Work on yourself step by step, like a rat sneaking through a maze to the cheese. Stop stressing about being a “ltn”—you’re young, and you’ve already got height going for you. Keep making those gains and let your inner rat energy shine.

And bro, real talk—you look like a fucking rat. 🐀🔥 Stfu you sub5 I dokt ibr you just are talking like a Fuckan weirdo

You have some potential but please get a better haircut and your picture alone gives off school shooter vibes maybe change that

• JFL
Reactions: ih8myself
You have some potential but please get a better haircut and your picture alone gives off school shooter vibes maybe change that
I’m 13 I have lots of protential more than a lot of these people on these forums and I don’t even think my haircut bad it just I have 1a hair so I can’t really do much

dont take it fr it is just internet

brutally kill yourself in a livestream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and shieldzz
nah bro is 13 and blackpilled, understanding everythin as it is comparing to offy doofys learning pua lmao

I’m 13 I have lots of protential more than a lot of these people on these forums and I don’t even think my haircut bad it just I have 1a hair so I can’t really do much
Maybe need a better pic but on the single one you posted your cut looks brutal

Why tf am I blackpilled at 13 this looksmaxxing shit has ruined my life I’m hitting myself with a hammer and I’m still a ltn like I just wnat to rope the only good features abt me is that I’m 5 ft 11 and it’s over i cry every night bcs all I ever wanted to be is to be seen as attractive and all I am is an incel View attachment 3241918
Shut the fuck up lil kid gtfoh

Why tf am I blackpilled at 13 this looksmaxxing shit has ruined my life I’m hitting myself with a hammer and I’m still a ltn like I just wnat to rope the only good features abt me is that I’m 5 ft 11 and it’s over i cry every night bcs all I ever wanted to be is to be seen as attractive and all I am is an incel View attachment 3241918
Your lucky you found out young you have potential. Also stop bonesmashing doesnt do shit

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
Go study your homework fucking retard

Bruh you're still in puberty plus blackpill saved you imagine if you were to not know anything abd be blue pilled , just become nt again and enjoy your life

Are you jewish by chance?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Honestly the people who are telling you to kill yourself will rot in hell tbh, fucking dogs shitting on a 13 year-old.
At your age just focus on your mental and physical health by playing sports and minimising time on your phone.
So before it's too late leave this website

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath
Just leave this site and don't ever comeback. :blackpill:
Go play video games and watch cartoons and sports.

Go play cod or something nigga. Oh and btw I almost spit my water out in laughter looking at that retarded photo jfl

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath
Bro have you seen yourself go rope 💀💀
He has trannymorph syndrome and @User28823 bullied him too much because of it so he chimps out on greycels now.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Bro is 5'11" at 13 and choosing to adamlanzamaxx instead of play sports and talk to girls jfl :lul:

I do talk to girls I got a gf ?

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337
I can't lie bro, you are too young for this and also at the prime age to get your habits right. Just keep eating healthy, going gym and don't black pill too hard. Most of the cosmetic stuff can be halo'd with having a good physique at that age and your whole face gonna change drastically over the next couple years. You gotta abuse your puberty time to get crazy gains in the gym and just stay consistent.

If shit doesn't work out you could try the growth plate stuff in your late teens but if your already 5'11" your probably gonna be at least 6'. Way to early to be an incel, its super fucking easy in highschool as long as your built and have good confidence (stems from having good physique). gl man

I can't lie bro, you are too young for this and also at the prime age to get your habits right. Just keep eating healthy, going gym and don't black pill too hard. Most of the cosmetic stuff can be halo'd with having a good physique at that age and your whole face gonna change drastically over the next couple years. You gotta abuse your puberty time to get crazy gains in the gym and just stay consistent.

If shit doesn't work out you could try the growth plate stuff in your late teens but if your already 5'11" your probably gonna be at least 6'. Way to early to be an incel, its super fucking easy in highschool as long as your built and have good confidence (stems from having good physique). gl man
Thank you bro I mean I am healthy but I really can’t be asked to go to the gym I have no motivation

OMMMGGGG YOUR THE GUY I JOKED
ABOUT HAHAHAJA

Who is you 😂 no way bro please shutup your some incel that thinks he’s better than everyone
Oh hell nah , stfu , your the bitch i laughed at because the way you are taking your photos:lul: Bitch please there are so many people who are blackpilled at 13 but they dont try to take a fagot like Fagot. Look man no beef with you but everyone gonna laugh at you like i do if you will take pics at this angle , just pls stop bhai:feelstastyman:

Stop with the self pity and start expanding your knowledge that you can apply to your looks and mind. If you navigate this site properly and not make retarded threads like this, then you’ll make improvements. Simple as.

Kid... You literally look like a Horse 🐎 cross bread 🍞 with a Rat🐀. You should leave this site and never come back. Go play PS5 and try and be as good as you can at that. Play some sports. Learn to draw and paint. Take up karate. Anything but looks...because you have NONE :blackpill:

Brutal long midface. At least ur tall

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath and horizontallytall
Brutal long midface. At least ur tall
A true Horse 🐎 tier long midface of death. No surgery can save him. He needs to develop hobbies and skills and forget about looks.:blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:

why did you take the photo as if you’re constipated

Kid... You literally look like a Horse 🐎 cross bread 🍞 with a Rat🐀. You should leave this site and never come back. Go play PS5 and try and be as good as you can at that. Play some sports. Learn to draw and paint. Take up karate. Anything but looks...because you have NONE :blackpill:
Kid I have potential ibr