Why have i not debloated

fkf3655

fkf3655

Iron
Title.

I had a pretty bad weekend in terms of diet, i allowed myself because it was the first time eating any goy in like 8 months. On monday i fixed it up only meat but had some alc, i stick to spirits. Tuesday i ate low carbs and low cals. Wednesday i fasted.All about 1-2L of water per day. It has been 32 hours since eating but im still not debloated. Could this be because of my potassium intake? i wouldnt think so since im fasted so its all flushed out. Help:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Title.

I had a pretty bad weekend in terms of diet, i allowed myself because it was the first time eating any goy in like 8 months. On monday i fixed it up only meat but had some alc, i stick to spirits. Tuesday i ate low carbs and low cals. Wednesday i fasted.All about 1-2L of water per day. It has been 32 hours since eating but im still not debloated. Could this be because of my potassium intake? i wouldnt think so since im fasted so its all flushed out. Help:feelswhy:
Ur still prob a bit chubby/fat altho if ur skinnyfat especially its hard to notice. I went through a phase where i thought the same but now im legit lean (neck veins, shoulders veins, lower ab veins) its rly hard to bloat unless i eat like pure shit and binge eat crap.

Ur still prob a bit chubby/fat altho if ur skinnyfat especially its hard to notice. I went through a phase where i thought the same but now im legit lean (neck veins, shoulders veins, lower ab veins) its rly hard to bloat unless i eat like pure shit and binge eat crap.
my point was that normally when i fast i debloat

Title.

idk 1-2l of water is still not very high

No bones

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
You need to eat your fruits and vegetables. Low carb is stupid and dangerous. Meat is known to cause cancer and increase the risk of heart disease.