Why haven’t foids realized that they are destroying their dating options

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
With feminism, they cause men to be less dominant which they themselves find less attractive. Then they complain they can’t find a man. This is what happens when u give foids rights, they just destroy society and their own happiness with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Lmao, Chadeep and 5 others
Its also decrease men raping and men can still be domninant

Either Chad or not.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Who gave women rights?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Reformed
its a plan
earth women dont know what they are doing tbh

its a plan by the hags jfl if this isnt obvious to everyone by now...

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
With feminism, they cause men to be less dominant which they themselves find less attractive. Then they complain they can’t find a man. This is what happens when u give foids rights, they just destroy society and their own happiness with it.
Low IQ gender

• +1
Jfl just saw it

Explain why it’s good

Water

Men who wanted quick temporary sex at that time
It give women equal rights it give them right to chose the man so they aren't getting raped or abused.

It give women a voice

It teaches men not to rape

It give women the oppturnity to work so they can leave bad marriage and do ehat they enjoy

Allow divorce

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Reformed
It give women equal rights it give them right to chose the man so they aren't getting raped or abused.

It give women a voice

It teaches men not to rape

It give women the oppturnity to work so they can leave bad marriage and do ehat they enjoy

Allow divorce
Lol muh rape. Only a small minority of men are low inhibit for that, and even then they wouldn’t care if people say it’s bad.

Ah yes allows divorces. U wanna be cucked out of ur money and everything u worked for?

Women dont wanna work, they prefer being taken care of by men. This is why foids like when men pay for their dinners.

U are bluepilled af, lib

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Lol muh rape. Only a small minority of men are low inhibit for that, and even then they wouldn’t care if people say it’s bad.

Ah yes allows divorces. U wanna be cucked out of ur money and everything u worked for?

Women dont wanna work, they prefer being taken care of by men. This is why foids like when men pay for their dinners.

U are bluepilled af, lib
Not every man knows what rape is thats why 120 years fucking 9 yo was allowed.

Easy don't get married or treat your women bad

Mamy women could chose not to work but do

Femnism is the last pill

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Not every man knows what rape is thats why 120 years fucking 9 yo was allowed.
over exaggerating
Easy don't get married or treat your women bad
Simply get a foid to sign that contract that doesn’t allow u to get divorce raped
Mamy women could chose not to work but do
Yet they are lonely and miserable bc they can’t find a man richer or more successful they can look up to and feel submissive towards. High corporate foids are soulless and loveless creatures
Femnism is the last pill
Bluepill in ur case

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 31445
With feminism, they cause men to be less dominant which they themselves find less attractive.
Rich Cooper is that way, sir.

over exaggerating

Simply get a foid to sign that contract that doesn’t allow u to get divorce raped

Yet they are lonely and miserable bc they can’t find a man richer or more successful they can look up to and feel submissive towards. High corporate foids are soulless and loveless creatures

Bluepill in ur case
Its not over exerated yoi could rape kids in the past and your wife femnism save people.

Then dont get married

All women can get a better looking guy them themselves

Subhuman cope, I'm sorry.

Women are naturally submissive to men they find attractive. All women I've been with or fucked were very submissive to me and loved getting ordered around at day and beaten in bed at night. Both ones who were radical feminist leftists and those who were practicing catholics. In my entire life I have met only one woman who told me she's into dominating men, and even then when I told her I'm not into it she said she "can try out be the one who's submissive then" and was submissive too, and enjoyed it.

Attractive men will still be dominant because females are still naturally submitting to them. I think anybody who actually fucks here can confirm that.

Subhuman cope, I'm sorry.

Women are naturally submissive to men they find attractive. All women I've been with or fucked were very submissive to me and loved getting ordered around at day and beaten in bed at night. Both ones who were radical feminist leftists and those who were practicing catholics. In my entire life I have met only one woman who told me she's into dominating men, and even then when I told her I'm not into it she said she "can try it out" and was submissive too, and enjoyed it.

Attractive men will still be dominant because females are still naturally submitting to them. I think anybody who actually fucks here can confirm that.
water + not the point

Women only picking chad in their youth destroys all the normie incels mentally before they get to seriously date.

Whole dating market is destroyed. Ill have to date 20yos when im 35 to compensate for my inceldom. Many other men too, or drop out (mgtow) which is more likely.

Its all fucked.

• So Sad
water + not the point
So what's the point. "they cause men to be less dominant which they themselves find less attractive" they won't find a 5/10 oofydoofy to be attractive because he starts being dominant no matter what, in this case it's even better if he's a doormat because that's the entire reason for why she took him

So what's the point. "they cause men to be less dominant which they themselves find less attractive" they won't find a 5/10 oofydoofy to be attractive because he starts being dominant no matter what, in this case it's even better if he's a doormat because that's the entire reason for why she took him
They will find a 5/10 who is dom more attractive than a 5/10 who is passive. That’s the point. Average man is passive which is id say a -0.5 smv decrease