Why haven't journalists investigated 4chan? Are they all ball-less poltroons? Are there any dedicated journalists left?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Sadfsadf

It's time to unravel that web and capture the spiders. And if no journalist can rise to this opportunity of Pulitzer prize, perhaps we'll know then the truth is governed and fiction monetized as bravery stifle behind woke cowards.

Opportunity to be the first invitation:

Last edited:
because the site is unthreaded chaos, and anyone that writes for a living is incapable of making any sense of it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
because the site is unthreaded chaos, and anyone that writes for a living is incapable of making any sense of it.
Deliberate, though. CNN tried investigating them and was shut down by "someone." They dropped the story and moved on.

We need journalists to investigate everything about the website down to the current owner and moderators. We need names. It's been going on for too long now. And too much violence has ejaculated from that website.

Speaking on behalf of the people, we need to know whoever is involved with that website has no privilege within our beloved institutions, governments, and departments. We need to know everything about that website.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Deliberate, though. CNN tried investigating them and was shut down by "someone." They dropped the story and moved on.

We need journalists to investigate everything about the website down to the current owner and moderators. We need names. It's been going on for too long now. And too much violence has ejaculated from that website. As the speaker of the people, we need to know whoever is involved with that website has no privilege within our beloved institutions and governments. We need to know everything about that website.
if you end this website another one will show up whats the point

if you end this website another one will show up whats the point
The people need to know who's behind it. Is it Microsoft -- is it Google -- is it THE RUSSIANS -- is it the Iranians -- is it North Korea --- is it China's Communist Party --- or is it CNN? Thus, newsmakers. They instigate mentally retarded druggies to carry out crimes against humanity so they can profit from the story?

Suppose I'm a cop. Throughout the years, I've arrested a dozen guys involved in micropenis assaults. Coincidentally, in every incident a name was brought up - Millimeter Peter. So I place him under investigation for assaulting people's eyes, imagination, and women's tolerance with his micropenis existence.

Meanwhile, a journalist is also investigating those assaults. And she too was brought aware of Millimeter Peter. So she starts investigating him. Uh-oh, she's spooking the little feller into hiding. We can't have that now, can we? I have a conversation with her and explain he's under investigation and she's tampering with evidence. I show her my subpoena signed by a judge. I explain if she pursues this, I will arrest her and place her in jail with violent mentally ill men posing as women.

Thankfully, by the good grace of the Statue of Liberty, she's a professional journalist and understands the procedure involving an active investigation. She backs the fuck off.

4chan is Millimeter Peter. In my opinion, I believe they've been under investigation since 2003 starting with Moot. Yeah! That's one mighty long investigation. Close to twenty years! Ouchie-mouchie, right? Almost appears the judicial system is being manipulated while suspicious people protect Peter from justice by using an active investigation scheme. In my opinion, that is. I also believe not one agency has been investigating the little feller but multiple. And equal journalists and private dicks have been threatened to back the fuck off ... in my opinion.

If my speculation is accurate, knowing the length of time of this scrutiny, and the multiple folks involved, as well as the danger Peter presents to our communities, I wouldn't wish the public ever learn about this. Ugh. It would be best to keep a lid on it and if anyone grows a brain and questions this, I would strongly recommend that person seek professional help and get on some heavy-duty medications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back