Why having a recessed maxilla is a death sentence for side profile aesthetics?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I know water is wet but look at the image in post.
This guy has blonde thots on his dick and from a side profile analysis, I can say his nose looks big.
However his nose is actually almost perfectly shaped, it’s just the severe recession of the maxilla making the nose look big when in reality it’s a good nose

Attachments

• 20BAC11D-5E80-4D03-A35E-FABAA6F7A4F9.png
    20BAC11D-5E80-4D03-A35E-FABAA6F7A4F9.png
    402.5 KB · Views: 142
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, RealSurgerymax and Deleted member 6128
but ye perfect nose, and cucked maxilas

Maxilla takes up the largest portion of the frontal part of the skull. The lower third is by far the most important factor in determining a healthy, forward grown human skull. Recession of the lower maxilla is the easiest to point out as it is seen immediately from side profile. That's why it is a death sentence. Thankfully, it is one of the easiest to fix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Maxilla takes up the largest portion of the frontal part of the skull. The lower third is by far the most important factor in determining a healthy, forward grown human skull. Recession of the lower maxilla is the easiest to point out as it is seen immediately from side profile. That's why it is a death sentence. Thankfully, it is one of the easiest to fix.
Yes but fixing a maxilla requires a lot of money and mental will power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yes but fixing a maxilla requires a lot of money and mental will power

for high inhib people sure. the recovery isn't as bad as some make you believe. nigga im considering doing bimax+zso in one procedure

for high inhib people sure. the recovery isn't as bad as some make you believe. nigga im considering doing bimax+zso in one procedure
Are u in Europe

I have a recessed maxilla and my side profile is pretty shit but I look pretty good from the front so its not always a death sentence

nah fuck that, going ASAP when i have the money. i dont care about a fake virus
Are u college aged? If u wanna make the money quick, try ur luck in the stock market

Are u college aged? If u wanna make the money quick, try ur luck in the stock market

Yes I am. I am already starting low tier investments, working my way up.

This guy is really recessed. Look at his convex facial profile angle... nowhere near 180 degrees. Women probably want him dead...

it is not the easiest to fix if you get bimax u will fuck over ur midface and lose ur ogee curve, it is actually one of the slowest and hardest to ix its either leforts or pray mse + facepulling will work for you

it is not the easiest to fix if you get bimax u will fuck over ur midface and lose ur ogee curve, it is actually one of the slowest and hardest to ix its either leforts or pray mse + facepulling will work for you

Ogee curve is not anywhere near as important as you think it is and Bimax does not fuck over your midface with modified cuts that go a bit higher up. There exist zygoma implants and Zygomatich arch based osteotomies as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back