Why hedonism is the only thing that matters.

C

cunly

Iron
Prerequisite.

Hedonism is the philosophy in which pleasure is what is fundamentally valuable and all other things that we perceive as valuable can be reduced to their inherent elements of pleasure.

Misconception.

People often associate this entire philosophy with reckless overindulgence or unproductive methods of short-term pleasure seeking like masturbation or drinking. For someone to make this assertion two things could be happening.

1: This person is the result of generations of degenerate rural inbreeding.
2: Fuck you. (Most likely option)

The reality is that hedonism is not confined by the seeking of immediate pleasures; it encompasses the pursuit of long term gratification as well. To understand this, follow this line of logic; 👹 ~ "I go gym to improve attractiveness > I Improve attractiveness to get pussy > I get pussy to satisfy ego and cause dick feel good." Obviously the reasoning behind a persons values follows a much more complicated line of logic than this, but the conclusion remains the same. The inherent pleasure is what is fundamentally being valued.

Now after properly defining hedonism and understanding how it works, tackling this question is easy. Hedonism is the only thing that matters because that's the only model in which we can function as a species. At the biological level, hedonism isn't just a philosophy; it's practically a law in human nature, grounded deeply in the neurobiological processes that govern human behavior.

The limbic system, which includes the amygdala and the hippocampus, is primarily responsible for our emotional life and has a crucial role in the formation of memories, particularly memories associated with a pleasure. When we experience pleasure, these regions activate. This process is ruthlessly efficient at encouraging us to repeat these behaviors, it's why most of you motherfuckers can't stop beating your dick.

Then there's the role of the reward pathway in the brain, primarily involving the nucleus accumbens, which is significantly activated during pleasurable experiences. This pathway is critical in promoting behaviors that are deemed rewarding by releasing a surge of dopamine.

I could go on about how the body not only encourages, but literally can not function without hedonism. But to wrap it up, the stigma around hedonism is retarded, anyone who is intellectually honest with themselves will conclude through reductive reasoning that all of their values are only valuable due to it's inherent pleasures.

But what do I know? I'm just a greycel.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Deleted member 1901, tinderhacker and 1 other person
how can i heal my dissociation?

Wtf are these responses lol

Maybe I should hedonism max

based.

indulging in pleasure is my lifelong top priority. everything else is societal gaslighting in order to keep you stressed out (kids are stressful, marriage is for cucks, focusing on career ultimately doesn't mean shit bc no one gives a shit about your car or house ONLY your genetic worth- aka how attractive you are)

Career cucks really think anyone cares about how many hours they worked in a week and how little sleep they got LOL. Wait until they realize there is no moral high ground for working hard and ultimately everyone is in their own bubble and don't care even if you're a doctor saving lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, RomanianZaddy, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
based.

indulging in pleasure is my lifelong top priority. everything else is societal gaslighting in order to keep you stressed out (kids are stressful, marriage is for cucks, focusing on career ultimately doesn't mean shit bc no one gives a shit about your car or house ONLY your genetic worth- aka how attractive you are)

Career cucks really think anyone cares about how many hours they worked in a week and how little sleep they got LOL. Wait until they realize there is no moral high ground for working hard and ultimately everyone is in their own bubble and don't care even if you're a doctor saving lives.
True , every action has a reaction though , you will pay consequences for leading hedonistic lifestyle

True , every action has a reaction though , you will pay consequences for leading hedonistic lifestyle

I agree. But you can greatly minimize the risk by having some set rules

Not having kids and not falling for the marriage trap already puts me (and anyone pursuing this path) ahead of 90% of men. Both financially and time wise.

Then you put strict rules into place:
No drugs or alcohol
Get video consent b4 sex (not actual consent like a sperg but a video of a girl making out with you showing it’s consensual)
Eat healthy and exercise
Getting tested monthly

It’s actually not hard to create a very fun life as a single man. The hardest part is to overcome the society/friend/family pressure of having kids or getting married. If you can overcome that you are already the right person to follow all your hedonistic rules and avoid trouble.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Prerequisite.

Hedonism is the philosophy in which pleasure is what is fundamentally valuable and all other things that we perceive as valuable can be reduced to their inherent elements of pleasure.

Misconception.

People often associate this entire philosophy with reckless overindulgence or unproductive methods of short-term pleasure seeking like masturbation or drinking. For someone to make this assertion two things could be happening.

1: This person is the result of generations of degenerate rural inbreeding.
2: Fuck you. (Most likely option)

The reality is that hedonism is not confined by the seeking of immediate pleasures; it encompasses the pursuit of long term gratification as well. To understand this, follow this line of logic; 👹 ~ "I go gym to improve attractiveness > I Improve attractiveness to get pussy > I get pussy to satisfy ego and cause dick feel good." Obviously the reasoning behind a persons values follows a much more complicated line of logic than this, but the conclusion remains the same. The inherent pleasure is what is fundamentally being valued.

Now after properly defining hedonism and understanding how it works, tackling this question is easy. Hedonism is the only thing that matters because that's the only model in which we can function as a species. At the biological level, hedonism isn't just a philosophy; it's practically a law in human nature, grounded deeply in the neurobiological processes that govern human behavior.

The limbic system, which includes the amygdala and the hippocampus, is primarily responsible for our emotional life and has a crucial role in the formation of memories, particularly memories associated with a pleasure. When we experience pleasure, these regions activate. This process is ruthlessly efficient at encouraging us to repeat these behaviors, it's why most of you motherfuckers can't stop beating your dick.

Then there's the role of the reward pathway in the brain, primarily involving the nucleus accumbens, which is significantly activated during pleasurable experiences. This pathway is critical in promoting behaviors that are deemed rewarding by releasing a surge of dopamine.

I could go on about how the body not only encourages, but literally can not function without hedonism. But to wrap it up, the stigma around hedonism is retarded, anyone who is intellectually honest with themselves will conclude through reductive reasoning that all of their values are only valuable due to it's inherent pleasures.

But what do I know? I'm just a greycel.

Stirner-pilled.