Why height fraud ?

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
With lifts when you can get legit shoes like New Balances, Mcqueens, Hogans ect which add two inches ??

Removes the risk of getting caught with lifts.

Attachments

• DC68EF13-0624-4CD0-B53E-F647072146FF.jpeg
    DC68EF13-0624-4CD0-B53E-F647072146FF.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and NZb6Air
they look shit

• +1
Reactions: zombey, benchodltn and St. Fraudcel
they look shit
Who gives a fuck how they look?? As long as it boosts your height without normies noticing that’s what counts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and Adelholzener
New rocks are the best, adds at least 5 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Saint Casanova and Adelholzener
You can just add lifts to these

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
imo if you want to reduce the chances of getting caught with soles use boots, it can completely hide your heel so it isnt obvious.

imo if you want to reduce the chances of getting caught with soles use boots, it can completely hide your heel so it isnt obvious.
Using boots in the summer is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Adelholzener
Using boots in the summer is autistic
not really lol, i see plenty of people wearing them in the summer, also you can probably get timberlands for the summer

anyways if you dont wanna wear boots get some long pants to cover your ankles, baggy pants are the best.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
not really lol, i see plenty of people wearing them in the summer, also you can probably get timberlands for the summer

anyways if you dont wanna wear boots get some long pants to cover your ankles, baggy pants are the best.
I still think you can only fraud max 1-1.5 inches relative to everyone else who’s wearing shoes. What happens if you go to the beach, to someone’s house, to airport security ect

Who gives a fuck how they look?? As long as it boosts your height without normies noticing that’s what counts
fashionmaxxing is important too.....

• +1
because they're either expensive or ugly af, why buy $200 shoes when $15 lifts do the same job

• +1
because they're either expensive or ugly af, why buy $200 shoes when $15 lifts do the same job
Because if you go to someone’s house and you have to take off your shoes, they won’t notice the lift, even if you shrink a bit.

• +1
Reactions: mason24mogs
Because if you go to someone’s house and you have to take off your shoes, they won’t notice the lift, even if you shrink a bit.
fair, with lifts you're also limited to baggy pants

• +1
With lifts when you can get legit shoes like New Balances, Mcqueens, Hogans ect which add two inches ??

Removes the risk of getting caught with lifts.
Wear heels be different from the others

I still think you can only fraud max 1-1.5 inches relative to everyone else who’s wearing shoes. What happens if you go to the beach, to someone’s house, to airport security ect

Sock lifts? I would def exclude the beach thats weird asf. I'd doubt the height boosters would contain any metal so you wouldn't have to take off your socks

Also allows you to wear your soles at places like ur friends house.

Sock lifts? I would def exclude the beach thats weird asf. I'd doubt the height boosters would contain any metal so you wouldn't have to take off your socks

Also allows you to wear your soles at places like ur friends house.
But they look obvious ? Like you have some sort of bump on your ankle jfl

Attachments

• 16A5D01F-7B75-49AA-B829-2221178862E7.jpeg
    16A5D01F-7B75-49AA-B829-2221178862E7.jpeg
    813.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
Maybe these ones are okay but they only add 2cms at most. Barely any difference.
there are these soles named "rizzsoles" (jfl) but they could add up to a little bit.

i remember them from an insta ad for some reason.

• Hmm...
there are these soles named "rizzsoles" (jfl) but they could add up to a little bit.

i remember them from an insta ad for some reason.
There was one thread here on some invisible looking sock lifts but I can’t find it now.

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer