why height inflation seems worse than it is

Ychassa

Ychassa

Bronze
you are only visible when above a certain SMV, therefore the short nigga's ain't in the equation if, they're mtn or under, making people seem alot taller.
the average height does go up, but not this much. istg it seems like the average height in white countries is 6'2 or sum even tho it isn't

worse hypergamy = worse height/face standards

might be water

:blackpill:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
No point in counting the players that aren't even playing the game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, ttlurker, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
no studies can confirm that the average height went up in the last 20/30 years or so. Standards are rising so short people just dont get recognized that much. Im short but i dont see all theese 6 foot+ people around me, maybe when i go on vacation yeah i see more taller young northern europeans, but as a siuthern italian i can state that 6 foot is enough, even 5 foot 11 barefoot. if u are high HTN and above height is not that much of a discrimination because u are just better than others

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sb23, boss8055 and 1 other person
This is why if I were to do limb lengthening I would continue to wear lifts and taking glucosamine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 2 others
no studies can confirm that the average height went up in the last 20/30 years or so. Standards are rising so short people just dont get recognized that much. Im short but i dont see all theese 6 foot+ people around me, maybe when i go on vacation yeah i see more taller young northern europeans, but as a siuthern italian i can state that 6 foot is enough, even 5 foot 11 barefoot. if u are high HTN and above height is not that much of a discrimination because u are just better than others
well yeah, your face will make up for your height, if you're attractive enough, making you "visible"

Last edited:
its more embarassing when people have these top 5% standards when they aren't even top 50%, specially the western. majority of woman are like mid-low MTB asking for a Low CL. Like they Ain't getting no chance at dating someone that rare when they only have to give is their overrated ass pussy.

height standards as well like this are retarded. if the girl is 5,9+ is understandable for her to want a tall guy. but if a woman is 5,7-5,8 and lower. 5,11 to 6F is the most ideal but since there too fucking arrogant and nosy, it won't change. it'll keep Getting worse

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, ttlurker, vosx0 and 2 others
This is why if I were to do limb lengthening I would continue to wear lifts and taking glucosamine
thats more of a psychological thing tho not something strictly needed but i would probably wear lifts after LL too

you are only visible when above a certain SMV, therefore the short nigga's ain't in the equation if, they're mtn or under, making people seem alot taller.
the average height does go up, but not this much. istg it seems like the average height in white countries is 6'2 or sum even tho it isn't

worse hypergamy = worse height/face standards

might be water

:blackpill:.
Being tall is one of the greatest things know to man

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
rated u in another trend to do LL 5 foot 10 is enough, if u fraud it is basically 6 foot, its not worth all the risk, your porblem is face, you re sub 5, sorry for that

? implying tall incels are perceived? which isn't true
well yeah tall incels aren't perceived either, but there are alot more short incels, than tall incels, because being tall attracts women, making the average perceived height taller:Comfy: