Why height wont be as appealing soon

mathis

mathis

Kraken
This is a controversial take and nothing more than a theory. It doesnt mean that it will 100% happen but the probability is high to me.

What make height appealing is the difficulty to acquire it. If you arent genetically gifted good luck getting it. Its not easy(at least if you dont follow my stack).

in less than 10 years (actually already possible) everyone will be able to grow as much as they want at a reasonable cost and without risks thx to a particular stack added to a biologic staffold(new growth plates).

Once this procedure will be out height will loose most of his benefits because the majority of the population will be able to get it. Height becoming a choice is terrible.
Women like height because it give a dominante genetically superior vibe. Like this lucky chosen guy better than others. If everyone can also get it, women wont see it as special anymore and will lose interest in it.
Being short will still be seen as bad but not as much( you are not the short unconfident guy thats secretly complexes abt it because now you could choose to be taller ) and being tall wont be good anymore. Like having hairs doesnt add any attractiveness but loosing them destroy you.
Being too tall or too short will still be seen as unattractive thought that wont change.

might take some time but face will become the only important feature miles away from others.
And im saying this at 6’1. Its not like this is a good thing for me in any way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, iblamepheno1, Clqs and 4 others
6ft5 or death

edit
This is a controversial take and nothing more than a theory. It doesnt mean that it will 100% happen but the probability is high to me.
aight
What make height appealing is the difficulty to acquire it.
No.
If you arent genetically gifted good luck getting it.
The only solutions if you are a manlet:
1. Blast hgh and ai in puberty and pray to god that your body will react good on the drug
2. Wear air force1 + lifts
3. Get LL (you wont get it)
4. accept it and go for extremely short girls, atleast 20cm shorter than u (5ft)
in less than 10 years (actually already possible) everyone will be able to grow as much as they want at a reasonable cost and without risks thx to a particular stack added to a biologic staffold(new growth plates).
Do you also believe in lizard humans ?

a group of people are sitting around a table with masks on their faces

Once this procedure will be out height will loose most of his benefits because the majority of the population will be able to get it.
God wtf is this
Women like height because it give a dominante genetically superior vibe. Like this lucky chosen guy better than others. If everyone can also get it, women wont see it as special anymore and will lose interest in it.
It doesnt matter.
eing short will still be seen as bad but not as much( you are not the short unconfident guy thats secretly complexes abt it because now you could choose to be taller )
schizo 0iq looksmax section ramblings

What make height appealing is the difficulty to acquire it. If you arent genetically gifted good luck getting it. Its not easy(at least if you dont follow my stack).

Once this procedure will be out height will loose most of his benefits because the majority of the population will be able to get it. Height becoming a choice is terrible.
Being short will still be seen as bad but not as much( you are not the short unconfident guy thats secretly complexes abt it because now you could choose to be taller ) and being tall wont be good anymore. Like having hairs doesnt add any attractiveness but loosing them destroy you.
Being too tall or too short will still be seen as unattractive thought that wont change.

might take some time but face will become the only important feature miles away from others.
atp i dnrd the rest because you are dumb af

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shikataganai, piec and mathis
okay i will give it a try and read now

source:

• +1
Reactions: axm, RapeAllFemales and piec
Water
Sean OPry by Pieter Henket fy1

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and mathis
what way will people grow and choose their own height

tldr, am 7'2 and getting LL in October to get to 7'5

• Woah
Reactions: mathis
what way will people grow and choose their own height
To explain it simply
If you use MSCs with a special scaffold injected in the end of a bone, you can recreate new growth plates and grow again like if you were 12.

who says normies will use roids brah:forcedsmile:

6'4 is still going to be ideal, just more people will be taller

who says normies will use roids brah:forcedsmile:
Even a normie know of important height is.
If you tell him that he can grow 5 inches without any risk what do you think will happen

Well in 10 years plastic surgery will have advanced too, so face will also be changeable, good theory, but in a few years the ultra rich will be able to genetically modify babies and the poor won't, widening the gap

• +1
p2.2 -> pmax got like 1.5x expensive, in the future these new pieces will be the norm... and more expensive.

• +1
Well in 10 years plastic surgery will have advanced too, so face will also be changeable, good theory, but in a few years the ultra rich will be able to genetically modify babies and the poor won't, widening the gap
Yh ofc. But face will always be way harder to change im shure you know that, so it will stay up there at least imo

Btw that make me think abt a movie i saw
I dont remember the name tho

Normies arent taking hgh and ai buddy

Normies arent taking hgh and ai buddy
First Its not abt hgh or ai
And second look at the number of guys who do LL even though it cost an insane amount of money, long, painful and risky ash
Now imagine if you could grow even more but without all those problems

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
It only means the competition will get harder with everything than it is already

First Its not abt hgh or ai
And second look at the number of guys who do LL even though it cost an insane amount of money, long, painful and risky ash
Now imagine if you could grow even more but without all those problems
Is this about ur heightmaxxing thread thing i didnt realize u were mathis no disrespect

• +1
cope as fuck,being 5”8 in 10 years will be more brutal because 9/10 guys will tower over you

tbh i believe the limit to how much someone can increase their height using this method is around 4 inches depending on wingspan as it will look ridiculous if your wingspan to height ratio is below 0.93. im tryna reach same height as my wingspan which is 6'2 any more than that would not have any more effect on my smv. procedure would still probably be as expensive as LL (slightly less as doctors fs will charge a lot more than actual cost). we gotta try gatekeeping this somehow at least.

• +1
6ft5 or death

edit

aight

No.

The only solutions if you are a manlet:
1. Blast hgh and ai in puberty and pray to god that your body will react good on the drug
2. Wear air force1 + lifts
3. Get LL (you wont get it)
4. accept it and go for extremely short girls, atleast 20cm shorter than u (5ft)

Do you also believe in lizard humans ?

a group of people are sitting around a table with masks on their faces

God wtf is this

It doesnt matter.

schizo 0iq looksmax section ramblings

atp i dnrd the rest because you are dumb af
Give me one critera thats easy to get and in the top 5 of features women like
You are a literall retard. There’s nothing more i can say i am really sorry for you.

Give me one critera thats easy to get and in the top 5 of features women like
It's very simple, you just have to mew !!! Gives you high set cheekbones, wide jaw, good orbital bones and a wide maxilla!!11
You are a literall retard. There’s nothing more i can say i am really sorry for you.
Nothing you said made sense and you have nothing left to say because iam right.

• JFL
tbh i believe the limit to how much someone can increase their height using this method is around 4 inches depending on wingspan as it will look ridiculous if your wingspan to height ratio is below 0.93. im tryna reach same height as my wingspan which is 6'2 any more than that would not have any more effect on my smv. procedure would still probably be as expensive as LL (slightly less as doctors fs will charge a lot more than actual cost). we gotta try gatekeeping this somehow at least.
You can also increase your wingspan thats the thing.
For the cost when the procedure will be out it should be way cheaper because they will already have all the materials and they will be able to extract your own stem cells which is cheaper
Without talking abt the fact that the cost of compounds will be greatly reduced the more peoples buy them.

• +1
Reactions: pandal
It's very simple, you just have to mew !!! Gives you high set cheekbones, wide jaw, good orbital bones and a wide maxilla!!11

Nothing you said made sense and you have nothing left to say because iam right.
I have nothing to say because you gave no argument
Keep lying to yourself. Ig you need it when you are a retard like you

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
I have nothing to say because you gave no argument
Keep lying to yourself. Ig that you need it when you are a retard like you
subhuman mathis has nothing left to say
looks like its time for you to tie stones to your feet and jump into a lake

hypothesis, not theory, a theory is the summum

we have no clue why it's appealing and it's not genetically scarce

? prove it
You* have no clue why its appealing.
Its appealing because it make you stand out. An attractive physicall aspect is something most peoples dont have( appart from very rare exceptions maybe). Its attractive because its better than what most peoples have.
Once you are no longer special for having something you loose all the attractiveness linked to it. Its the case if what you have become easy to get.
Its like a rare skin. If you cant buy it others will envy you. If it get buyable again it’ll loose all its value

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
You can also increase your wingspan thats the thing.
For the cost when the procedure will be out it should be way cheaper because they will already have all the materials and they will be able to extract your own stem cells which is cheaper
Without talking abt the fact that the cost of compounds will be greatly reduced the more peoples buy them.
if only there was bped doctor that could do the surgery

• +1
There’s some that are working on making it possible just have to wait
hopefully by the time i gather the money the procedure will be available at least somwhere :confused:

• +1
tldr, am 7'2 and getting LL in October to get to 7'5

Joking aside, i'm 5'10 and i wouldn't consider LL even though 6'2-6'3 is probably the best height for a man. I use lifts to fraud 6'0 and im ok with that height.

So yea who cares, it's all about the face unless someone is literally 5'6.

• +1

women’s preferences are always changing aswell, mainly western women

• +1
gOOD face mogs height to oblivion. They mogg every single fucking ltn&mtn 6 feat guys to oblivion. Only 6.7 height is actually boost. The other are cope.

• +1

In 30 years maybe

• +1

is that grow stack actually working even in adulthood?:soy:

This is already happening. There are so many 6.0 normies that it does not even matter anymore. The only height that actually look impressive is when u see guys that are 6.7 with bodymax and they are fucking rare.

• +1

cope :lul:

ok but in all seriousness yeah ur prolly right, iwouldnt say 10 years but in the future for sure

• +1