Why henry cavill has receding hairline but not balding

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49341, normie_joe and Chadeep
Diffuse Thinning is different.

It’s just an M shaped hairline, I have it too, it’s been the same since puberty. Receding is when the temples are behind the sideburns in profile view.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
It’s just an M shaped hairline, I have it too, it’s been the same since puberty. Receding is when the temples are behind the sideburns in profile view.
Is there any way to fix it?

Can u show example i also have m shaped hairline i got it after puberty

Also most guys have this hairline and they think they r going bald so they start taking finasteride

Is there any way to fix it?

Minox maybe, I’ve never tried it though, I have a cat so I can’t. Maybe a hair transplant to straighten the hairline, if I had a lot of money I’d do it. I just wear it down and never get it cut too short.

• +1
Also most guys have this hairline and they think they r going bald so they start taking finasteride

Cavill is the perfect example. And ya, that was me when I first discovered PSL, but I stopped because I didn’t wanna keep paying for it. I’m 30 now and still no further recession, but I’m considering Fin again as a preventative measure.

• +1
He's always had it like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49341 and Willmogulater