Why humans are the most evil species

h111

h111

Anorexic
They are the only species that voluntarily choose to have multiple sexual partners. Why can’t humans be like some animals that find a partner and stay loyal to them for their whole lives?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, heightmaxxing, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
cuz we from ohio

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, Latvianchud185, enriquecel and 3 others
@DalitBoss @heightmaxxing @vermillioncorefan @Vermilioncore @theonewhocantascend @Pei @LeonidasGui @Darkeningstar @zurzolo @nathan @CoreSchizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and n9wiff
They are the only species that voluntarily choose to have multiple sexual partners.
Nothing inherently wrong with that, ensures the best survivability of our species.

I hate it though.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and h111
Nothing inherently wrong with that, ensures the best survivability of our species.

I hate it though.
Cannot imagine how cucked it is to find a girlfriend who has taken another dick before you

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Animals are aren’t ugly tho the majority of them

• +1
Reactions: h111
Animals are aren’t ugly tho the majority of thems
Humans arent either. Its the jew social media creating these beauty standards
bruh 85% lf humans aren’t attractive tf u talking about

• JFL
Cannot imagine how cucked it is to find a girlfriend who has taken another dick before you
Imagine if she takes it in the process.

• +1
Animals are aren’t ugly tho the majority of thems

bruh 85% lf humans aren’t attractive tf u talking about
Yeah you think they arent and youre convinced of this because of social media do you not realize animals are born with the same chances of genetics and varying looks too??

Yeah you think they arent and youre convinced of this because of social media do you not realize animals are born with the same chances of genetics and varying looks too??
Some people are just ugly bro, you gotta admit it. I'm staring at one in the bus, he's recessed af. I want to punch him in the chin to make his chin bigger but can't bother cause police and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and lowtiernormiechad
Should I sit next to him and blackpill him about bonesmashing instead?

• +1
They are the only species that voluntarily choose to have multiple sexual partners. Why can’t humans be like some animals that find a partner and stay loyal to them for their whole lives?
Lol, imagine staying with just one person for the rest of your life...:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and h111
If she is virgin then what is the issue
She can only be virgin once...After you take her virginity, this advantage disappears.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and h111
She can only be virgin once...After you take her virginity, this advantage disappears.
Are you serious? The whole point is that she is innocent and clean, so it stays that way even if you take it

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Are you serious? The whole point is that she is innocent and clean, so it stays that way even if you take it
She's not anymore after you take it, she's soiled now...

• JFL
She's not anymore after you take it, she's soiled now...
Bro idgaf its me, even if i came inside her hundreds of times ill still eat her out

• JFL
Bro idgaf its me, even if i came inside her hundreds of times ill still eat her out
Sometimes you get tired of eating the same meal over and over again, you just want diversity you know...

• JFL
Sometimes you get tired of eating the same meal over and over again, you just want diversity you know...
No i dont feel that way that is foid logic

• JFL
No i dont feel that way that is foid logic
Lol, so you would eat the same thing for every single day, imagine how miserable you would be!

• JFL
Hence why u never have sex with her

• JFL
Punishment for eve eating the apple

• JFL
Shit thread

• JFL