Why I am super fatphobic

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
It's ridiculous to think that in 2022 there exist still obese people, since there are super advanced diets which make it possible to eat a lot and lose weight at the same time, there are gym clubs everywhere. Neverlethess there are people who go outside looking like a baloon. If you are rejected for your looks and you are fat then you deserve it. Wether you are male or female, excessive weight is harmful to your health. It is not matter of accepting yourself, it is that you gotta get up your arse from the couch. Depression or stress which induces you to eat more is just bullshit you made up to have some excuse.

If you want to looksmax, the first thing you gonna do is losing weight towards 10% bodyfat. Otherwise you are fat.
There are no other ways.
Given that, now get up your butt from the couch, start jogging or riding a bycycle and hit the gym with a serious workout plan you fat fuck.

Quote extracted by "redpills going down" telegram channel.

now look up this gallery of male abs and keep yourself motivated

Attachments

• 1649705156947.png
    1649705156947.png
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1649705643666.png
    1649705643666.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 17829, Deprived and 9 others

nice DuckDuckGo-maxing to keep away from the faggpolice

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 17829, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
fuck that, food is the only joy i get

bideltoid moggers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 7098, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
What’s the point of working out if the best you can get is a 4.2 psl roastie that has had 6 abortions.

Might as well be a fat shit fart everywhere and take up space and die young. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, fjor2096, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
dont fogert the drugs and liposuction that is able to permanently alter leptin

No need to explain. Fat is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Looks234, exeight and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: 360°, justinzayn, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Obese people exist so we can throw them into the pits of hell first so the skinny people can stand on their corpses instead of burning in the lakes of sulphur.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I think you can make this argument as a whole for everything, you have the means to achieve your full potential(of everything) if you live in a first world country no ifs buts or maybes, but people still are inducted physiologically not to. Humans are lazy by default, we always want the path of less resistance, evolution runs at snails pace, and modern enviromental factors play on those weaknesses that used to be strenghts in a standardized enviroment(nature).
Obese people have themselves to blame, but can you really blame them? They are just the reflection of us, but in different life areas, the mechanism is the same.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It's ridiculous to think that in 2022 there exist still obese people, since there are super advanced diets which make it possible to eat a lot and lose weight at the same time, there are gym clubs everywhere. Neverlethess there are people who go outside looking like a baloon. If you are rejected for your looks and you are fat then you deserve it. Wether you are male or female, excessive weight is harmful to your health. It is not matter of accepting yourself, it is that you gotta get up your arse from the couch. Depression or stress which induces you to eat more is just bullshit you made up to have some excuse.

If you want to looksmax, the first thing you gonna do is losing weight towards 10% bodyfat. Otherwise you are fat.
There are no other ways.
Given that, now get up your butt from the couch, start jogging or riding a bycycle and hit the gym with a serious workout plan you fat fuck.

10% bodyfat is only ideal for men and it would be preferable to be in a 10-15% range anyways, no greaterthan 15%. There's a point to diminishing returns the less fat you get and no extra added benefit.

hard working people are more fatphobic.

i feel bad seeing the shorter buff military dudes marching because they all work hard but the short ones can never change. especially if they all have buzzcuts it just sucks because no pretty boy maxxing or something.

i feel bad for the short guys in korean friend groups in korea who do all their fashionmaxxing and stuff too because they all put effort

i feel even worse for people like tom cruise and zac efron because you know they put effort and people like tom cruise ascended everything and used to be a mouth breathers

but fat people are like communist drug addicts who chose their lifestyle and steal tax money

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
i hate fat people because i was fat too
and i hated myself (my body) extremely

• +1
Reactions: 360°, Lorsss and Danish_Retard
My weight change is reversely correlated with my mental health. No mentally well person is fat, not that I've met at least, being fat shows a lack of discipline and care about self, which affect every area of someones life.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chowdog, thereallegend and 2 others
Some people are just ok with being fat, I dont see anything bad in it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
I am not fatphobic but I do think fat people should lose weight ASAP.

One of the biggest looksmins on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Danish_Retard and thereallegend
under appreciated poster, i need a video like this but with skinny guys as fitness motivation
i gotchu

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
10-15% is the most realistic range to be within. The higher you are within this range, the more muscle you should have.

Saying you’re “fat” above 10% is retarded for a multitude of reasons.

Some people don't care about looksmaxxing though. They like food and don't want to impress society

Don't you just fuck hookers now anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
fuck that, food is the only joy i get

joy is concretely a specific displacement of chemicals and neurotransmitters in your brain.

As I stopped eating sugar and processed food, I trained my brain to feel joy after eating healthy food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
joy is concretely a specific displacement of chemicals and neurotransmitters in your brain.

As I stopped eating sugar and processed food, I trained my brain to feel joy after eating healthy food
it's cope sadly, the healthy foods don't give you as much dopamine

There are no other ways.

Yes i agree. Although not on the depression excuse part. I am fatphobic aswell and i was once something of a fat fuck myself.

But some people are so depressed that they couldn’t give a shit about their appearance. Thats how it was for me. So i dont hate fat people who becoma fat due to depression but i hate mentally stable people who are fat. They have no excuse.

Sounds like the exact opposite of cope. Going against the chimp brain and easy dopamine route
i wasn't referring to that, i was referring to him saying he trained his brain to enjoy it being cope, you won't get the same pleasure as from sugars etc

No need to explain. Fat is disgusting.
yeah i hate when people try to justify it "muh its not good for your health"

no.

reality is it is fucking abomination tier and disgusting, just say it how it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back