Why i cannot lift more than 50 kg bench

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Its been q good time im going gym but cannot lift more than 50 kg for 10 reps, also my deadlift pr is 140 kgs and hack squats like 120 kgs

• +1
Reactions: h111 and unscruputlity
Take estrogen and become a femboy

That's actually fucked up because I am anorexic + addicted to xanax and I bench the same,e :hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: h111 and Willmogulater
That's actually fucked up because I am anorexic + addicted to xanax and I bench the same,e :hnghn:
I have now capped at 50 for some time and also im sure its some hormonal issue because i have gyno so first i need to fix that

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Same my lifts are dogshit but all that matters is looks

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
Same my lifts are dogshit but all that matters is looks
Its weird i dont even get sick now adays im sure my immune system is healthy but my strength isnt

Its been q good time im going gym but cannot lift more than 50 kg for 10 reps, also my deadlift pr is 140 kgs and hack squats like 120 kgs
60 kg was my first week progression and I weighed 70 :incel:

• +1
It can be due to your arm length. I started my bench at 40kg, but was hard to progress.
Because unlike others who have arms that are +-1 inch compared to their height.
My reach is 8-9 inches more than my height.

So it will be harder for me to bench, but easier for me to deadlift. First ever deadlift with shit form was 120kg for example.

• +1
It can be due to your arm length. I started my bench at 40kg, but was hard to progress.
Because unlike others who have arms that are +-1 inch compared to their height.
My reach is 8-9 inches more than my height.

So it will be harder for me to bench, but easier for me to deadlift. First ever deadlift with shit form was 120kg for example.
Yes my wingspan is 6 feet compared to my height 5'8

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yes my wingspan is 6 feet compared to my height 5'8
There's your answer
Having a longer wingspan overall mogs IMO, more than lifting heavier weight etc

Because:
Knowing how to fight >>> mass weight >> reach/limb length > height

Reach matters a lot for fighting. More than height. If you have longer limbs than somebody taller than you, you will be able to reach them and make contact before they would with you

Small reach is not terrible though. You will just have to get close to the guy and hammer away at him from up close. Could have disastrous strength too

• +1