WHY i cant just grab and axe and crush chad head?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
S l640

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maunchu, Justttt, BrettyBoy and 6 others
Giphy 3

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Cut off one Chad head, two more take its place

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rawdogprince, Over, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Yes. Think about it Pietro, chico Lachowski is a little twink. You could easily kill him with your strength. But you aren't allowed to, and so he will forever mog you

He will forever live rent free in your girls head

Stop Thinking about murder, and just imptove yourself wtf, you arent that ugly how you think.. Just stop being ffull of anger and try be more social irl.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Stop Thinking about murder, and just imptove yourself wtf, you arent that ugly how you think.. Just stop being ffull of anger and try be more social irl.
Well i Will join hema (medival fighting) one day and j will just fight 2ith those axes man. That will be cool. And mam i think that im very gl. This forum bting me back. Some say that im not even average. Even if i am, im not a chad and its always chad or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
Yes. Think about it Pietro, chico Lachowski is a little twink. You could easily kill him with your strength. But you aren't allowed to, and so he will forever mog you
lachowski is 6'3 and 170lbs pretty ok i guess
plus his boxing is not bad ngl i saw an insta story of him working ln a heavy bag once

• +1
Reactions: Over
lachowski is 6'3 and 170lbs pretty ok i guess
plus his boxing is not bad ngl i saw an insta story of him working ln a heavy bag once
Hes Similar weight. I would just take him down. Grappler>stricker. But tbh i need to work on my strenght and improve my Takedowns.

Hes Similar weight. I would just take him down. Grappler>stricker. But tbh i need to work on my strenght and improve my Takedowns.
well you could be a 5'5 twink and still fuck him with an axe

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, LookistWorld and Pietrosiek
You probably can...............t, because we dont approve violence on Looksmax.me

• +1
Pietrosiek, shut the fuck up

You won’t be able to

you're one delusional man. Just max your fucking skin, get some plumper lips and stop crying man. You're good enough.

DEB9BCD6 7AA8 42A6 A45C CD8F75BD4801

JFL at this cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Society is cucked, they dont let you overpower a twink like Barrett. They want high T beasts like you to stay underpowered

• JFL
I have better idea...

Cut off stacy's head and go necro.

• Hmm...
@Michael You remember this thread where you posted half of your face? I could make a favour to you and split your head with that axe