WHY I DON'T CARE ABOUT SEX?

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Since I have a gf I stopped caring about sex, I haven't done it with her yet but for me now sex is not even a thing I wanna have, I'm so happy living my life and working toward my goals that sex for me is non existen in my mind. I'm worried that I might br becoming asexual, what should I do?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6695, HumidVent and 6 others
Low t

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 3323 and 6 others
Your libido is low. There are ways to remedy this. Try looking into aphrodisiacs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
awesome I lost 13 kg in 4 months now I'm to lose 4kg and get to 12%bf
There u have ur explanation. On a diet sex drive decreases a lot. I also had 0 sex drive on my cut

• +1
Depends on what you mean by sex, I wanna coom everytime I see a black woman with big tits and ass but I dont go out of my way to woo her.

So my question is do you still wanna coom but not waste your time trying to coom into someone

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Depends on what you mean by sex, I wanna coom everytime I see a black woman with big tits and ass but I dont go out of my way to woo her.

So my question is do you still wanna coom but not waste your time trying to coom into someone
are there even black girls with big tits?

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, MusicMaxxingMidget and Mouthbreath
Since I have a gf I stopped caring about sex, I haven't done it with her yet but for me now sex is not even a thing I wanna have, I'm so happy living my life and working toward my goals that sex for me is non existen in my mind. I'm worried that I might br becoming asexual, what should I do?
Why u worried becoming asexual? That literally means ur becoming superior. You wont do stupid shit for girls because of horniness. I wish I was asexual.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
It is actually not that important. You shouldn’t worry about it that much. I mean it’s good to have your libido at proper levels ( not too high, not too low) but every individual has a different perspective and will when it comes to sex. So don’t try to fit in the common rule that you should have your libido on a specific level. Everybody’s different

• +1
are there even black girls with big tits?

In the hood hell yeh, theyre carrying double d's or on rare occasions triple d's 😍😍😍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Foid detector is making noise