Why I hate 99% of human beings #misanthropist #lunin7 #blackpill

lunin7

lunin7

brain circumcision
My disdain for humans is without hesitation, mainly because most of them are selfish and depraved. Ever since I took the blackpill I’ve kinda descended into the spiral of misanthropy as I began to have more knowledge about people overall.

I can only view people as one big narrative, a narrative painted by media, schooling, and social economics. I don’t see people I just see scripted characters from a movie.

Then they will hate you for being different or having a unique skill, something which doesn’t surprise me because there’s always been the outcast amongst the people even in ancient times.

We are selfish filthy disgusting creatures who take advantage of the weak, there is no honor. Everything us humans do is a waste of resources. If we didn’t have any of the modern day architecture or technology we do today we’d be just as fine but because these things make our lives easier we prefer them

As long as something benefits us we are ok with doing it no matter how right or wrong it is and for that reason we are full of cold evil

• +1
Reactions: watah, twojei, noobs and 2 others
I think you see it too negatively, but I don't blame you

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I think you see it too negatively, but I don't blame you
Well I don’t mean for it to be negative I’m just saying truths of human nature

I’m still understanding humans on a deeper level so there’s a lot left for me to learn

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Well I don’t mean for it to be negative I’m just saying truths of human nature

I’m still understanding humans on a deeper level so there’s a lot left for me to learn
If you could see behind the mask of some 'normies' let's call them that, you would realise that they are not so bad. I often write this here on the forum. The problem is that it is mainly feasible in 1-to-1 situations, otherwise it becomes difficult to try to speak 'sincerely' to them.

• +1
DID I HEAR MISANTHROPIC??

• JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, lunin7 and Darkeningstar
Figure

reminds me of this i found

u have u be apart of a group/collective to not be pushed out of competition

autism makes it harder to be in informal groups

• +1