why i hate edgy pretentious anime rant

P

purpledude39

Iron
let`s start shit/zero.
zombies
the explaining everything as it was happening was annoying. it's basically naruto.
the entire anime didn't consist of shirley.
kiritsugu was an insufferable edgy faggot.
>hurr i can't talk to my servent.
The 6,000 times someone's master could have been killed but was let go (intentionally and unintentionally. i'm not sure why tokiomi didn't make sure to finish Berzerker's master).
Also the time Kirei didn't finish Maiya and Einz-whatever.
actually the whole sakura/kariya subplot was tragic for the sake of tragic. fucking urobushit.
also entire episodes dedicated to what type-shit and urobushit call exposition.
they would keep on fucking explaining everything as it was happening. it was like watching naruto.
flashbacks last longer than an episode
There was an entire episode dedicated to rin's playschool adventure. I'm almost entirely certain this was the most worthless episode of any anime ever.
the flashbacks sucked too.
kiritsugu a manchild with a stupid ideal and boring personality, winning his fights via asspulls and le speshul matrix abilities and muh specific ability that lets him fight against much stronger and talented opponents so edgelords can powerwank their edgy selfinsert and pretend he's a better character than he actually is
>cast is full of retards who only serve to make kerry look cooler, two women who are thirsty and absurdly devoted to kerry's dick and are perfectly fine with that for some reason, full of overused tragic tropes like muh self-loathing muh tragic past muh [insert character here] is my only reason for living and bad guys having 100% plot-armor in all circumstances and scenes but nah it's fine when the villains do it etc etc and anyone who points this out gets retorts by angry incels for not like urobutchers hack writing to appeal to the lowest common denominator of rabid edgefaggotry and false maturity that plagues every fucking series these days
Kerry in F/Z. From the very prologue the book immediately tries to make you pity him without any prior reason whatsoever. Of course I couldn't buy it, and he forever stayed as "that faggot I don't give a slightest shit about who just clogs up the book with his worthless emo crap" for me.
having to elaborate zero's stupidity
>I have to shoot the plane down its the only way T_T
>if only we were like, wizards or something
>you sad yet?
>no?
>how about this really tragic character? the one that cant do shit and completely trusts this obviously evil character
>he doesnt even save this qt loli
>you sad now?
>dude doesnt even ask for help or anything, its not like every major wizard faction would be present for the stupid games or anything
>how about this character whos totally OP?
>see, now he pulls a UFO out of his ass
>dont ask me why he doesnt lose, lol
>he cant lose because he appears later and this is a prequel, silly!
And finally
>Hey Shirou, if someone asks you to fight for a Holy grail you should know something, it doesn't actually do shit. Just a heads up.
also who likes kiritsugu is a fucking a faggot and a pretentious emo cunt,
also on the plane bullshit.
Nobody said flying a plane is easy. But guess what. That doesn't matter. She was flying it just fine, and quite literally said that aviation was sending pilots to help her land safely. One bee could lead to disaster? And? They wouldn't get out in the first place unless she somehow crash landed, which wasn't gonna happen. The fact you kiritsigu dick suckers act like he's not a shitty character is comical. The equivalent of itachi dick riders from naruto. Actually, worse. He's a trash character who consistently kills for no legitimate reason and claims it to be justified "just in case". Case in point, there was no reason to kill his master. And definitely no reason to kill kayneth and his wife, whom he literally had under a GUARANTEED contract that they would leave the grail war
Kariya is emo, just like his servant.
Kariya was a fucking retard and I honestly don't feel all that bad for him.
Lancelot is just an emo faggot.
heracles might shit but atleast is a bit better since he's not a crybaby wimp like lancelot.
He has a cool design, but Lancelot is a bonafide faggot. Whiny, self-hating, emo, doesn't take responsibility,
also Lancelot, shit-tier French self-insert fanfic character.
Lancelot was a literal fanfic character added later on by a French author to fuck Arthur's wife and ruin his kingdom while still somehow appearing as the noble right hand man who's secretly superior to Arthur himself. Arthurian legend is a mishmash of conflicting concepts and narratives almost as bad as the Fate series. That's why.
Caster & his master(Gilles de Rais & Ryuunosuke): both of them don't even care about the grail, they simply spend their time killing kids and talking about how they enjoy killing kids, they're too delusional to even see the possible consequences of their actions like being the first ones killed in the grail war, which actually happens, but why are these characters in the anime anyways? oh yeah because they need SHOCKING scenes in it to attract viewers who only care about SHOCK VALUE.
saber is emo bitch and a whiny cunt.
Kotomine is just some edgy faggot
Kotomine feels guilty for being born evil? Huh? Doesn't that mean he's good?
This shit is retarded
Kotomine is an overrated character with a horrendous fanbase, who cares.
irisviel I don't even know how to describe her because she did nothing of significance other than die because muh trashedy
Urobuchi can't write for shit. He just likes to write DARK, EDGY and TRAGIC stuff and think it makes him DEEP.
Shirley? Natalia? Irisviel? Maiya? They were not any characters of their own, they were just there so he could make Kiritsugu's life seem as tragic as possible. And it's so blatantly done it's off-putting
the philosophy of this is shit is garbage and pretentious.
Urobuchi is a pretentious writer. Like that scene in Fate/Zero where Rider, Archer and the Knight gather around in a circle and discuss their philosophy about the ideals of a King. That shit was so dumb. I don't think Urobuchi realises that people don't watch his show because they're deep and explore deep themes, they watch it because of the premise. He's not Nasu or Nisio.
BORING PRETENTIOUS SHIT
all that terrible pseudo-intellectual wankery and boring lengthy dialogue.
So all you F/Z fans, what's actually supposed to be good about this show that it's praised by almost everyone?
The story was completely held together by plot devices, the characters were horribly uninteresting and their motivations made no sense at all. The servants were already dead so their fights had no emotional weight and was endless knight's honor masturbation. The terrible CGI ruined every action scene they tried to put together. The power-level antics and rpg terms thrown constantly betray the serious tone and make their world less believable. The set up of characters summoning little avatars to fight each other is usually a concept seen in children's shows like pokemon or gundam build: its a ridiculous concept that doesn't work well in serious works. The backstories were thrown together at the last minute (im so hot i NTR every one of my lords I just want to be loyal! i fucked guinevere and wanted you to punish me so bad i went insane). Garbage that made literally no sense.

The backgrounds and settings are fucking terrible although this is typical of VN adaptions. The dialogue was all pseudo-intellectual shit.

I have seen very few anime that actually made me physically fall asleep
the Banquet of Kings scene wasn't that it was boring but moreso that it was peak strawmaning. Saber shits her pants and cries while Iskandar makes a bunch of retarded non-arguments as the camera and music frames him having the correct opinion.
Kings banquet shit was utter cringe that tried to be deep
shit ass characters harping on about shit ass ideals.
about fate stay night.
saber is still a emo cunt whinng about her emo past.
I fucking hate Shirou the beta buttboy with his survivor's guilt complex.
Here are my reason for disliking Shirou.
His personality aggravates me
Fate route shirou is a complete fucking mess He comes off as kind of this generic white-knight.
His PTSD and Survivors Guilt backstory is annoying.
I personally hate characters like him who think of themselves as nothing. I can't sympathize with him at all.
Shirou's past and thoughts on the whole fate route were emo edgy tier. Fuck off.
I love how Shiroufags try to justify his retardedness. HURR DURR HE'S A BROKEN PERSON SO ITS OKAY FOR HIM TO BE RETARDED.
>an overrated faggot in a pretentious story like Shirou.
>he wants to become like the Kiritsugu he looked up to as a child, the problem is that wasn't the real Kiritsugu. He realizes he's chasing an impossible ideal in two of the routes, UBW and HF. He plows forward anyway in the former and in the latter he explicitly rejects it, but continues to pursue it
>really nice and gentle to everyone around him and really cherished his friends and let them take the spotlight despite him also having big dreams
>handyman
>brave
>live in a big-ass mansion from Raiga Fujimura
>genuinely nice guy
>hates alarm clocks
>having to let those kids die in Fate (big deal, since those are the people he wanted to save back in the fire), accepting that trying to save people is nearly impossible in UBW, or important people vs the rest in HF
>terrified of Sakura being involved with the HGW in Fate/UBW route
>he risk his life every night creating an artificial magical circuit out of his nervous system
>halfway point of HF is when he finally starts making decisions for himself instead of going with the flow and living in his step father's shadow.
>in Mind of Steel, adequately narrated by Kotomine as he supresses the urge to laugh maniacally as Shirou goes down the good ole misery and self-loathing route
>point of him choosing to save Sakura, a person he cared about, showed that he was transcending Kiritsugu's cold hearted way of thinking and moved onto something greater
The fact that Nasu felt the need to repeat the fire scene 20 times in the VN demonstrates the lack of meaningful characterization in Shirou. Why do we care about his survivors guilt? Why does it matter?
How is this supposed to be answered? Why do we care about any fate character and why does it matter?
Hence why I said Nasu's shitty writing because Shirou labels himself as broken because he gets happiness out of other people being happy like its not a normal thing. Even going so far as to compare himself to a crazy who can only feel good when others are in pain.
shitty writing.
archer is a emo faggot.
UBW has Archer bitching and moaning and generally being an emo faggot and then at the end Gilgamesh just appears out of nowhere saying "I'm going to destroy the world now okay lol"
Archer
His whole character arc in UBW is acting like a self-loathing, whining faggot teenager. When he isn't being a mopey bitch boy, he's spouting edgy and cynical garbage quips.
That's his entire character
there one i fucking hate about fate is that saving people is a bad thing.
people in the process of defending their people, they know they have a tremendous risk TO DIE. But they do it ANYWAY. And there have been plenty of people who have signed up for suicide missions, knowing they would die, and guess what, they were not childish or stupid either.
Your posts are worthless, you just spew "you're a teenager!!!" over and over and never confront the argument. You sound like some tard out of a fateshit thread arguing about "muh seigi no mikata.
so saving people is bad, is not like paramedics firefighters and cops are saving innocent lives and a service for thier community.
fuck fate zero and stay night both are overrated pile of edgy emo shit, Both are bad, Nasu and Urobuchi are hacks
There is no entertainment value of Kara no faggot It's not fun, the action is barely there, the characters aren't relatable, the dialogue is drawn out and means nothing. It isn't intelligent, as the characters don't actually use philosophy to justify their beliefs or actions. Instead they use word play and semantics. The visuals and music are decent, but that's it.
fuck urobuchi fans and fuck type moon fans, they all a bunch of faggots and pretentious cunts.
saya no uta is a pile of fucking edgy emo shit
Saya no Uta is a very cleverly disguised game for faggots. It is pretentious as fuck. Don't be fooled. It is nothing more than an adult student fucking a by all means underage little child. The protagonist is trapped in his own world where is primary focus is the little girl Saya. Just like any other pedophile he is obsessed with her since apparently she is the only desirable thing in a world seemingly made of agony and pain. However this condition only exists in his mind. While the normal outsiders are baffled by his behavior he justifies it by them being the non-understanding ones. He never tries to explain his condition because he knows that he is fucked up and that he would end up in prison. And him fucking a little girl is acceptable to him because of the pretense of love. This love is strictly superficial since he does not love her because of her character but only due to her childish looks. The only looks he can find attractive by the way.
After Saya was nearly fucked by an even older man she goes from crying to sucking the cock of the protagonist. This is the ultimate desire of the pedophile love from an underage child expressed as sucking cock.
Stay away from this game and anyone who enjoyed it
and fuck urofaggot.
This fucking hack never grew out of his emo phase of life and thinks he's the edgiest blade in the cupboard. He self inserts his own Mary Sues and writes dark for the sake of being dark, hurting the overall narrative and pacing of the plot.

Gen Urobuchi is a hack writer and is painfully mediocre at best. He's been getting worse too. Psycho-Pass is proof of this. I anticipate that Gargantia will be an ever bigger disappointment. Madoka and it's not even close.

That manchild edgelord faggot Gen Urobuchi tricked retarded normalfaggots into thinking that Meguca was that first ever Maho Shoujo series to EVER have dark themes and lead to even more edgy bullshit like Magical Girl Site and Magical Girl Raising Project that was similarly grimderp because these emotionally stunted retards retarded creators think edgy=mature and sincerity=cringe just like how millennial writing is irony poisoned like capeshit such as the MCU.

Hell, the anime's ending was too happy for him so Rebellion decided to shit all over it and Shinbo outright admitted it was nothing more than a cynical cash-grab to keep striking while the iron was hot while pretentiously trying to ape "Paradise Lost" (poorly) where Homura just came across as a mentally ill yandere dyke who'd rather destroy the entire universe and all of paradise just to have Madoka in a gilded cage all to herself.

Of course, this is the same misanthrope who unironically says shit like; "I have nothing but contempt for the deceitful thing man calls happiness." and "When i see a hero of justice-like character that I pour my heart and soul into it makes my want to push them to the brink of despair!" and angry, insecure manchild who loves to shit on every concept he touches through cynical and malicious deconstructionism and 'subversion of expectations' as the epitome of the saying; "Misery LOVES Company".
about shitgelion.
The plot is really pretentious bullshit badly written, the characters (even if intentional) are trash and insufferable, ESPECIALLY SHINJI. What an horrible main character. And the animation is horrible... Yeah I know the reasons, but I don't care. The final result is what it counts and the final result is a bad animated show, especially the final episodes are just a slide show lol

I saw the whole show twice in 2 different moments of my life, also the end and some of the Rebuild. So I'm not talking about something i didn't watched.

And every remake or re edition that came after only made the the story dumber.

And FFS stop saying "you don't get it" "is 2 smart 4 U" that's the worst thing you could say. I get, I fucking get it. Is a terrible show.

and code gayass is a pretentious pile of fucking horseshit and faggots like it.
also Not in the same way. When I watch something like Evangelion or Madoka it's entirely just for the emotional value that I got when watching it the first time. Symbolism, philosophy, and characters dying left and right doesn't interest me or make me feel happy or entertained in any sort of way. If I want that I'll read through my psychology textbook again. That's not what entertainment or anime is for and watching for that reason makes you come across as a very boring or pretentious individual. Anime is here to make me happy and relaxed and "serious" shows tend to have the opposite effect.
Why the fuck every time anime or manga tries to go deep into philosophy it just barely scratches the surface while trying to be as pretentious as smart as possible?
For example, for decades retards discussed philosophy in NGE when it was basically "oh no i wish i never was an otaku and talked to women" with some Christian imagery. Monster tries to dig into the morality of taking own's life when the entire conflict is retarded and Tenma basically learns nothing, sparing Johan "because his life is just as valuable just so he can continue killing people. Ergo Proxy is the worst offender, just namedropping phylosophers and their works for no good reason while being as deep as a puddle.
Is it just because anime is just petty entertainment, only good for watching cute girls doing cute things?
I dare you to name a single anime or manga that deals with philosophy fairly well, but hey, you really can't.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: romanstock and ey88
not a single pixel faggot

over for Asians

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I know anime and manga shit are supposedly mainstream, but I only hears that from terminally online tardcels

All animecels belong in a meat grinder

yeah i didnt read that shit

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry