Why I hate foids and how I get revenge.

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
Why I hate them:

I am an incel. A sub5, subhuman autistic incel. For years of me trying no girls would ever give me a chance! EVER! I asked out at least 100+ foids just to be rejected usually brutally. Not to mention the fact that they treat me like a fucking animal. Starting at me in public even when I don’t say anything, commenting on my appearance unprovoked, the usual sub5 treatment.

After multiple years of being an incel, a girl actually said that she liked me. We had similar interests, shared a religion (christian) and got along really well. We began an online relationship. After a while of being together I got really attached. She struggled with an eating disorder, and this became the biggest fucking stress i was dealing with. Daily I would do what I can to help her. But I couldn’t help much. Her dealing with this stressed me out because I literally could not imagine myself being without her I cared about her so much. She claimed to feel the same way. But she left me one day after saying wanted to be with me forever. Later I looked at other things she was doing & realized she never loved me but just liked my attention. Now I fucking hate foids because even if one claims to love me they never do. (Something similar almost happened again)

How I get revenge:

I hate foids, especially ones with eating disorders. Because I made myself support for someone with one just for them to leave me at my lowest. I happen to be skinny myself (BMI 17)

But I look skinnier. So what I do, is go on edtwt, and bully disordered foids. And I call them fat n shit and I’m usually skinnier than most of them. It’s just so much fun arguing with them. I know seeing people skinnier than them really fuxks with them mentally (me looking skinnier than my ex used to really fuck with her) so I just abuse them indiscriminately Jfl.

You can truly tell the pain they feel when you do this to them. It’s a great way for me to cope. I love mentally abusing random foids ❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• export_1726639678760.mov
    7.9 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125, isis_Bleach, EdgyFashionist and 7 others
Why I hate them:

I am an incel. A sub5, subhuman autistic incel. For years of me trying no girls would ever give me a chance! EVER! I asked out at least 100+ foids just to be rejected usually brutally. Not to mention the fact that they treat me like a fucking animal. Starting at me in public even when I don’t say anything, commenting on my appearance unprovoked, the usual sub5 treatment.

After multiple years of being an incel, a girl actually said that she liked me. We had similar interests, shared a religion (christian) and got along really well. We began an online relationship. After a while of being together I got really attached. She struggled with an eating disorder, and this became the biggest fucking stress i was dealing with. Daily I would do what I can to help her. But I couldn’t help much. Her dealing with this stressed me out because I literally could not imagine myself being without her I cared about her so much. She claimed to feel the same way. But she left me one day after saying wanted to be with me forever. Later I looked at other things she was doing & realized she never loved me but just liked my attention. Now I fucking hate foids because even if one claims to love me they never do. (Something similar almost happened again)

How I get revenge:

I hate foids, especially ones with eating disorders. Because I made myself support for someone with one just for them to leave me at my lowest. I happen to be skinny myself (BMI 17)

But I look skinnier. So what I do, is go on edtwt, and bully disordered foids. And I call them fat n shit and I’m usually skinnier than most of them. It’s just so much fun arguing with them. I know seeing people skinnier than them really fuxks with them mentally (me looking skinnier than my ex used to really fuck with her) so I just abuse them indiscriminately Jfl.

You can truly tell the pain they feel when you do this to them. It’s a great way for me to cope. I love mentally abusing random foids ❤️❤️❤️
This is only part of the shit she did to make me hate foids btw

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Positivity is good

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and psychomandible
inb4 this shit ends up on IT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, They_are_all_whores, BeneluxYemeni and 4 others
Be kind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Suns9999, ZyGone and 2 others
troll and disrespect them online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Iblameelijah, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Dude just stfu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: psychomandible, Klasik616, scrunchables and 3 others
death to foids in Minecraft!

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Iblameelijah, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
why dont you just eat nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: getleftover
Later I looked at other things she was doing & realized she never loved me but just liked my attention
What signs did you see
But yeah just move on bro

Why I hate them:

How I get revenge:

Dnr OwO , D-d-do you wan- uhm- maybe we c-could edge together...?

Why I hate them:

How I get revenge:

no way ur the guy from the video, i love ur vids

Yes, it’s the women’s fault you’re ugly.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and ey88
You are so corny bru it’s just retarded atp

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Why I hate them:

How I get revenge:

shut up n hardmax

Why I hate them:

How I get revenge:

I swear nigga would join the forums Gain all these information on how to improve on their looks but would rather rot on the forum and talk a bout their life story honestly fucking sad.

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
You're wasting your time by doing this.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
bro ts is corny. being skinny as a man is not a flex too😭

I swear nigga would join the forums Gain all these information on how to improve on their looks but would rather rot on the forum and talk a bout their life story honestly fucking sad.
Lmao ya

It sounds like a satirical 4chan story, follow all the stereotypes

The best revenge men can get is to date a foid, make the foid interested and leave her right after. This is our only possible and legal revenge, meanwhile foids have a hundred ways to make men angry.

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
It sounds like a satirical 4chan story, follow all the stereotypes
I know but it’s true. If u look at my old posts u can see if develop

Why I hate them:

How I get revenge:

i can get some foids but trust me it isnt special at all. Foids are nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
Why I hate them:

How I get revenge:

Go on the desperate app Foids go on aka wizz get some of them get there nudes and leak them especially the fat ones cause they deserve it for being a piggy who ask for too much

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I hate people with eating disorders. theyre not special theyre not attractive they look like dogshit and THEY CHOOSE TO HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM SO I HAVE 0 SYMPATHY FOR IT.