Why I hate women around me saying that they're proud to be single

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Because it can basically be translated as "you're not good enough" aka "you're subhuman".

Today I had to experience this shit again in my old classmates' chat group, where some Becky started the topic "who is going to enter 2019 single". Soon several Stacys joined the chat, saying that "being single is the best choice" "as always" "it's better because less drama" all that kind of Old-school BS. Truth is, they'd suck Chad's dick in 0.002 second if he was around. Their fucking entitled attitude and behavior reminded me of my female colleagues and acquaintances, who also claim to be proud of their singledom, for the most part.

It's clearly a slap into my face, and the face of all the males around us, because it's a subtle reminder that none of us are capable of living up to their skyrocket standards. Note that most of these women are well educated and cultured, so you would probably affirm that they're not so swallow as your basic club sluts. Yes they do put more emphasis on personality, yet looks are not something they will ignore either. If you're not chad, they still won't look at you twice. You're chad but can't make big cash or provide them emotional satisfaction? They'll leave you in a heart beat too.

2019 is going to be a year where we'll see more hypergamy, hypocrisy, and male sexual frustration. Be ready for that buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Future Arablite, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Oh man I hate this shit. Women know they can fuck anytime they want. They have tons of orbiters and many “Male friends” aka cucks to do stuff for them.

They get validation all the time single or not. And you’re right they’re waiting for chad. In the end though they get ready to settle with someone.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616 and bassfreak
Oh man I hate this shit. Women know they can fuck anytime they want. They have tons of orbiters and many “Male friends” aka cucks to do stuff for them.

They get validation all the time single or not. And you’re right they’re waiting for chad. In the end though they get ready to settle with someone.

Do you want to hear something crazy ? I kid you not i overheard a stacy in my school telling her beta friend, cucky faggot, feminist of an orbiter to massage her shoulder area during break, in fact she COMMANDED him!

Wanna hear his response ?:
Nothing, he didn't even say shit, he just got there, walked up to her like a low-t soy boy and started massaging that gal, while she carried on with talking to all of the GL chads and chadlites there and low key flirting with them

Guys laughed at him afterwards and she ignores him all of the time when he speaks to her, i just wanted to punch him for his retarded behavior and actions ngl, for his own sake.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and 11gaijin
Do you want to hear something crazy ? I kid you not i overheard a stacy in my school telling her beta friend, cucky faggot, feminist of an orbiter to massage her shoulder area during break, in fact she COMMANDED him!

Wanna hear his response ?:
Nothing, he didn't even say shit, he just got there, walked up to her like a low-t soy boy and started massaging that gal, while she carried on with talking to all of the GL chads and chadlites there and low key flirting with them

Guys laughed at him afterwards and she ignores him all of the time when he speaks to her, i just wanted to punch him for his retarded behavior and actions ngl, for his own sake.

Holy shit man. That’s retarded. What was that guy thinking? You should have blackpilled him. Was the Stacey hot? Maybe he had a humiliation fetish :feelskek:

View attachment 9902

Holy shit man. That’s retarded. What was that guy thinking? You should have blackpilled him. Was the Stacey hot? Maybe he had a humiliation fetish :feelskek:

Guy is the epitome of 2018-soon to be 2019s epitome of low t, beta cuckoldry faggotry and orbiter behavior. He is even more of a feminist than the girls in my school and sits there and argues about how feminism is the future with other students and thinks somehow this will gain hime respect and admiration from girls JFL

Stacey is amazing, a cruel gal and has a ton of orbiters, some specialized in massages, compliments, flowers and other things (would not be surprised if that guy also sucks on her toes if she would ask him to) but guess who she fucks ? Yeah, all of the chads and chadlites.

Guy is beyond saving, if he was actually somewhat in his right mind i would probably hint to him the true nature of the dating world but he is a lost cause, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Guy is the epitome of 2018-soon to be 2019s epitome of low t, beta cuckoldry faggotry and orbiter behavior. He is even more of a feminist than the girls in my school and sits there and argues about how feminism is the future with other students and thinks somehow this will gain hime respect and admiration from girls JFL

Stacey is amazing, a cruel gal and has a ton of orbiters, some specialized in massages, compliments, flowers and other things (would not be surprised if that guy also sucks on her toes if she would ask him to) but guess who she fucks ? Yeah, all of the chads and chadlites.

Guy is beyond saving, if he was actually somewhat in his right mind i would probably hint to him the true nature of the dating world but he is a lost cause, trust me.
don't bother helping other males by going out of your way,it's so low t and stupid being kind as a guy

• +1
Reactions: badromance

Damn that’s a top tier cuck. Beyond saving.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Future Arablite
Yes they do put more emphasis on personality, yet looks are not something they will ignore either. If you're not chad, they still won't look at you twice. You're chad but can't make big cash or provide them emotional satisfaction? They'll leave you in a heart beat too.
You are creating such a blackpill content and yet you add this BS about personality and emotional satisfaction, which sounds cuck as fuck on its own tbh. Looks or death. Emotional satistfaction, money etc are cucks' inner compensation mechanisms. That was a reminder for you

You are creating such a blackpill content and yet you add this BS about personality and emotional satisfaction, which sounds cuck as fuck on its own tbh. Looks or death. Emotional satistfaction, money etc are cucks' inner compensation mechanisms. That was a reminder for you
This tbh looks are all that matters, if you’re good looking enough you can say literally whatever you want and they will kiss ur feet

This tbh looks are all that matters, if you’re good looking enough you can say literally whatever you want and they will kiss ur feet
Exactly. The truth is that GL enough is 6.0/10 PSL is enough for 90% of woman at least. If you are less than 4.5 PSL (more than average) its over, since you will need to compensate cuz you are not attractive for women at all. Its like you get 0 value for your looks and are valued for the stuff you bring into the relationship, like money and emotional satisfaction eg.
If you are between those PSL numbers, it is ok for you, you can slay occasionally, if NT. You will have some girls being into you cuz they are horny now and there is no chad in the neiborhood so they are ok to match with you. However, if you want to match with a girl which is not so into you, eventhough she is in your looksmatch area, you would need to compensate since your sexual value is again 0.

Last edited: