Why I have Beast Boy (TT 2003) as my avi you ask?

Poopless One

Poopless One

Iron
He is personally my favorite Teen Titan because he reminds me a lot of myself, especially how I was in my teen years. But more importantly...

He serves as the perfect example of why you should never try to jestermaxx.

The episode "Deep Six" is pretty much all about how he tries and fails to prove himself prime breeding material. Dude low-key tried to impress Starfire and she low-key looked visibly annoyed. Lol

From top to bottom respectively: Before and After Beast Boy starts talking. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And if that isn't bad enough...

HE GETS COMPLETELY MOGGED BY AQUALAD!

Lol. TT 2003 knew what was up.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium and StarvedEpi
He is personally my favorite Teen Titan because he reminds me a lot of myself, especially how I was in my teen years. But more importantly...

The episode "Deep Six" is pretty much all about how he tries and fails to prove himself prime breeding material. Dude low-key tried to impress Starfire and she low-key looked visibly annoyed. Lol
View attachment 3211889
View attachment 3211895

From top to bottom respectively: Before and After Beast Boy starts talking. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View attachment 3211936

starfire always been bad asf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub5kang and StarvedEpi
Nobody asked nigga

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Poopless One

View attachment 3211889
View attachment 3211895

View attachment 3211936

fuarkk i need to rewatch TT 2003 again

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One

Users who are viewing this thread

Back