Why I look nothing like my parents

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
I took my dads features, transferred them from a doli to a brachy skull, and colouring swapped from dark brown to dirty blonde

• Hmm...
Reactions: HAPAgymcel and currylightskin
bc of the garbage food and the garbage water. blame the jews

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, currylightskin and 1 other person
I took my dads features, transferred them from a doli to a brachy skull, and colouring swapped from dark brown to dirty blonde
your mom cheated on your dad with a subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Erik-Jón
"take a seat son...i have some bad news for you.."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Jeffrey Epstein and Erik-Jón
NT pilled again. your mom cheated on your dad with a NT subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Erik-Jón
On fundamental level:

Because in biology, there is something call meiosis.
This is how sex cells reproduce. During meiosis, your mum and dad chromosomes intersect.
It is also important to note that in turn your mum and dad chromosome itself are the combination of their parents.
This leads to millions of new possibilities.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, reptiles, ALP and 1 other person
On fundamental level:

Because in biology, there is something call meiosis.
This is how sex cells reproduce. During meiosis, your mum and dad chromosomes intersect.
It is also important to note that in turn your mum and dad chromosome itself are the combination of their parents.
This leads to millions of new possibilities.
Leading to me being chad:feelshehe:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ALP
you're not related

you have a genetic disorder

Geneticist here. There are numbers of factors that go into determining a person's looks. Genetics of course. plays a huge role. But other things such as diet, environment, and having a cheating whore of a mother play into the equation as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Forgotten, ALP and 1 other person
dude the cia polluted the water so now u dont resemble ur parents

example my dad is 5'2
im 6'
but we have the same eyes

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ALP and Erik-Jón

Entire answers on this thread is low iq as fuck the chance of paterniry fraud is 1/10 so for every 100 people 10 will be a product of adultery.

Real reason why is your a combo of mom and dad so 1 will have a brachy skull you most likely got that from her or him.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Entire answers on this thread is low iq as fuck the chance of paterniry fraud is 1/10 so for every 100 people 10 will be a product of adultery.

Real reason why is your a combo of mom and dad so 1 will have a brachy skull you most likely got that from her or him.
Yeah my mom has a brachy skull

But I still look nothing my parents different eyes and cheekbones and jaw and everything

You look like a mix of the 2 exactly half and half

• +1
You look like a mix of the 2 exactly half and half
Not really tbh because my whole bone structure and colouring is different then both

Not really tbh because my whole bone structure and colouring is different then both

Unless your adopted i think you may have blind sight bias ngl you think your morr different than you actually are

• +1
Unless your adopted i think you may have blind sight bias ngl you think your morr different than you actually are
Hmm that’s possible tbh, let me analyze I have my moms low set brows my dads fat hooding both my parents have high fhwr tailing high cheekbones like my dad wide jaw like both my parents brachy like my mom that’s everything I could find

you were either adopted or some CIA embryo project