WHY I LOVE GETTING REJECTED BY WOMEN

StephIsCold

StephIsCold

She was never yours, it was just your turn.
76448462 45F0 4BF9 877E D09F6705745F

C3A9BFA3 6EB9 4050 8E5B 5E5C875D8F7C

YOU HAVE TO BECOME COLD MY G’s!

FOCUS ON YOURSELVES KINGS!

JOIN MY PATREON.COM/STEPHISCOLD

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, JovenCansao, turkproducer and 44 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, fogdart, Lygodactylus and 10 others
This has to be posted

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, mortis, mulattomaxxer and 10 others
The human mind is incredible to me. How people can create such coping mechanisms to prevent them committing suicide is truly unbelievable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, GetShrekt, Deleted member 18694 and 23 others
I think you're preaching to the wrong crowd. Most people on here don't want to hear that kind of stuff. Try telling them that it's not all about looks, and only looks. You'd probably get more followers for your patreon on a site only for incels.

The human mind is incredible to me. How people can create such coping mechanisms to prevent them committing suicide is truly unbelievable.
makes sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Good for the human species.

76D96A8E 7431 4A38 A427 E746A2E5A3C3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Rasputin, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
If a girl rejects you its because she doesn't want to be with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Mewton, Yerico7 and 3 others
WaTeR!11!!1
"guys, if a woman says "oh my god its so small lmfao" its actually because she is intimidated by your enormous penis. If she leaves and later blocks you on all social media, its because she simply doesn't want to get hurt"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BearBoy, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
What if the girl doesn't reject the next person that aproached her, aka giga chad? That guy is then less alpha?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
"guys, if a woman says "oh my god its so small lmfao" its actually because she is intimidated by your enormous penis. If she leaves and later blocks you on all social media, its because she simply doesn't want to get hurt"
“Them hoes be playing games” 😒

What if the girl doesn't reject the next person that aproached her, aka giga chad? That guy is then less alpha?
“Only liked him for his money”

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
There is nothing more strong and persistent than the male ego and its coping mechanisms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Mewton, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person
It's half cope
Half truth.
And half lie.

True. Being proactive, extraverted, putting yourself out there. Is a good idea. and being able to stay mentally stable after a rejection happens, is legit.

Cope. Lying to yourself that rejection is fun. It's not fun. It's an unpleasant thing. But we all have to find to deal with it, in a way we are not affected to much by it.

Lies. That a woman want you, when she rejects you.

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
wait is this fr steph bruh 😭😭

Jfl if u think that guy has ever been rejected, fucking look at him.

If any guy her has ever been rejected, can you share what girls say?? Is it shit like I have a bf tee hee or what ?

Jfl at believing this shit :lul:

this mindset actually are good when approaching bitches as long as u aware of the lookism in play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I love getting rejected by females too , because it reminds me that I'm invisible incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wow, so based and redpilled!:feelsyay: caged ngl

Such cringe, like when short dudes cope by saying they're 6'2 when standing on their wallet or some shit. Like damn bro, sick burn!