Why I need to make my dick bigger (7.5 inches >>> 8+) HIGH IQ DICKMAXXERS GTFIH

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
i fuck this one girl a lot and can make her cum pretty easily, however sometimes i don't hit the right spot exactly and need to get the right angle. i also hit a spot when im hard and go balls deep probably like posterior fornix where she starts to hyperventilate and she says its really good, its hard to hit tho and normal thrusting i dont quite hit it, i can pound away but i need to be in a good position to hit it and extend my hips fully, i think another inch would be very good for this as i could pound away and hit that spot better, as well as probably increasing grith which would be good as well. my dick fully 100% erect is a good 7.5x5.5 with a slight downward curve rn.

also i am in collage now and live in a dorm with a roommate with no bathroom only a public one down the hall so there's not a lot of privacy to do these things. are there any good dickmaxing methods i could use. length is my goal but girth would be good too.

i know about all the complicated hangers and bathmate and I'm sure those things work but i don't think i would be able to do those things right now. i can jelq a little probably or something similar while my roommate is gone.

please post if u have any ideas

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
dnr sexhaver ramblings

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and jindermahal
i fuck this one girl a lot and can make her cum pretty easily, however sometimes i don't hit the right spot exactly and need to get the right angle. i also hit a spot when im hard and go balls deep probably like posterior fornix where she starts to hyperventilate and she says its really good, its hard to hit tho and normal thrusting i dont quite hit it, i can pound away but i need to be in a good position to hit it and extend my hips fully, i think another inch would be very good for this as i could pound away and hit that spot better, as well as probably increasing grith which would be good as well. my dick fully 100% erect is a good 7.5x5.5 with a slight downward curve rn.

also i am in collage now and live in a dorm with a roommate with no bathroom only a public one down the hall so there's not a lot of privacy to do these things. are there any good dickmaxing methods i could use. length is my goal but girth would be good too.

i know about all the complicated hangers and bathmate and I'm sure those things work but i don't think i would be able to do those things right now. i can jelq a little probably or something similar while my roommate is gone.

please post if u have any ideas
Did you get results from PE?

I need more girth

I hooked up with an Asian girl and she kept pushing me away and had to tap out after like 5 min lol to take a break, it was really tight tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back