Why I only feel normal after drinking

W

whotthehell

Iron
I am not even myself when I'm not drinking type shit
But Im not an alcoholic I drink on special occasions, but when I do everything seems easier and even my brain is smarter as I connect all the dots and details that were stressing me before, then I see whole picture and find an actual solutions, I am highly neurotic something like that and always the day after drinking my mood is elevated ('I needed this' type of thought)

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Hydratation is important you should always drink líquids

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Alcohol is literally toxic.

Maybe you have anxiety issues?

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Hydratation is important you should always drink líquids
So I don't really drink water only some tea or coffee, cause tap water feels dirty, I always imagine it's filled with estrogens or whatever bs I've brainwashed myself, idk

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Alcohol is literally toxic.

Maybe you have anxiety issues?
For me it's not so toxic, I am telling you, when people say they experience hungover, I am having exact opposite, I feel peace, I am more chill, even higher T I would say, my face somehow looks more chiseled and lips are fuller and plumper, day after drinking im always horny asf, also voice is better

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
For me it's not so toxic, I am telling you, when people say they experience hungover, I am having exact opposite, I feel peace, I am more chill, even higher T I would say, my face somehow looks more chiseled and lips are fuller and plumper, day after drinking im always horny asf, also voice is better
Everyone responds different but ethanol remains toxic to the body

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
You prolly tolerate ethanol very well but it is still toxic

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
I am not even myself when I'm not drinking type shit
But Im not an alcoholic I drink on special occasions, but when I do everything seems easier and even my brain is smarter as I connect all the dots and details that were stressing me before, then I see whole picture and find an actual solutions, I am highly neurotic something like that and always the day after drinking my mood is elevated ('I needed this' type of thought)
Same

Sounds like u have ADHD