Why I only want daughters

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
Boys need more effort to raise than daughters.
I don't think I have the genetics nor am I able to raise a son properly to give him a life of dignity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
I don't think I have the genetics nor am I able to raise a son properly to give him a life of dignity
Girls are sure to continue line (unless they decide to get abortion:feelswhere:)

while men are very often cucked in relationships, most men straight have not raised their own kids throughout history.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and hiwasuwor
Idk if i'm ever having kids my mom doesn't want me to cause of my mental illness

while men are very often cucked in relationships, most men straight have not raised their own kids throughout history.
females can flourish without much effort from their parents. but if sons are neglected by their parents it is much more impacting

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I think you'd want to have at least one son so you pass down your y chromosome

• Hmm...
females can flourish without much effort from their parents. but if sons are negcleted by their parents it is much more impacting
just keep your son out the house all day. Just prevent him from rotting in his room all day.

A big reason many males end up failures is because they're playing videogames when they should be doing stupid shit outside to be entertained.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
what's so important about the y chromosome?
patrilineal descent of your genes, y chromosome is passed only from male parents to male offspring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kroker, datboijj, Imretarded? and 1 other person
To have sex with?

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Imretarded?
That’s retarded why would you want to raise a couple of whores that are gonna serve as a cum dump for Chad

patrilineal descent of your genes, y chromosome is passed only from male parents to male offspring
okay but Y chromosome is basically the same for anyone with the same haplogroup as you. It's the most stable chromosome, if your daughter fucks a guy of your ethnicity, the male grandkid would have pretty much the same Y as you
I need to end this male lineage
😢 damn brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and hiwasuwor
That’s retarded why would you want to raise a couple of whores that are gonna serve as a cum dump for Chad
OH no the daughter gets together with a chad. How terrible

OH no the daughter gets together with a chad. How terrible
Idk I just wouldn’t want a daughter bc they would get penetrated and that’s a little gay tbh in my opinion

okay but Y chromosome is basically the same for anyone with the same haplogroup as you. It's the most stable chromosome, if your daughter fucks a guy of your ethnicity, the male grandkid would have pretty much the same Y as you

😢 damn brutal
you're still ending your paternal line tho to some other guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Imretarded?
Idk if i'm ever having kids my mom doesn't want me to cause of my mental illness
muh muh mental illness its fake MAN UP mental illness is feminine and a low T trait.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and hiwasuwor
DAILY REMINDER WOMAN WOULD RATHER SLEEP WITH TIGERS THEN US

Attachments

• 1220556-16cc5e11580c778f0b05f299e20714c2.webm
    2 MB
  • So Sad
You're a cuck your daughter are going to be whores for chads im going to get my sons all the surgerys they want a

wouldn't you also be worried about not passing on your X chromosome?
no, I'm a male and only the y chromosome is paternally inherited

• JFL
dnr but i assume it's for pervy reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, TheBiggestIncelEver and Imretarded?
no, I'm a male and only the y chromosome is paternally inherited
You can pass on the X chromosome though. you'd have a 50% chance of doing so.

• Woah