Why I Started Charging for Rates

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
The only reason I charge for ratings, and not have the ascension program as my sole and only product is one reason. Most ratings are a shit show. I went through 2 random users and gave them full ratings, and then went to the threads where they posted pics and compared ratings. The ratings were so wrong, and so far off from each other it was almost as if it was random.

Moreover, what is a PSL rating? It's just a static number. Not every PSL 6 is created equal. They're looks all provoke a different response in men and women. As of now no one has been able to reliably not take all of the variables of attraction average them in the right proportion, and then most importantly tell you how people will react to you now vs your looksmaxed self. This is the only useful rating these numbers I see on most forums are hogwash and more hurtful then helpful. I've seen no one be able to reliably predict slayers, and the nature in which they slay since their is more than one way to skin a cat.

So go ahead enjoy your "free" ratings until your blue in the face. My clients are going to be out here making real changes and sacrifices, and then enjoying the fruits of their labor. While IMHO opinion most people just are embroiled in a endless lookist circle jerk. That is so remnant of the one I escaped in the PUA community. There it was personality and game is all that matters. They were dangerously wrong, and they became willfully blind. They couldn't see that tyler himself was skinmaxxed ( some sources tell me he spends over 20K a year on health, skincare and wellness), and in his only infields that look like he isn't paying a model he try to fahsionmax the best he can.

Male Attractiveness is a soup

IMHO
> Few know all the ingredients, but don't know the proportions
> Some only have a soup with one ingredients. How disgusting a soup is with just carrots, onions or chicken
> Some people have put the pot on their head, and deny the existence of a soup at all

EVERYTHING MATTERS

My boy, 0 proof of this service being legit. Step up with your scamming game.

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
My boy, 0 proof of this service being legit. Step up with your scamming game.

Thanks for reading

Gl with your looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Scamming 101

I don't buy into scammers because that's a jew tactic.

JFL at making rating sound like rocket science. Even people who have never been on lookism sites or have never read about plastic surgery can give a reliable rating when they have to do it anonymously.
You just have to look at a person for a second and you can give a rating. It's simple.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
4AA909CD E1B3 4E97 B03C B1D0E2A64CEB

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Jfl @ charging for rating someone’s face

No offence buddy but if your business plan is attempting to make money off black pilled individuals and incels, good luck lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
No offence buddy but if your business plan is attempting to make money off black pilled individuals and incels, good luck lmao.

There's 7-8 people in my inbox that will pay, but i haven't had the time to attend to them

Gl with your looksmaxing though

screenshot a picture of your holy software