Why I stopped having sex with white girls

97baHater

97baHater

Zephir

If I was him I would be so fucking turned on tbh, I would start pounding that bitch with maximum efficiency, nigga the backshots better sound like Iraq in 2003

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Jova, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
plot twist: he never had one

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Tales from Zimbabwe

• JFL
Reactions: emo, RichardSpencel and 97baHater

If I was him I would be so fucking turned on tbh, I would start pounding that bitch with maximum efficiency, nigga the backshots better sound like Iraq in 2003

Do you have no self respect as an ethnic. That’s like foid telling you your a cuck and her family could’ve owned you :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
Do you have no self respect as an ethnic. That’s like foid telling you your a cuck and her family could’ve owned you :lul:
Not really, since he is fucking her it's more embarrassing for the white foid, imagine getting fucked until you cream and shake by a former slave, imagine being a racist dad seeing your daughter getting her ass obliterated by someone you deem inferior

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Not really, since he is fucking her it's more embarrassing for the white foid, imagine getting fucked until you cream and shake by a former slave, imagine being a racist dad seeing your daughter getting her ass obliterated by someone you deem inferior
I wouldn’t want a foid to view me as biologically inferior though. I understand the viewpoint of dominating the foid but in the end I’d just end up feeling insignificant

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and 97baHater