Why I stopped wanting a relationship

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Sphinx
Besides sex, there’s nothing really to accomplish in a relationship unless you really love the girl you’re dating which is very unlikely in modern times and relationships, Love is dead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dbva, heyheyheybro22, JovenCansao and 6 others
Besides sex, there’s nothing really to accomplish in a relationship unless you really love the girl you’re dating which is very unlikely in modern times and relationships, Love is dead
true thread

There was never any love. Women are whores.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Good ecxuses man. If it makes you feel better
But who really cares? We are not chads so nobody cares, even autistic bhais at forum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and STAMPEDE
You dont even know what a relationship is like incel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and STAMPEDE
unless you really love the girl you’re dating which is very unlikely in modern times and relationships, Love is dead
Its not hard for me to love a girl but its impossible for her to love me

Its not hard for me to love a girl but its impossible for her to love me
While the opposite for me, It’s really hard for me to love someone,I’ve never fallen in love.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Adelholzener
Only chad can have a successful relationship bc theres hardly anyone else to cheat with

• +1
lets be real, the amount of time and mindless chasing needed to get a mtb these days in unreal. just like we have seen inflation in grocery prices, we are seeing inflation in women's rating of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and heyheyheybro22
Even when girls initiate and are served in a silver platter I know they'll eventually get bored of me, will cheat or are simply too damaged to be worth it

I just enjoy my turn and move on tbh

• +1
You didn't stop wanting it every incel has this phase ur just in denial give it a couple of months

true thread, been in 2 relationships and lowkey i stop loving the girl after like 3 months but i just stick with it, tbh i just cant put up with it anymore jfl

the most brutal blackpill of all time is the realisation that 80% of men are simply second choices, and the idea of true love does not exist. Think about it like this, most people get married at around 32-35 nowadays, because after a woman has chased the Chad train and been pumped and dumped, she realises that she has to settle for MTN to have kids etc...

A quote: "Your personality reflects the journey of your life from the moment you were born, while your appearance tells the tale of a thousand years of your ancestry" - me

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and narcomogs