Why I switched sides "Maga" Became the very thing they hate

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I was asked on discord "Why did you vote for biden jagged0? It's over for us now cuck" You fool! Did you think it got any better under Trump? No! Yeah you got to see liberals cry so what? Did women stop chasing chads and being degenerates no, this was the case even when Trump controlled the white house, HOR and Senate he was no different from the other money hungry, jewish controlled politicians hell his daughter is married to a fucking jew. He just said whatever people wanted to hear. This leads to my own point "Maga" especially users on here in particular became the very thing they hate
A mainstream, swamp aiding jewish controlled safe space wanting group(bigbiceps who warned me when he was mod for not supporting MAGA when we were on normal terms before my joke comment about American Police and troll threads about BBC) that's putting this shitty normie crap above their very own identity as blackpilled pslers.
You've become no different from far left reddit cucks just on a different side. Look at this cucked shit
3298.jpg
Fucking red hat avis what kinda bullshit is this?
@Gosick we haven't always gotten along but do you think the rich and jewish innercircle of Trump would accept a 3-4 psl ethnic who is untrusting of jews? Fuck no
@BigBiceps All our issues aside realize that this shit is just cope Trump and the GOP won't do a damn thing to fix hypergamy, we're on our own at this point supporting Trump is just for shits and giggles. Almost all of the threads or comments I made about you were just for pure entertainment I don't give a damn about this forum or biden tbh
2199.jpg

@goat2x
4578.jpg
You've showed yourself to be high IQ so who knows if you're larping for reacts or really this into MAGA shit so much that you think it will change the world but I say the same to you I said to Gosick.
@Latebloomer10
6217.jpg
All of the above

@sytyl @MrGlutton @BigBoy I never joined this forum to be a political activist or leading character I was just a guy obsessed with looks, the best way to become Terminator 2.0 I noticed slowly the forum starting to turn into something different from the funny and ridiculous place it was before when you could say anything without having to get blacklisted for hurting political feelings like reddit. It morphed into something different foreign....so I decided after a talk with my gf about the list of things Trump failed to change and probably won't ever change If I had to pick a poison, I'd rather pick the one that woke the forum up to it turning into a trump propaganda machine AKA Biden seeing the entire thing tear itself apart in flames after the guys victory. I'm the hero the forum needed not wanted.

Attachments

• 1604538061190.jpeg
    1604538061190.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, ChadFucksYourOneitis, thickdickdaddy27 and 13 others

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 7753, RealLooksmaxxer and 8 others
wow you are so high iq mastermind manipulator
see you at oxford with @MrGlutton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, StolenDays, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
both sides are dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
Good post, read every word. I used to support MAGA back in 2016/2017/2018 but Ive watched what the U.S. has become, a crippled nation and a laughing stock of the world. Trump is all talk and no game, he hasnt done a single thing hes promised.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, TsarTsar444, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
A-C-C-E-L-E-R-A-T-E

As expected @BigBiceps has the iq of a teenager and is incapable of understanding anything I said in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
If what you took from this thread is homosexuality you’re inbred guy has bbc on his mind constantly lol

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
71EF14D9 82F6 4797 80BC 83E6D56C71EB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, StolenDays, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
election is over. I wanted Trump to win. Realistically tho no candidate was gonna curve hypergamy. Women are too big a voter base.

• +1
Good post, read every word. I used to support MAGA back in 2016/2017/2018 but Ive watched what the U.S. has become, a crippled nation and a laughing stock of the world. Trump is all talk and no game, he hasnt done a single thing hes promised.
His entire campaign has been false promises

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and BigBoy
C6ywmPUh

• +1

@Tony u Biden or trump or kanye train doctorlossus?

• +1
Reactions: Tony
This inbred paki really thinks even a single person read his word salad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212 and Blackout.xl
Not a bad essay (that a didn't read) for an incel

America has been the laughing stock of the world since the bush era.

The US is far from crippled and him not doing anything he’s promised is a lie, you sound like a redditor tbh.

even if you vote in Biden now it won’t lower America’s obesity rate, school shooting rate, incredible wealth inequality which is rooted within the foundation of the economic system and also won’t fix the countries addiction to materialism, which are things America are made fun of for world wide. Jfl @ u

Edit: also won’t fix the corrupt police, which are something Even Biden had a part to play in. Won’t fix the racial violence either. Voting is cope, the American political system has long been hijacked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
America has been the laughing stock of the world since the bush era.

The US is far from crippled and him not doing anything he’s promised is a lie, you sound like a redditor tbh.

even if you vote in Biden now it won’t lower America’s obesity rate, school shooting rate, incredible wealth inequality which is rooted within the foundation of the economic system and also won’t fix the countries addiction to materialism, which are things America are made fun of for world wide. Jfl @ u

Edit: also won’t fix the corrupt police, which are something Even Biden had a part to play in. Won’t fix the racial violence either. Voting is cope, the American political system has long been hijacked.
Jfl he hasnt done shit except increase our deficit spending by 1.5 trillion. Trump is a dogshit puppet of the rich his presidency is a joke. He couldnt even build the wall he promised, its a fence.

Americas obesity rate, school shooting rate, wealth inequality rate are all a problem because of Republicans. Whenever a bill or action attempts to get passed the Republicans block it because of large corporate interest. Our wealth inequality is a direct result of Raegan's tax cuts and the onsuing Reagonomics.

Voting in Biden is essential.

(i) Trump doesnt believe in climate change and wants to continue using fossil fuels. Biden is for fighting for climate change and this needs to be done before 2030 or there is no coming back.

(ii) We cant afford to lose house or senate to Reublicans or we're fucked for the next 50+ years considering the new Supreme Court justices Trump appointed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
tf u on about

Trump promised:

- Trade renegotiation and protectionism

Which was fulfilled. NAFTA was replaced with the USMCA and the TPP was scrapped the moment he stepped into office. He protected American industry and for a short while, manufacturing in America boomed.

- Tax cuts

The tax cuts of 2017 are proof of this. He cut taxes across the board.

- Immigration reform and border control

Fulfilled. Trumps administration reconfigured immigration rules which led to immigration rates dropping and was against mass migration

- Scrapping ISIS

ISIS collapsed under his administration

- Defund planned parenthood

Fulfilled

- Cutting regulations, especially for the economy

Fulfilled

Far from just false promises.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7580
Zero, cero, null, нуль, शून्य

Jfl he hasnt done shit except increase our deficit spending by 1.5 trillion. Trump is a dogshit puppet of the rich his presidency is a joke. He couldnt even build the wall he promised, its a fence.

Americas obesity rate, school shooting rate, wealth inequality rate are all a problem because of Republicans. Whenever a bill or action attempts to get passed the Republicans block it because of large corporate interest. Our wealth inequality is a direct result of Raegan's tax cuts and the onsuing Reagonomics.

Voting in Biden is essential.

(i) Trump doesnt believe in climate change and wants to continue using fossil fuels. Biden is for fighting for climate change and this needs to be done before 2030 or there is no coming back.

(ii) We cant afford to lose house or senate to Reublicans or we're fucked for the next 50+ years considering the new Supreme Court justices Trump appointed.
You’re coping kinda hard ngl.

If you cared about deficit spending then you wouldn’t vote for Biden or the Democratic Party for that matter.

Americas obesity rate is due to the country being sedentary and having an abundance of food. The democrats being in power won’t change that. Are the democrats going to force people to obey CICO ? Will the democrats ration food? There’s no regulation for overeating.

school shootings happen regardless of who’s in power so this is irrelevant.

Wealth inequality has historically existed in America, even before the institution of the country. See the North / south divide, urban / rural divide, historic economic divide among whites (WASPs vs Irish for example), racial divide that goes back to the 1600’s, etc.

So blaming it on Reagan is kinda dumb.

Everything you said after is major cope

You’re coping kinda hard ngl.

If you cared about deficit spending then you wouldn’t vote for Biden or the Democratic Party for that matter.

Americas obesity rate is due to the country being sedentary and having an abundance of food. The democrats being in power won’t change that. Are the democrats going to force people to obey CICO ? Will the democrats ration food? There’s no regulation for overeating.

school shootings happen regardless of who’s in power so this is irrelevant.

Wealth inequality has historically existed in America, even before the institution of the country. See the North / south divide, urban / rural divide, historic economic divide among whites (WASPs vs Irish for example), racial divide that goes back to the 1600’s, etc.

So blaming it on Reagan is kinda dumb.

Everything you said after is major cope
-Democrats are for increasing taxes, Biden wants to increase taxes on people making 400k and above and the Republicans are losing their shit cuz mUh TaXeS.

-When the obesity epedemic was still in its infancy there were a variety of programs and ads trying to get rolled out but large corporations like McDonalds lobbied HARD against them claiming they were "against free speech", when we did the same thing for cigarettes. And dont say its ineffective because the rate of smoking dramatically decreased.

-Democrats are in favor for stricter gun control laws so less school shootings.

-The current rampant economic inequality and the power given to the rich to form an oligarchy happened under the Raegan administration.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Good thread, degeneracy if anything has skyrocketed under Trump. Feminists, the gay agenda, and tranny agenda all have been running a train

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
-Democrats are for increasing taxes, Biden wants to increase taxes on people making 400k and above and the Republicans are losing their shit cuz mUh TaXeS.

-When the obesity epedemic was still in its infancy there were a variety of programs and ads trying to get rolled out but large corporations like McDonalds lobbied HARD against them claiming they were "against free speech", when we did the same thing for cigarettes. And dont say its ineffective because the rate of smoking dramatically decreased.

-Democrats are in favor for stricter gun control laws so less school shootings.

-The current rampant economic inequality and the power given to the rich to form am oligarchy happened under the Raegan administration.
- Taxes On the 1% won’t fully cover the programs and plans he’s putting forward + hes getting rid of the Trump 2017 tax bill....

- The obesity epidemic has been around since the 80’s. Under Obama’s 8 years it was the worst in the western world. As I said before, you’re coping. Obesity increasing is a trend across the developed / developing world due to the abundance of food.

America can’t stop it unless they completely reform their society and culture from the ground up, which won’t happen under Biden or any democrat for that matter. It’s not just McDonald’s, in general it’s overeating of bad food. As I said before, there’s no regulation for overeating.

Food and smoking are different, as the mechanisms are different. You don’t need a cigarette, you need food. It’s an apples to oranges comparison which means a solution for one won’t work for the other.

- I mentioned that and when they instituted gun control like the assault weapons ban of the Clinton administration it didn’t do shit. Trump banned bump stocks too and it did nothing.

- This is either historical revisionism or political illiteracy. America has been a de-facto oligarchy since the institution of the country, far before the Reagan era. The late 1800’s for example are proof of this.

Rampant wealth inequality goes back to Reagan? Again are you going to ignore the wealth divide between whites and blacks that existed before Reagan? Which has been closing in recent times, not widening. Or the rural / urban divide? I could go on. It’s like you get your political takes from vox

- Taxes On the 1% won’t fully cover the programs and plans he’s putting forward + hes getting rid of the Trump 2017 tax bill....

- The obesity epidemic has been around since the 80’s. Under Obama’s 8 years it was the worst in the western world. As I said before, you’re coping. Obesity increasing is a trend across the developed / developing world due to the abundance of food.

America can’t stop it unless they completely reform their society and culture from the ground up, which won’t happen under Biden or any democrat for that matter. It’s not just McDonald’s, in general it’s overeating of bad food. As I said before, there’s no regulation for overeating.

Food and smoking are different, as the mechanisms are different. You don’t need a cigarette, you need food. It’s an apples to oranges comparison which means a solution for one won’t work for the other.

- I mentioned that and when they instituted gun control like the assault weapons ban of the Clinton administration it didn’t do shit. Trump banned bump stocks too and it did nothing.

- This is either historical revisionism or political illiteracy. America has been a de-facto oligarchy since the institution of the country, far before the Reagan era. The late 1800’s for example are proof of this.

Rampant wealth inequality goes back to Reagan? Again are you going to ignore the wealth divide between whites and blacks that existed before Reagan? Which has been closing in recent times, not widening. Or the rural / urban divide? I could go on. It’s like you get your political takes from vox
-Was reffering to you saying democrats are pro-deficit when they are anti-deficit. Only way to close this deficit is to increase taxes which Republicans will never do. And good, that tax plan was shit and the reason there is a new 1.5 trillion deficit.

-European governments make it a goal to promote public health and are involved in their citizens. When America tried to do the same thing the mega-corporations blocked any shot at doing so. Based on your point every country will become a fat country but Europe has not because they took steps to prevent it.

-Clinton's gun regulation decreased gun related violence by 60%

-America has become an oligarchy during the past 50 years. One of the key contributions being corporations being allowed to lobby for themselves under the Raegan administration

damn son im not even that hard into it i just enjoy the election ngl.

-Was reffering to you saying democrats are pro-deficit when they are anti-deficit. Only way to close this deficit is to increase taxes which Republicans will never do. And good, that tax plan was shit and the reason there is a new 1.5 trillion deficit.

-European governments make it a goal to promote public health and are involved in their citizens. When America tried to do the same thing the mega-corporations blocked any shot at doing so. Based on your point every country will become a fat country but Europe has not because they took steps to prevent it.

-Clinton's gun regulation decreased gun related violence by 60%

-America has become an oligarchy during the past 50 years. One of the key contributions being corporations being allowed to lobby for themselves under the Raegan administration
Taxes won’t close the deficit unless they run bernie sander’s plan, which won’t happen

Europe has progressively gotten fatter over the past 20 years.....

That wouldn’t even make sense because most gun related violence is conducted with illegal firearms and that has been the case for decades.....

At this point it’s clear youre politically illiterate. America has Only been an oligarchy since the 70’s?

That would put your point in the trash as well considering the 70’s Was before Reagan.

Taxes won’t close the deficit unless they run bernie sander’s plan, which won’t happen

Europe has progressively gotten fatter over the past 20 years.....

That wouldn’t even make sense because most gun related violence is conducted with illegal firearms and that has been the case for decades.....

At this point it’s clear youre politically illiterate. America has Only been an oligarchy since the 70’s?

That would put your point in the trash as well considering the 70’s Was before Reagan.
-My point is they are better option than Republicans. You said I should not vote in Democrats if I care about deficit spending.

-Yes, but it is not like America. Because they took measures to prevent it.

-You got btfo by statistics, what am I supposed to tell you. Gun violence went down 60% after that bill was passed.

-I pulled a number out of my ass, yes its 40 not 50. Jimmy Carter was president in the '70s and the reason Raegan got elected in '80. What you are referring to and what I am referring to are two different things. Becayse Raegan passed that bill the SuperPACS and lobbying companies can vouch for mega-corporations and COMPLETELY change policies. And its ALWAYS for rich people. This started happening under Raegan and has progressively got worse. American and Canadian politics are different so perhaps you dont know what Im talking about. But any American political expert will tell you the U.S. has become more and more of an oligarchy after the Raegan administration.

-My point is they are better option than Republicans. You said I should not vote in Democrats if I care about deficit spending.

-Yes, but it is not like America. Because they took measures to prevent it.

-You got btfo by statistics, what am I supposed to tell you. Gun violence went down 60% after that bill was passed.

-I pulled a number out of my ass, yes its 40 not 50. Jimmy Carter was president in the '70s and the reason Raegan got elected in '80. What you are referring to and what I am referring to are two different things. Becayse Raegan passed that bill the SuperPACS and lobbying companies can vouch for mega-corporations and COMPLETELY change policies. And its ALWAYS for rich people. This started happening under Raegan and has progressively got worse. American and Canadian politics are different so perhaps you dont know what Im talking about. But any American political expert will tell you the U.S. has become more and more of an oligarchy after the Raegan administration.
Both will skyrocket the deficit, the democrats don’t even care about deficit control, just making the rich pay their “fair share”. So again yes there is no point of supporting the democrats if you actually want the deficit reduced. In that case, you would vote for a 3rd party like the libertarians.

Europe’s obesity rate + rate of those who are overweight is skyrocketing. Muh “it’s not like America” is retarded. Especially because of the added fact that America has a car / public transport System that is bigger than Europe’s. Outside of major cities like nyc, nobody walks in America. There’s no legislation for that.

Not to mention when Obama tried to make kids eat healthier foods, they tossed the food and didn’t comply because it tasted like shit due to it not being full of HFCs and salt, which they are used to. If you genuinely think the democrats can legislate away The obesity epidemic then you’re both deluded and retarded.

You say that but don’t send any articles or proof to back it up, when shown that it doesn’t add up you just say “Muh what can I tell you lol you got btfo’d by statistics”.

This once again doesn’t make sense. Lobbying in America is protected by the 1st amendment and the right to petition, it has been like that since the creation of the country. Lobbying by special interest groups / corporations extends far beyond Raegan.

SuperPACS are recent, not a Raegan era thing,

Please do your research at least

Both will skyrocket the deficit, the democrats don’t even care about deficit control, just making the rich pay their “fair share”. So again yes there is no point of supporting the democrats if you actually want the deficit reduced. In that case, you would vote for a 3rd party like the libertarians.

Europe’s obesity rate + rate of those who are overweight is skyrocketing. Muh “it’s not like America” is retarded. Especially because of the added fact that America has a car / public transport System that is bigger than Europe’s. Outside of major cities like nyc, nobody walks in America. There’s no legislation for that.

Not to mention when Obama tried to make kids eat healthier foods, they tossed the food and didn’t comply because it tasted like shit due to it not being full of HFCs and salt, which they are used to. If you genuinely think the democrats can legislate away The obesity epidemic then you’re both deluded and retarded.

You say that but don’t send any articles or proof to back it up, when shown that it doesn’t add up you just say “Muh what can I tell you lol you got btfo’d by statistics”.

This once again doesn’t make sense. Lobbying in America is protected by the 1st amendment and the right to petition, it has been like that since the creation of the country. Lobbying by special interest groups / corporations extends far beyond Raegan.

SuperPACS are recent, not a Raegan era thing,

Please do your research at least
-This is a two party system+Libertarians arent gonna do anything. And Republicans will further increase the deficit and not help the American people.

-Obesity could have been stifled with more legislation

-Btfo by statistics

-Not saying they are a Raegan era thing but there have been roll backs on how much corporations can influence electionss and the cap on donor money. But because of those roll backs America is becoming more of an oligarchy. One key legislation is during Raegan when the Supreme Court allowed corporations to start influencing U.S. politics directly.

Even if you disagree, Biden is a better candidate. (i) Policies for Climate Change
(ii) Democrats won't get btfo because the Republicans have majority senate, Supreme Court, and the Presidency

I support Yang and Biden is gonna elect him as Secretary of Technology and he will have a better chance at election in the future.

Last edited:
JFL at expecting any presidential candidate to care about hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
JFL at expecting any presidential candidate to care about hypergamy.
jfl at low iq apes, the only way degeneracy can be totally stop is nationalizing the music, film industry, social media under a based dictatorship

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
-This is a two party system+Libertarians arent gonna do anything. And Republicans will further increase the deficit and not help the American people.

-Obesity could have been stifled with more legislation

-Btfo by statistics

-Not saying they are a Raegan era thing but there have been roll backs on how much corporations can influence electionss and the cap on donor money. But because of those roll backs America is becoming more of an oligarchy. One key legislation is during Raegan when the Supreme Court allowed corporations to start influencing U.S. politics directly.

Even if you disagree, Biden is a better candidate. (i) Policies for Climate Change
(ii) Democrats won't get btfo because the Republicans have majority senate, Supreme Court, and the Presidency

I support Yang and Biden is gonna elect him as Secretary of Technology and he will have a better chance at election in the future.
You’re absolutely politically illiterate and not fit to hold this conversation so I won’t continue

just because trump wasn't gonna make matters much better doesn't mean you have to make matters worse by electing biden