Why I think Arabian civilization (MENA) will dominate post-WW3, compared to the West, Latin America, South Asia, East Asia, EE, Sub-Saharan Africa...

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Self-Banned from browsing Offtopic.
Contributor
I'm not going to write an essay on this. I'll keep it somewhat brief
This is why I currently think why I think Arabian civilization (MENA) will dominate post-WW3 IF WW3 turns out to be a war for global domination.

• The West: Sadly, it is too decadent, too fucked, spiritually empty, on a verge of a crisis, and possibly nearing the end of its civilizational cycle. Also extremely degenerate and weak. Would need a reinvigoration and new worldview to compete. The west will likely fracture into the US and Europe. It does have a major advantage though.
  • Latin America: Has potential, but its potential is a frozen ice cube that is difficult to thaw. They'd need a change in culture, especially amongst politicians to counteract corruption and stuff. Also decadent. Latin America is the Mediterranean version of the West. I think it's also spiritually dying as well/ Would need a transformation (especially in LEADERSHIP) and invigoration to compete. Simon Bolivar couldn't become the Latin American Equivalent to George Washington due to his flaws, flaws that George Washington didn't have.
  • East Asia: Mentally stressed and low birth rates, also somewhat decadent, although not degenerate. Would need an invigoration to compete.
  • Southeast Asia: Nothing special.
  • South Asia: They aren't warriors. Their history proves this. Enough said.
  • Sub-Saharan Africa: Too behind, very tribalistic, and somewhat primitive in their ways (generally speaking). Politicians are too corrupt as well. For the most part clueless about what civilization should look like, neither do they display a culture that is a precursor to it. It could develop in the medium-far future, but not now. most of SS-Africa should be a warring, violent, warrior non-state territory right now with tribes competing for dominance if their borders weren't drawn for them and the world let them off on their own.
  • Arabian (MENA): Not quite decadent, warrior culture, strong, not degenerate, capable of civilization (Islamic golden age, and gulf nations as examples), expansionist, and Afghans/ISIS types are the most masculine, warrior-type peoples in the world. They also have birth rates above replacement, unlike any other group here outside of SS-Africa.
  • Eastern Europe: Hollowed out by Marxism and the USSR in many ways, could make a comeback though since they aren't degenerates, but I don't see them as warriors. Is their societies dominated by Christianity? I don't think Orthodox Christianity is the type of Christianity to have that warrior will to be fair.
If WW3 is genuinely about global domination, I think Arabians (MENAs) have a higher change of winning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Chadeep and DalitBoss
Nah but like imagine if we could all just along instead of wasting all these resources :ROFLMAO:

Live and let live typa shit :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascеnd, boss8055 and enchanted_elixir
You forgot @DalitBoss Exists. He will rule the world

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fentanyl, Chadeep, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
You forgot @DalitBoss Exists. He will rule the world
Mongol empire copy

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, fentanyl, Chadeep and 3 others
Nah but like imagine if we could all just along instead of wasting all these resources :ROFLMAO:

Live and let live typa shit :ogre:
China and russia will take over the world innit
indian democracy is dogshit
@Putin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Putin, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
China and russia will take over the world innit
indian democracy is dogshit
@Putin
I live in Malaysia, watching all this chaos unfold :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl and enchanted_elixir
China and russia will take over the world
In fact, this has already happened, there are many economic, military and geopolitical reasons for this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and fentanyl
In fact, this has already happened, there are many economic, military and geopolitical reasons for this.
Facts my nigga, OP is a coping blackcel nerd from florida.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, raleqtambrobret and Putin