Why I think astrology works

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
So I've been researching about astrology and it's impact on our daily lives and financial markets and I'm ngl this shit is amazing.

First of all astrology is a sub branch of astronomy and it follows all it's rules, a birth chart is basically just a screenshot of planetary transits when you're born.

A birth chart is a 360° circle and the planets give results according to their constellation placement, there are 27 constellations, these are divided in 12 zodiac signs, so every zodiac sign contains atleast 2 constellations in them, so a person having Moon in Leo can have 2 different types of personality if their constellation are different despite having similar moon sign.

So imo astrology gets bad reputation because it's an attempt in predicting future but obviously it'll not be 100% accurate, but we don't say technical analysis is useless just because it's not 100% correct all the time in financial markets, if it's used correctly with keeping it's limitations in mind I think it's really useful to predict major life events and trend change in financial markets.

Astronomy and astrology cannot be separated imo, do you guys ever wonder why exactly we have 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week named after 7 planets? Every constellation is behind seasonal changes etc. for example summer starts when Sun enters Aries

Every zodiac sign gets 2 hours in a day, we have 12 zodiac signs, that's why we have 24 hours, from Sun to Saturn every weekday represents a planet, I believe astrology is nothing but an observation and pattern recognition from humans for thousands of years, first we discovered constellations then used zodiac signs to divide them then observed planets in these constellations and life events of a person.

I've been in crypto for last couple of years and I've observed that bull market only begins when North Node and South Node change signs, when North Node entered Pisces on October, crypto markets started pumping, I think bear market will begin in May 2025 when it changes signs again

Attachments

• image-28.png
    image-28.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and murdah

Attachments

• 20230109_024720.jpg
    20230109_024720.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
So I've been researching about astrology and it's impact on our daily lives and financial markets and I'm ngl this shit is amazing.

First of all astrology is a sub branch of astronomy and it follows all it's rules, a birth chart is basically just a screenshot of planetary transits when you're born.

A birth chart is a 360° circle and the planets give results according to their constellation placement, there are 27 constellations, these are divided in 12 zodiac signs, so every zodiac sign contains atleast 2 constellations in them, so a person having Moon in Leo can have 2 different types of personality if their constellation are different despite having similar moon sign.

So imo astrology gets bad reputation because it's an attempt in predicting future but obviously it'll not be 100% accurate, but we don't say technical analysis is useless just because it's not 100% correct all the time in financial markets, if it's used correctly with keeping it's limitations in mind I think it's really useful to predict major life events and trend change in financial markets.

Astronomy and astrology cannot be separated imo, do you guys ever wonder why exactly we have 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week named after 7 planets? Every constellation is behind seasonal changes etc. for example summer starts when Sun enters Aries

Every zodiac sign gets 2 hours in a day, we have 12 zodiac signs, that's why we have 24 hours, from Sun to Saturn every weekday represents a planet, I believe astrology is nothing but an observation and pattern recognition from humans for thousands of years, first we discovered constellations then used zodiac signs to divide them then observed planets in these constellations and life events of a person.

I've been in crypto for last couple of years and I've observed that bull market only begins when North Node and South Node change signs, when North Node entered Pisces on October, crypto markets started pumping, I think bear market will begin in May 2025 when it changes signs again
Stop being a freak.