Why I think that expressions and microexpressions play a huge role in your attractiveness

ItsOverLawg

ItsOverLawg

Master of MTNS
SO I had decided to post a thread about something that has been bothering me for some days.
Expressions, like i had mentioned in one of my posts a few days back, do play a huge role in determining your attractiveness.
Now now stay with me, Expressions are NOT one of those cope methods like bonesmashing, ice hooding etc. It'll only work if you meet a certain threshold of looks. Let's say High MTN. Do NOT attack me you retards, learn to take others opinions.

Let's say you maintain a very stoic composture, thinking that sucking in your cheeks, squinching your eyes is gonna make you look like brad pitt. But honestly no, even chad has to pre-plan his expressions.
And let's be real, none of us are chads. Had we been we'd be acting in movies already, but instead we're waiting to be ''discovered''
You start being lively, smirk at the right angle, squinch, frown, laugh only as to show your teeth. If you've got a bad smile I'd say smile very less or just smirk.
Remember, you only have to look good in public. In front of other people. You can come back home and take those expressions off and be ugly in peace but at-least in public, be a little more pre-planned.
Maybe learn to sit with your legs folded. Yea and dont fold up your sleeves unless you've got massive forearms bro it is NOT a looksmaxx. Stop watching Indian reels.

Whenever you're talking to someone face to face maybe squinch a little if you've got slight droopyness in your lower eyelids like me and pretend to observe their facial features and smile slightly. Don't make it too obvious or you'll just make them self-conscious. A chad doesn't scare people away. He comforts them.

That's what a chad is actually; a leading figure.

I'll make a part two of this thread when i get more ideas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matka, Elijah_leo, meathead and 2 others
Sounds like a sub5 who thinks acting like something hes not will get him all the stacys. If your ugly, stay inside and keep your ugliness to yourself, nothing will save you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: matka and ronald_2
Sounds like a sub5 who thinks acting like something hes not will get him all the stacys. If your ugly, stay inside and keep your ugliness to yourself, nothing will save you.
Screenshot 2024 1012 234036

Who's a sub5 again?

• JFL
Reactions: matka
Lmfaooo, okay Dutch. Just keep playing your rdr2 thinking of whatever cuck fantasy you can muster in that head of yours

tbh this is 100 percent true, smirking or makes me go from low htn to htn, its because it makes your lips wider and bigger plus your eyes are squinted so plus some points never seen someone talk about it here so plus rep for that

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Lmfaoo oh god are you 12? I can almost see your fat ugly fucking face through the way you converse. Feel free to send me a picture of your face and I can show you just how unfixable and worthless you truly are. You do not have the courage to show your "face" lmfaooo, please do humanity as a whole a favor and kill yourself.

• JFL
Lmfaoo oh god are you 12? I can almost see your fat ugly fucking face through the way you converse. Feel free to send me a picture of your face and I can show you just how unfixable and worthless you truly are. You do not have the courage to show your "face" lmfaooo, please do humanity as a whole a favor and kill yourself.
😕😟

I do think that you have problems brother
Hope you get over them and have a nice day
Sorry for everything I said.

• Woah
example: this ipdcel making foids wet with his smile

• +1
Imagine joining the forum just 10 minutes ago and spewing random negativity on something you had nothing to do with 😂 😂 😂

• JFL
well I was fucking with you, thought the stacy's would give it away but apparently autism runs thick in this one. God someone needs to pick a disability because ugly and autistic is truly a nasty combo brother.

• JFL
helps with looking more friendly/approachable. i do it a lot

but this will not have an significant impact on attractiveness
with the exception that you have a really great smile/smirk

• +1
helps with looking more friendly/approachable. i do it a lot

but this will not have an significant impact on attractiveness
with the exception that you have a really great smile/smirk
ohh yes true
that's why only applicable if meeting a certain threshold of looks