Why I threw my shoe lifts in the trash

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
182 is peak male height in the middle east, second tallest in 12th grade of high school out of 29 boys (tallest was 187 but egyptian so hed be my height if he was mena) it tall without being ogre (185+) and sounds prettyboyish

182 here is equivalent to 191/6’3.2 in the west. Only 1 in 24 people are taller

@Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Klasik616 and Deleted member 65825
Y doe

185 cm is peak male height imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and arabcelxxx
Y doe

185 cm is peak male height imo
I feel arab women would prefer 182 it just sounds prettier while still being masculine, im not sure tho if I correlated the two because i was a pretty boy for a while and I am 182.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
182 is peak male height in the middle east, second tallest in 12th grade of high school out of 29 boys (tallest was 187 but egyptian so hed be my height if he was mena) it tall without being ogre (185+) and sounds prettyboyish

182 here is equivalent to 191/6’3.2 in the west. Only 1 in 24 people are taller

@Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer
Keep using lifts and heightmog those subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer, Deleted member 69862, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Keep using lifts and heightmog those subhumans
Yk i might still use lifts but just claim 182, it just sounds better than any other height J could think off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
I feel arab women would prefer 182 it just sounds prettier while still being masculine, im not sure tho if I correlated the two because i was a pretty boy for a while and I am 182.
Arab women lust after 180 cm men tbhngl

• +1
Yk i might still use lifts but just claim 182, it just sounds better than any other height J could think off
185 is what sounds the best

Not too tall to be ogre-tier + it's a rounded number

• +1
anything above 177 is tall in my country of vegetarian midgets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Klasik616 and Deleted member 69862
You just need to be above 6’+ with mtn+ face.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and arabcelxxx
You just need to be above 6’+ with mtn+ face.
frame matters too. Girls go crazy here in India whenever they see a slightly well built man because they're used to seeing skinny fat nerds

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Deleted member 69862 and arabcelxxx
185 is what sounds the best

Not too tall to be ogre-tier + it's a rounded number
Idk man It is ogre tbh 183 is start of ogre my moms cousins are 184 and 186 and theyre called giants all the time and just look too awkward.

• +1
frame matters too. Girls go crazy here in India whenever they see a slightly well built man because they're used to seeing skinny fat nerds
Yeah my clavs are 20.5 inches the average guy here is sub 17 lol

• JFL
Tall stature usually correlates to wider clavicle length.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Idk man It is ogre tbh 183 is start of ogre my moms cousins are 184 and 186 and theyre called giants all the time and just look too awkward.
Getting called a "giant" is an ego booster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and arabcelxxx
anything above 177 is tall in my country of vegetarian midgets
Yeah there were barely any guys above 180 in my high school, 175 is start of tall here

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, ItsOverLawg and arabcelxxx
  • +1
Giant is just another acronym for "tall"
i think giants are wide and tall. meanwhile tall is just vertically long. stay with me now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and arabcelxxx
i think giants are wide and tall. meanwhile tall is just vertically long. stay with me now
And normies think that giants are just tall

Theyre retarded

• +1
And normies think that giants are just tall

Theyre retarded
yes lol. this is top skibidi knowledge cant let them know we fw this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 65825 and arabcelxxx
Bro no the 184 one has 19.75 inch clavs (dont ask me how Ik) and the other one is a framecel but fat so overall I take more space than them but still I never get called a giant

Bro no the 184 one has 19.75 inch clavs (dont ask me how Ik) and the other one is a framecel but fat so overall I take more space than them but still I never get called a giant
who wants to be called a giant tbh. The best compliment would be ''he was tall with strong features'' not ''ohh he was a giant with a big fat cock''

• +1
who wants to be called a giant tbh. The best compliment would be ''he was tall with strong features'' not ''ohh he was a giant with a big fat cock''
Yeah this is why I stopped pumping, long and girthish cock > having a log for a dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and ItsOverLawg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back