Why I will be a beneficiary of Success Avalanche Theory

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Having put in a significant amount of work towards improving my life since 18, I believe that all of the work I've put in will eventually pay off in a massive way once all of the payouts start to happen at the same time which will cause an avalanche of success whereas currently I'm experiencing a consistent trickling of success

I believe a crypto bull run is going to happen in 2025 which should at least double my net worth then I will largely cash out.

The physique gap and facial youthfulness between me and most geezers my age is significant
I have the genetics to stay lean tied with a long history of gymcelling + a healthy lifestyle post the age of 24 when I cut out most of my binge drinking

I am currently balancing a multitude of youtube channels and I am going to switch my main one onto cruise mode in terms of uploads and just work on selling a product from it while I launch a new channel with the goal of selling a product, I have three dormant channels between 10-20k subs from years ago which I can rebrand and upload to which will give me a headstart perception wise. Imagine I get to a point where I have 3 or 4 channels with 30k+ subs all making me money then I have another one with a high sub count just for flexxing as a vlog or tourism channel showcasing my life
The seeds for all of this to explode were planted years ago. I now have so many accounts built up across various platforms that if I started shilling my face across all of them it would actually create a Tate effect where it would be impressive how my face is popping up in so many places.

I will also cement my position in PSL culture as PSL takes off even more and I will make my theories widespread and shape the trajectory of the culture. I will meet more PSLers from here in the coming years and have a group of mogger mates irl

My mind is so much more focused than it used to be and life experience has given me more belief in my ability to learn things and execute. I believe if I commited a month solely to music production I could get to a level where there are no technical deficit barriers in my way of making top tier dance music. I will have to prove this though so its another thing I need to take action on.

I intend on having 2 established geomaxx locations but first I will live in each separately but the goal would be to have an apartment and car in both locations and just float between them as I please. This isnt really the benefit of anything Ive built up thus far apart from net worth but I suppose all of the travelling Ive done this year allowed me to pin down my favourite geomax locations

I also have an NT instagram account for the first time as well as a secret insta account for larping as a rugby player and trackie wearing badboy which I add foids in my geomax location from

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, MoggerGaston, OldRooster and 1 other person
Aren’t your YouTube channels just clips of sports? How are you going to monetize that?

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and manletmachinestream
, I have three dormant channels between 10-20k subs from years ago which I can rebrand and upload to which will give me a headstart perception wise.
That is impressive that you have multiple channels with that many subs. No doubt you know more about YT than I do. I will just offer my observation, old subs are very likely to be mostly abandoned accounts, and the active accounts you have will unsubscribe very quickly once you rebrand and start uploading videos that don't interest them. An example of abandoned accounts never going away would be Perez Hilton, 416K subs, but only averages 5k views/video.

That is impressive that you have multiple channels with that many subs. No doubt you know more about YT than I do. I will just offer my observation, old subs are very likely to be mostly abandoned accounts, and the active accounts you have will unsubscribe very quickly once you rebrand and start uploading videos that don't interest them. An example of abandoned accounts never going away would be Perez Hilton, 416K subs, but only averages 5k views/video.
With the way the youtube algorithm works now, subs matter way less than they used to (aside from making people think you must be doing something right or must be worth subbing to if you have a solid sub count)
I ran an experiment where I uploaded the same video to two channels, one with a large sub base that that was subbed for the given topic and the other on a smaller channel where the video had no relevance to the audience
On the channel where the video was relevant it got 800 views in 24 hours, on the channel where it wasnt relevant it got picked up by the algorithm and managed 100k views in 24hours (the vid was relevant to a performance that happened that day so people were searching for it)

When rebranding an old dead channel, all of your existing subs are effectively worthless as an audience for your new videos, however when you upload a video almost none of them will be shown the video anyway since youtube doesn't show most of your subscribers your videos anymore, it just shows your videos to whoever has recently been watching similar videos to yours.
So if you have 10k worthless subs but your first couple of vids manage to get 50k views because they're on a good topic, your future videos will be pushed to a wide audience thanks to momentum even if none of your old subs ever see it
Sub count is just a flex or show of proven competence really

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
, however when you upload a video almost none of them will be shown the video anyway since youtube doesn't show most of your subscribers your videos anymore, it just shows your videos to whoever has recently been watching similar videos to yours.
On my account I get all recent videos for all of my subscriptions when I click the "Subscriptions" button on the side screen. Perhaps that varies if one has a lot of subs. I only have about 75 subs currently, and the large majority only post once a week or less. I imagine there are people that have hundreds of subs, and possibly YT caps their feed.