Why Im a beta numale

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

everyday cucked by BULLS
In my first year of highschool we still has to use mask for the virus. One time at recess time some girl with a wich hat was selling some candies,she got closer to me and offer me some, I said no thanks, and I looked at her eyes, and I need to admit It, she wasnt pretty, but we had eye contact for I think 5 seconds, at the begining It was normal until i felt something, It felt so good, but I dont know if she felt It the same,maybe she was uncomfortable but she didnt avoid my eyes,so I dont know.
Also I was with mask,so I think It worked only because I hid my face,if she saw It would be brutally over.
She was two years older, but she was very small and petite,had medium long brown hair,palé skin, and big Hazel eyes with nct, she wasnt pretty but was made for me. Maybe because of her now I like little girls.
I saw her other times but I didnt
approach her ever because I dont have social skills and Im low testosterone and a cuck and a beta.

One time weeks later I saw her playing with a ball with a man of her class, he was like 6,5 ft tall,dark,wife shoulders and a certified BULL®, so I got cucked, I dont feel guilty for not acting and approach her, in every univers I would get cucked since he was in her class, so It was over for ever. Also there was another BULL® who also was a pretty boy, so I would get cucked of her really lusting over these two men and beign with me only because she Is a ltb.
Then I drop out school because of social anxiety and didnt go to school for two years and she graduated and I will never see her again.

Forever in my heart, im a beta numale ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: addem and Petsmart
In my first year of highschool we still has to use mask for the virus. One time at recess time some girl with a wich hat was selling some candies,she got closer to me and offer me some, I said no thanks, and I looked at her eyes, and I need to admit It, she wasnt pretty, but we had eye contact for I think 5 seconds, at the begining It was normal until i felt something, It felt so good, but I dont know if she felt It the same,maybe she was uncomfortable but she didnt avoid my eyes,so I dont know.
Also I was with mask,so I think It worked only because I hid my face,if she saw It would be brutally over.
She was two years older, but she was very small and petite,had medium long brown hair,palé skin, and big Hazel eyes with nct, she wasnt pretty but was made for me. Maybe because of her now I like little girls.
I saw her other times but I didnt
approach her ever because I dont have social skills and Im low testosterone and a cuck and a beta.

One time weeks later I saw her playing with a ball with a man of her class, he was like 6,5 ft tall,dark,wife shoulders and a certified BULL®, so I got cucked, I dont feel guilty for not acting and approach her, in every univers I would get cucked since he was in her class, so It was over for ever. Also there was another BULL® who also was a pretty boy, so I would get cucked of her really lusting over these two men and beign with me only because she Is a ltb.
Then I drop out school because of social anxiety and didnt go to school for two years and she graduated and I will never see her again.

Forever in my heart, im a beta numale ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Choke the 6'5 guy with a bicycle chain

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale