Why I'm still attracted to jbs 🤡

Klasik616

Klasik616

Dating women is a fucking joke
I'm 22 but my type of women hasn't changed, most girls I find good for a relationship are 16-18 and look cute. Usually short girls with chubby cheeks and slim bodies. God I'm getting older but still attracted to jb's why. It's because I never had teen love? Seems like only 22 yr old asian girls still look like jbs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Costcosuperstore, maarda and 4 others
Over

Bump!
Bump Be Quiet GIF by Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and itzyaboyJJ
Idk man that’s kind of weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ey88 and itzyaboyJJ
imo nothing to do with not having experienced with teen love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God and Klasik616
it's normal

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Darkeningstar, romanstock and 1 other person
You need to moneymaxx and become like Andrew Tate or you will never have sex with young women once you are past 30.

Aging as a financially average male is the most brutal experience.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Klasik616
You need to moneymaxx and become like Andrew Tate or you will never have sex with young women once you are past 30.

Would you donate money to me to save me? I'm doing my best to save money from my salary, I always save some money when I have in excess, but it's really difficult to collect enough money that way, on my own without help. Any donation (amount) is appreciated.
This is my crypto address (send Ethereum network assets only to this address): 0x02c1485f3322Ad9Da080bB5688E676d96Ede9c71
Surgeries I need: rhinoplasty, jaw improvements, hair transplant.
Current balance: 5.08 Euros (last update: 10.08.2024)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ey88, Costcosuperstore, Ascеnd and 1 other person
Would you donate money to me to save me? I'm doing my best to save money from my salary, I always save some money when I have in excess, but it's really difficult to collect enough money that way, on my own without help. Any donation (amount) is appreciated.
This is my crypto address (send Ethereum network assets only to this address): 0x02c1485f3322Ad9Da080bB5688E676d96Ede9c71
What?

JB are hotter it’s normal

im 25 and I wouldnt have any interest in a woman older than 18

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Elias de God
Im feeling generous send me 100 and I will triple it and give you 150.

We can work something out bhai

It’s normal

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Costcosuperstore, fukmylyf and 2 others
I'm 22 but my type of women hasn't changed, most girls I find good for a relationship are 16-18 and look cute. Usually short girls with chubby cheeks and slim bodies. God I'm getting older but still attracted to jb's why. It's because I never had teen love? Seems like only 22 yr old asian girls still look like jbs.
What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and TechnoBoss
Yeah doesn't matter if she's 40, if She has nice genetics she's good
i don't really care about genetics, but usually if she gets me hard she has good genetics

i don't really care about genetics, but usually if she gets me hard she has good genetics
Good genetics Is bone, height and low bf. I don't really care about those features PSL aspies are obsessed with like small faces, Eye colour, lips, they're irrelevant irl.

I find myself more attracted to Older women: Milfs and cougars.
Mid 20s here

• +1
All men would be lying if they said they didn't prefer teen girls from 16-20.

16 is the aoc in most parts of the world anyway

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
check this niggas hard drives

• JFL
This chick from the gym said Hi while I was passing but when I looked at her she continued walking, is this an IOI? She looks JB.

There's nothing wrong with that. Don't let feminist lies gaslight you into thinking you're a bad person.

exactly jb’s want a sugar daddy

• +1
Im willing to bet that there are some 16 year old girls that you would like to kiss on the lips.

• JFL
Im willing to bet that there are some 16 year old girls that you would like to kiss on the lips.
Yea,
Also hugging them, carrying them, patting them.
But in reality I won't do those things because I'm not a pedo.
I've lossed the train. My mind likes to think I haven't aged but I did, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Most likely cause you havent mentally matured enough to be able to relate to and find women your own age attractive

• +1