Why incledom is the toughest challenge ever

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
there is literally 0 milestone, check point etc
either she wants u or not. there is no little steps u can take, there is nothing. just bamm, no. it's over. and worst part is that it's predetermined, you can't do anything about it, as soon as she sees you, you are rejected before even asking out.

imagine a video game but it's so ridiculously hard that everything one shots you. as soon as you press play, you die and game over appears. thats what it is, dating for subHTN.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BigLooks22
it's like skyrim but u miss click saved game in a bad position, like about to die. and ur last save is replaced. you keep reloading and instantly dying.
this is what inceldom feels like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Freakshow
it's like skyrim but u miss click saved game in a bad position, like about to die. and ur last save is replaced. you keep reloading and instantly dying.
I think you should use magick to get pussy.

INCELDOM IS LIKE PLAYING IN THE FINALS OF A QUAKE TOURNAMENT USING A GAMEBOY ADVANCED

There are spells for your face
Funny GIF

there is literally 0 milestone, check point etc
either she wants u or not. there is no little steps u can take, there is nothing. just bamm, no. it's over. and worst part is that it's predetermined, you can't do anything about it, as soon as she sees you, you are rejected before even asking out.

imagine a video game but it's so ridiculously hard that everything one shots you. as soon as you press play, you die and game over appears. thats what it is, dating for subHTN.
No check points, no milestones? What are you talking about? The whole male existence is full of milestones that lead to the destination of having sex and procreating. If every guy could have sex whenever they wanted, the whole world would be like Africa. Who wants to work hard or innovate, or conquer, if they could have sex with beautiful women whenever they wanted? Men used to slave away for decades to finally get a comfy house which would allow them to pursue a woman they wanted. 500 years ago there were some spanish incels, who went to uncharted lands in americas to risk their lives in a crazy conquest just so they could get a little closer to getting a woman or to find a woman from over there.
You're focused on the end destination, but you don't get there without taking the journey.

one day the seats will be empty and one day the screen will be black

No check points, no milestones? What are you talking about? The whole male existence is full of milestones that lead to the destination of having sex and procreating. If every guy could have sex whenever they wanted, the whole world would be like Africa. Who wants to work hard or innovate, or conquer, if they could have sex with beautiful women whenever they wanted? Men used to slave away for decades to finally get a comfy house which would allow them to pursue a woman they wanted. 500 years ago there were some spanish incels, who went to uncharted lands in americas to risk their lives in a crazy conquest just so they could get a little closer to getting a woman or to find a woman from over there.
You're focused on the end destination, but you don't get there without taking the journey.
Ok you do all that shit, and i just rot. then we both approach woman at the same time. she reject both cuz no all-that-shit for your face.

Ok you do all that shit, and i just rot. then we both approach woman at the same time. she reject both cuz no all-that-shit for your face.
Could be, but I'll try to work towards getting a decent woman I can admire and love for the rest of my days. Why would I give up on that dream? Even the fact that I'm working towards that goal instead of just losing progress makes me feel good and joyous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back