Why indians suck

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Gold

If we look at this thread, we can see that not a single Indian gave me a rep. Not a single one. I thought this forum was "overrun by curries" (James Sapphire quote) but this is just not the case.

I hate indians, their culture and food sucks. They like rats and think that they are gods or smth

Also they poop on the street, we should fucking bomb India

Pakistan is alright I guess, but India is the worst country ever

@Kelly Oubre Jr @shia.jihadist @Juandigomigo22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, enchanted_elixir, Clark69 and 16 others
View attachment 3140954
If we look at this thread, we can see that not a single Indian gave me a rep. Not a single one. I thought this forum was "overrun by curries" (James Sapphire quote) but this is just not the case.

I hate indians, their culture and food sucks. They like rats and think that they are gods or smth

shut the fuck up nigger
bomb india though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, blackpilleditalian, WeiWei and 4 others
View attachment 3140954

Welcome brother :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, heyheyheybro22 and Jonas2k7
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, try2beme, TheBiggestIncelEver and 2 others
I like you

We should save the muzzies there before bombing tho
just get the muzzies some weapons and tell them to take over india and then hand the territory over to Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and Jonas2k7
I like you

Get told to shut the fuck up and called a nigger “I like you” :feelshaha:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Jonas2k7
India is the last place I would ever visit in my life.
The general idea I've got of the place is that human life has no value there, China has similar vibes to me.

It has to do with how densely populated it is I think.

I hate densely populated areas in general. Even in my own country (Netherlands) I prefer towns over cities.

In a city here, you are a nobody, easily replaced, nobody cares about your existence.
In a town, you know everyone who lives there, people greet you when you walk past them.

People are scarce.
Human interaction is scarce.

People value other people more when there's less of them and you rely more on each other.

Living in big cities like is common nowadays feels extremely unnatural to me. I don't think this is how humans were supposed to live.

We were supposed to live in small communities/ Towns are closer to that than these big cities we live in nowadays.

Densely populated countries like India/China/Bangladesh/etc are my biggest nightmare

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 6PSLcel, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
This is why I am extremely anti-government in the netherlands, because my government has been hijacked by jews who want

MORE PEOPLE, MORE ECONOMIC GROWTH, MORE CONSUMERS, MORE WORKERS.

fucking retarded faggot bitches. I will personally slit the throats of the jews who are causing the Netherlands to degrade into a shithole.
I won't forget.

There will be tribunals.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, 6PSLcel and Jonas2k7
The general idea I've got of the place is that human life has no value there, China has similar vibes to me.

I hate densely populated areas in general. Even in my own country (Netherlands) I prefer towns over cities.

In a city here, you are a nobody, easily replaced, nobody cares about your existence.
In a town, you know everyone who lives there, people greet you when you walk past them.

People are scarce.

People value other people more when there's less of them and you rely more on each other.

Living in big cities like is common nowadays feels extremely unnatural to me. I don't think this is how humans were supposed to live.

We were supposed to live in small communities and towns are closer to that than these big cities we live in nowadays.

Densely populated countries like India/China/Bangladesh/etc are my biggest nightmare
Yea but China manages it great I think except for some ghost cities

Could be CCP propaganda tho

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 6PSLcel and MoggerGaston
This is why I am extremely anti-government in the netherlands, because my government has been hijacked by jews who want

MORE PEOPLE, MORE ECONOMIC GROWTH, MORE CONSUMERS, MORE WORKERS.

fucking retarded faggot bitches. I will personally slit the throats of the jews who are causing the Netherlands to degrade into a shithole.
I won't forget.

There will be tribunals.
Same in germany :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, 6PSLcel and MoggerGaston
View attachment 3140954

🤬🤬🤬

• JFL
  • +1
Name a single goodloking person from india and I'll change my opinion (maybe)
Me in my profile chur chur is big mog I slay all the hoes look at her isn’t she a Stacy

Attachments

• IMG_9198.png
    IMG_9198.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Same in germany :feelsrope:
In high-school in the Netherlands in geography classes, 11 years ago, I was being told that our declining birth-rates were a good thing. And I believe that was the right mindset to have.

'Our population level is finally stabilizing after significant growth in the 20th century. We have sacrificed a lot of nature to build cities and infrastructure. Now it's time to consider the role of nature in urban development and to give nature more freedom and space in our country.'

11 years ago we had 16 million people living in the Netherlands. Population was supposed to stabilize.

Today we have 18 million people, 11 years later. Birth-rates have declined FASTER than was expected.
People who live here have reproduced less than was expected. So how can we have so much population growth?

immigration has been MASSIVE. It has DESTROYED the country.

Nobody ever here talks about giving 'nature more space' here anymore. The common sentiment among dutch people is that we need to build more houses, more apartments, nature needs to be turned into cities.

It DISGUSTS me.

@Gengar @6PSLcel @PsychoDsk

18 miljoen inwoners. 16 miljoen was fucking genoeg. Er moeten miljoenen mensen dit land uit. Geforceerde deportaties.
Fuck deze kanker overheid, die gaan dat toch niet doen. Met geweld moet de macht overgenomen worden.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Jonas2k7 and Gengar
In high-school in the Netherlands in geography classes, 11 years ago, I was being told that our declining birth-rates were a good thing. And I believe that was the right mindset to have.

'Our population level is finally stabilizing after significant growth in the 20th century. We have sacrificed a lot of nature to build cities and infrastructure. Now it's time to consider the role of nature in urban development and to give nature more freedom and space in our country.'

11 years ago we had 16 million people living in the netherlands.

Today we have 18 million people. Birth-rates have declined FASTER than was expected. People who live here have reproduced less than was expected. So how can we have so much population growth?

Nobody ever here talks about giving 'nature more space' here anymore. The common sentiment among dutch people is that we need to build more houses, more apartments, nature needs to be turned into cities.

It DISGUSTS me.

18 miljoen inwoners. 16 miljoen was fucking genoeg. Er moeten miljoenen mensen dit land uit. Geforceerde deportaties.
Fuck deze kanker overheid, die gaan dat toch niet doen. Met geweld moet de macht overgenomen worden.
Ik vind het ook heel erg frappant dat ik tijdens de basisschool en de middelbare school over 16 miljoen mensen spraken en nu al in zo een korte tijd hebben we 18 miljoen. Het is echt bizar.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and MoggerGaston

11 years ago we had 16 million people living in the Netherlands. Population was supposed to stabilize.

Today we have 18 million people, 11 years later. Birth-rates have declined FASTER than was expected. People who live here have reproduced less than was expected. So how can we have so much population growth?

It DISGUSTS me.

Really bad stuff going on everywhere in europe.

The immigrants are becoming more and more and nobody does anything against it. They also brainwash people into believing that this is a good thing.

at the same time a lot of germans are upset with the immigrants so a lot of clashes between both parties happen all the time

Europe is going to be a destabilized continent like the jews want..

The major cities are overrun by immigrants and a lot of criminality is happening (not only by immigrants) but the life quality also of germans gets worse as the middle class gets destroyed even further. People will be split into either lower class and upper class in the future, like in the middle age

It is a big problem and people aren't willing to wake up

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Ik vind het ook heel erg frappant dat ik tijdens de basisschool en de middelbare school over 16 miljoen mensen spraken en nu al in zo een korte tijd hebben we 18 miljoen. Het is echt bizar.
Ich kann die hälfte von dem was du schreibst verstehen :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Het is nog meer absurd als je je realiseert hoe laag de vruchtbaarheidscijfers zijn tegenwoordig. Ieder jaar worden ze lager: minder kinderen per vrouw gemiddeld. Vrouwen worden op steeds hogere leeftijd voor de eerste keer zwanger.

Dit heeft uiteraard ook veel te maken met inceldom en hoe zwaar het is voor de gemiddelde man om een leuke relatie te manifesteren en een familie te stichten.

Hoe kan dat zich rijmen met het feit dat we ongekende populatie-groei meemaken? Het is echt ongekend hoe gemaakt, hoe klinisch onze populatie-groei is.

'Omvolking' wordt als 'gekkie wappie complot-theorie' bestempeld. Maar hoe moet je dit anders noemen dan wat er de laatste 10 jaar gaande is?

Ik heb NUL vertrouwen in deze overheid of in de democratie in zijn geheel.

Het enige waar ik vertrouwen in heb is een burgeroorlog.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I like you

They can get bombed as well for all I care. Many of them were barking for Pakistan since they did not believe in a separate nation for Islamic peoples but rather co-existence. So much for their cucked co-existence when they are getting slaughtered like pigs based on beef-eating rumors and are forced to chant polytheistic chants in order to appease their street-shitting overlords.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Het is nog meer absurd als je je realiseert hoe laag de vruchtbaarheidscijfers zijn tegenwoordig. Ieder jaar worden ze lager: minder kinderen per vrouw gemiddeld. Vrouwen worden op steeds hogere leeftijd voor de eerste keer zwanger.

Dit heeft uiteraard ook veel te maken met inceldom en hoe zwaar het is voor de gemiddelde man om een leuke relatie te manifesteren en een familie te stichten.

Hoe kan dat zich rijmen met het feit dat we ongekende populatie-groei meemaken? Het is echt ongekend hoe gemaakt, hoe klinisch onze populatie-groei is.

'Omvolking' wordt als 'gekkie wappie complot-theorie' bestempeld. Maar hoe moet je dit anders noemen dan wat er de laatste 10 jaar gaande is?

Ik heb NUL vertrouwen in deze overheid of in de democratie in zijn geheel.

Het enige waar ik vertrouwen in heb is een burgeroorlog.
Ik zie ook niet bepaald veel jonge Nederlandse vrouwen met kinderen. Ondertussen zie ik allemaal buitenlandse vrouwen die meer kinderen eruitschijten dan de gemiddelde Nederlandse vrouw. Ik geloof niet dat het zal veranderen, in Amsterdam zit het vol mensen die geen eens Nederlands kunnen spreken. Echt absurd.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Jonas2k7
Ik zie ook niet bepaald veel jonge Nederlandse vrouwen met kinderen. Ondertussen zie ik allemaal buitenlandse vrouwen die meer kinderen eruitschijten dan de gemiddelde Nederlandse vrouw. Ik geloof niet dat het zal veranderen, in Amsterdam zit het vol mensen die geen eens Nederlands kunnen spreken. Echt absurd.
Ja, das ist auch in Deutschland so.

Der Niedergang der Geburtsrate von Deutschen ist aber eher in Großstädten der Fall, in kleineren Städten ist diese soweit ich weiß dennoch hoch.

Wie wir wissen ist der Anteil an Einwohnern in Großstädten größer als in kleineren Städten weshalb man trotzdem davon ausgehen könnte, dass die Geburtenrate stagniert für Deutsche. Immigranten zeugen auf jeden Fall mehr Kinder.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and MoggerGaston
Jetzt wird der Verfassungsschutz mich ausfindig machen :lul:

Egal Meinungsfreiheit und so:forcedsmile:

• +1

People are scarce.

We were supposed to live in small communities/ Towns are closer to that than these big cities we live in nowadays.

Holy fuck, you’re living in an alternate reality.

India is super duper rural. Nearly 70% of India’s population lives in rural areas. It’s literally the opposite of the Netherlands where 90% of the population lives in cities.

“India's urbanization rate in 2023 is estimated to be 36.4% of the total population,”

Half of India’s problems are due to how rural it is. Rural areas have weak government rule of law, bad infrastructure, bad electricity access, bad schooling (people pull their kids out of school at age 12 to work on farms).

Rural areas are almost always shitholes. The most backwards area of any country are the most rural ones. If India was more urbanized, it’d be a much better place.

• +1
Jetzt wird der Verfassungsschutz mich ausfindig machen :lul:

Egal Meinungsfreiheit und so:forcedsmile:
it's the same in the netherlands.
If you are against immigration, you are considered an 'extremist radical nazi fascist' by the common media and the common opinion of the people.

And this brain-retardation is followed through in the opinion of the average citizen. I've had girls reject me for not being in favor of mass-immigration, etc.

Makes me want to go ER myself. Yet somehow the only people going ER in the netherlands/germany are ethnics JFL.

The dutch government, the german government, the european government, is hated so fucking much. That not just ethnics are going ER, but whites are wanting to go ER too.

Who the fuck are our governments even serving? why hasn't this shit collapsed yet? Whites hate the government. Ethnics hate the government.

Who is in control and making this shit happen?

3872101 1704636135388

• +1
Holy fuck, you’re living in an alternate reality.

India is super duper rural. Nearly 70% of India’s population lives in rural areas. It’s literally the opposite of the Netherlands where 90% of the population lives in cities.

“India's urbanization rate in 2023 is estimated to be 36.4% of the total population,”

Half of India’s problems are due to how rural it is. Rural areas have weak government rule of law, bad infrastructure, bad electricity access, bad schooling (people pull their kids out of school at age 12 to work on farms).

Rural areas are almost always shitholes. The most backwards area of any country are the most rural ones. If India was more urbanized, it’d be a much better place.
Rural areas in Europe always have running water and electricity from what I've experienced.
My polish rural family didn't have hot water for example, so you would always have to shower cold and this was normal.
And during winters you needed to burn a lot of firewood to stay warm, but you would prepare for this already during summer.

This was in 2010.

I didn't know rural areas in India didn't even have electricity in 2024 so my opinion of rural vs urbanized may not apply I suppose.

If you don't have electricity+water in rural areas in 2024, then it's indeed a shithole.

it's the same in the netherlands.
If you are against immigration, you are considered an 'extremist radical nazi fascist' by the common media and the common opinion of the people.

And this brain-retardation is followed through in the opinion of the average citizen. I've had girls reject me for not being in favor of mass-immigration, etc.

Makes me want to go ER myself. Yet somehow the only people going ER in the netherlands/germany are ethnics JFL.

The dutch government, the german government, the european government, is hated so fucking much. That not just ethnics are going ER, but whites are wanting to go ER too.

Who the fuck are our governments even serving? why hasn't this shit collapsed yet? Whites hate the government. Ethnics hate the government.

Who is in control and making this shit happen?

View attachment 3141029
It is undisputable now that the jews are controlling us. I mean the governments are giving more and more positions to jews, look at Mexico as an example. They make it so visible and still people won't believe us, because the government keeps telling them that we are "conspiracy theorists".

Everything bad in this world is literally caused by the jews, we only have to looksmax because the jews recessed us with their goyslop garbage processed food. Ofcourse genetics are everything, but people in the past didn't have to get teeth extractions and bimax to fix their jaw. They were born with good wide functional jaws, that is how humans were originally made.

Now 90% of people are recessed, I drifted away from the topic but everything is part of it, it all comes down to the jews controlling and systematically destroying us.

• +1
Rural areas in Europe always have running water and electricity from what I've experienced.
My polish rural family didn't have hot water though for example, so you would always have to shower cold and this was normal.
And during winters you needed to burn a lot of firewood to stay warm, but you would prepare for this already during summer.

I didn't know rural areas in India didn't even have electricity in 2024 so my opinion of rural vs urbanized may not apply I suppose.

If you don't have electricity+water in rural areas in 2024, then it's indeed a shithole.

90% of India’s problem rn image wise is that rural areas got internet access before they got plumbing and consistent electricity access. Turns out it was easier and faster for the Indian government to set up cell towers everywhere than build a few billion miles of water piping.

Rural areas today in India are like what they were in Eastern Europe in the 1950s. They have electricity typically but it’s incredibly unreliable. They have water but it’s maybe from spigot instead of pumped into their homes (meaning no real toilets).

There are way worse countries than India, but there usually aren’t any countries worse than India that have internet access. There are huge chunks of Africa that don’t even have roads let alone electricity lol.

• +1
It is undisputable now that the jews are controlling us. I mean the governments are giving more and more positions to jews, look at Mexico as an example. They make it so visible and still people won't believe us, because the government keeps telling them that we are "conspiracy theorists".

Everything bad in this world is literally caused by the jews, we only have to looksmax because the jews recessed us with their goyslop garbage processed food. Ofcourse genetics are everything, but people in the past didn't have to get teeth extractions and bimax to fix their jaw. They were born with good wide functional jaws, that is how humans were originally made.

Now 90% of people are recessed, I drifted away from the topic but everything is part of it, it all comes down to the jews controlling and systematically destroying us.
Also the way men are being turned into these submissive cucks through formal education and societal opinion.
It's just fucking over honestly.

I was dating this one girl and she was making me a sandwich in the morning because I had to leave early for work and needed to shower in a rush while she didn't have class until hours later.
My housemates saw her preparing food for me and were telling her how 'weird it is that she has to work for a man', 'she shouldn't have to make a sandwich for me'.

JFL man, this bitch was just doing the simplest form of kindness towards me, as should be expected from people dating, yet my environment (male losers) were already trying to convince her that it was wrong what she was doing.

How can you ever expect high birth-rates in a society like this. JFL honestly, fuck this world.

I have checked out, fuck this society. Maybe if a modern version of Hitler takes power I will join the battle, otherwise I am out.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 3140954

Thread of the day jfl

• Love it
90% of India’s problem rn image wise is that rural areas got internet access before they got plumbing and consistent electricity access. Turns out it was easier and faster for the Indian government to set up cell towers everywhere than build a few billion miles of water piping.

Rural areas today in India are like what they were in Eastern Europe in the 1950s. They have electricity typically but it’s incredibly unreliable. They have water but it’s maybe from spigot instead of pumped into their homes (meaning no real toilets).
Big issues that will need to be resolved over the next decades. If progress has been slow over the last years/decades then I would have little to not faith in your government to fix this though. Which could mean civil unrest in the future.

In the Netherlands, most of our media-attention goes only towards women-issues in India. How women are facing sexual assault, intimidation, rape, etc in India.
I think at least once a week we get some sort of message to tell us that women are oppressed in India and this is the biggest issue in India.

Dutch media is completely jewed, but most dutch people will swallow this propaganda like candy.
There are way worse countries than India, but there usually aren’t any countries worse than India that have internet access. There are huge chunks of Africa that don’t even have roads let alone electricity lol.
Nobody even cares about Africa, because the jews don't care about Africa. The general public here isn't fed any information about Africa so for the general public, africa basically doesn't exist.

Dutch people only get informed about the countries that the jews have an interest in altering our opinion about.

This is of course Russia, China, but also India, Pakistan, Iran, Syria and other countries that the jews are in conflict with, etc.

Also the way men are being turned into these submissive cucks through formal education and societal opinion.
It's just fucking over honestly.

I was dating this one girl and she was making me a sandwich in the morning because I had to leave early for work and needed to shower in a rush while she didn't have class until hours later.
My housemates saw her preparing food for me and were telling her how 'weird it is that she has to work for a man', 'she shouldn't have to make a sandwich for me'.

JFL man, this bitch was just doing the simplest form of kindness towards me, as should be expected from people dating, yet my environment (male losers) were already trying to convince her that it was wrong what she was doing.

How can you ever expected high birth-rates in a society like this. JFL honestly, fuck this world.

I have checked out, fuck this society. Maybe if a modern version of Hitler takes power I will join the battle, otherwise I am out.
I'm also out, I'm for now getting pleasure by looksmaxxing and the attention by girls. That's my life for now.

Mirin your political opinions bro

• +1
View attachment 3140954

why tag @shia.jihadist i have never seen him rep anyone and he is supposedly jewish

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and Jonas2k7
why tag @shia.jihadist i have never seen him rep anyone and he is supposedly jewish
I tagged him because of the other thread

I'm talking to a girl on the phone rn my brain is fucked so bad she talks so much I want to engage in this forum rather than with that bitch

louisiana > india

shut the fuck up nigger I just gave out 20 reps to one nigga for no reason

also I kill Jews I'm not Jewish astagfirullah

Can you rep me then bro :forcedsmile:

:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: shia.jihadist

sure jew boy ', i have been blessed by the pope and im not gonna be talked down to by a dirty jew lover

@shia.jihadist

• JFL
I'm also out, I'm for now getting pleasure by looksmaxxing and the attention by girls. That's my life for now.

Mirin your political opinions bro
Exactly. Not much we can do. Enjoy the decline.

Other option is doing very radical things like moving to a different continent, etc.
Which I would admire, if a person can make such a drastic step to make a new life.

Maybe I will do such a thing in the future, but for now no.

• +1