Why innovative ways to mog/slay just turn into another insignificant niche once the novelty wears off

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I wont rehash the whole spiel again about how the standards for physique were way lower back in the day and people's tattoos were shit in hindsight and you could actually gain an advantage by becoming noticeably more muscular, more tattooed and more tanned than the average person because there was a novelty to foids seeing guys like that for to first time (or one of the first times)
This is actually another form of Just be First theory but that's a topic for another thread

behold the mandatory Bri'ish Lad Ta'oo sleeve of the 2013 era

Fast forward the years and when girls have seen countless RTT guys on instagram constantly one upping each other to get more of their bodies covered in tattoos and get more roided they turn into caricatures and suddenly a trend that goes from having appeal to the average foid just mutates into something that only appeals to foids who are into that niche

The guy who has a couple of cycles under his belt and a few tats or half sleeve isn't even seen as having an advantage any more because foids have seen loads of guys like that so he just looks run of the mill within the RTT niche while foids who actually get turned on by RTT are likely to go for the massive roidcels covered in tats head to toe.

This Geezer below is now in no mans land and his efforts are rendered less effective due to how much he's overshadowed by the hardcore examples in his niche but he's also made himself too try hard looking to just have the laidback normie vibe

The trend also becomes associated with cringey try-hard oldcels once it goes out of fashion since a lot of formerly peak-tanned roidcels will remain stocky with UV damaged skin and have the permanent element of the tattoos so the average age of the guys you see in the niche gets older with each passing year

Are there still young guys who can benefit from RTT?
Sure... but it simply turns into a niche just like emo maxxing or tats+piercing maxxing or heavy metal maxxing which have been around forever and are no longer trendy.
They just become a part of the Niche-Furniture which certain personality types are drawn towards rather than them being the new cutting edge method to have appeal to mass amounts of foids like the early stages of having a tan, tats and being (aesthetically) roided were.

RTT = Roids, Tats, Tan incase you didn't get the memo so I dont have to waste my time replying to you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Debetro, Always Stay You and 1 other person
I wont rehash the whole spiel again about how the standards for physique were way lower back in the day and people's tattoos were shit in hindsight and you could actually gain an advantage by becoming noticeably more muscular, more tattooed and more tanned than the average person because there was a novelty to foids seeing guys like that for to first time (or one of the first times)
This is actually another form of Just be First theory but that's a topic for another thread

Fast forward the years and when girls have seen countless RTT guys on instagram constantly one upping each other to get more of their bodies covered in tattoos and get more roided they turn into caricatures and suddenly a trend that goes from having appeal to the average foid just mutates into something that only appeals to foids who are into that niche because the guy who has a couple of cycles under his belt and a few tats or half sleeve isn't even seen as having an advantage any more because foids have seen loads of guys like that so he just looks run of the mill within the RTT niche while foids who actually get turned on by RTT are likely to go for the massive roidcels covered in tats head to toe.

View attachment 3232420
View attachment 3232424

View attachment 3232434
This Geezer below is now in no mans land and his efforts are rendered less effective due to how much he's overshadowed by the hardcore examples in his niche but he's also made himself too try hard looking to just have the laidback normie vibe

View attachment 3232426

The trend also becomes associated with cringey try-hard oldcels once it goes out of fashion since a lot of formerly peak-tanned roidcels will remain stocky and UV damaged skin and have the permanent elements of the tattoos so the average age of the guys you see in the niche gets older with each passing year

Are there still young guys who can benefit from RTT?
Sure... but it simply turns into a niche just like emo maxxing or tats+piercing maxxing or heavy metal maxxing which have been around forever and are no longer trendy.
They just become a part of the Niche-Furniture which certain personality types are drawn towards rather than them being the new cutting edge method to have appeal to mass amounts of foids like the early stages of having a tan, tats and being (aesthetically) roided were.

RTT = Roids, Tats, Tan incase you didn't get the memo so I dont have to waste my time replying to you
Wawawawawaa

I am observing couples in trendy regions of London and I have noticed a new archetype of male trending. It isn't on social media but I am seeing it irl. None of you guys will probably know it unless you are a very good observer like I am.

Anyway, I am about to jump headfirst into the niche and be one of the first with it and thus the most successful.

This new "look" will put RTT, emo/alternativemaxxing, heavy metal maxxing blah blah to shame.

I am observing couples in trendy regions of London and I have noticed a new archetype of male trending. It isn't on social media but I am seeing it irl. None of you guys will probably know it unless you are a very good observer like I am.

Anyway, I am about to jump headfirst into the niche and be one of the first with it and thus the most successful.

This new "look" will put RTT, emo/alternativemaxxing, heavy metal maxxing blah blah to shame.
In real life tall fluffy baggy have the hottest girls

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
In real life tall fluffy baggy have the hottest girls
True, in fact tall fluffy baggy seem to have a monopoly on the entire market of good looking women from my observations.

But the look I'm talking about is more of a niche substyle than the general baggy, fashionable aesthetic. It's a new niche that is currently in the foetus stage but will see the same heights and cultural impact as RTT.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
True, in fact tall fluffy baggy seem to have a monopoly on the entire market of good looking women from my observations.

But the look I'm talking about is more of a niche substyle than the general baggy, fashionable aesthetic. It's a new niche that is currently in the foetus stage but will see the same heights and cultural impact as RTT.
RTT became ineffective in like 2017 though. The truth really is about having an attractive face. I'm talking ceteris paribas though, put the same face in any archetype and clean shaven long hair with a sharp lean jaw good skin tall height good clothes calm and confident demeanor ALWAYS wins out. I'll sound like a sperg for the sake of spreading the truth. But take it as you will.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You